My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 44

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

I moved up the bed and lay beside him, our naked bodies side by side like a “before and after “ photo. Ciaran, the before a prolonged sun bed session, me, the after. To my surprise and delight, he cuddled up to me, draping his leg across my body and hugging me. And rather adorably, he rested his head on my chest. His hand wasn’t idle, he casually stroked and played with my limp cock as if it was the most natural thing in the world. It was like one of those moments where a loving couple “have a cuddle” after sex. Was this what it was? Did Ciaran have thoughts of an emotional partnership as well as a business one? That could get very messy if that was the case. Surely jealousy would rear its ugly head if he became emotionally attached to me. Worse, if I fell in love with him.

I could feel his warm breath on my chest, and with him stroking my cock, I began to become aroused again. I just couldn’t stop the growing erection.

In an effort to derail the escalating situation, I scanned his room for a distracting topic of conversation. I noticed a poster that seemed at odds with the others. It was a picture of a scantily clad, Catwoman. Tight leather costume, cleavage and clear thigh gap, big hetero appeal. I commented on it.

Ciaran lifted his head and glanced over to the poster.

‘Oh that’s from my gran. She got it for me as a Christmas present. She still thinks I’m a red-blooded straight. If only she could see me now eh? Naked in bed, with hunk like you, she’d have a heart attack.’ ‘Is she the only one who thinks you are straight?’ He rested his head back on my chest, still playing with my cock, which was now rock hard again.

‘Nah, I think all my family know I’m queer. Nobody has said anything, but they all know, I think. Mum has given up on me having a girlfriend.’ He hugged me closer, as if underling his desire for male company rather than female. I also felt his cock stiffening against my thigh.

He was kissing and nibbling my nipples, I felt sure that he wanted to go again, and I was beginning to get the familiar crotch tingle.

‘And what about your dad?’ He shrugged. ‘No dad. He fucked off when I was little. Just me and mum.’ So that might explain a lot. Ciaran’s need for a male figure in his life. This was getting serious now. There was more than just physical gratification at play here, more than just sex. Perhaps there was an emotional void that needed filling.

All that Freudian stuff would have to wait. I was highly, and noticeably aroused, my cock had swelled and grown in Ciaran’s fist.

By the way Ciaran was rubbing his rigid cock against me, I suspected that I was in for a good rogering from Ciaran. His hand crept down between my legs, and a finger was inserted in to my hole. He was back to kissing my neck. There came a soft, breathy whisper in my ear. ‘Can I fuck you now, Carlo?’ I wasn’t about to pass up a golden opportunity like that, but I wanted him to ease in to me, with sufficient lube to smooth the insertion.

‘I thought you’d never ask. Hop over to my coat and get the lube.’ Barely had the words left my lips, when he was across the room. He came back to the bed, smiling, his cock defying the effects of gravity, and swaying hypnotically, like a cobra.

Before he climbed back on the bed, he’d covered his cock in the Coconut Oil lube.

I turned on to my side, offering him my arse.

He quickly positioned himself, ready to penetrate me, but I stopped him.

‘Hold your horses, young man. It’s common courtesy to lube your client as well. The client comes first remember.’ ‘Oh yeah, sorry.’ His apology was quickly followed by an oily finger slipping up my hole.

‘OK Ciaran. I’m all yours. Take it gently at first and listen out for any instructions from your client.’ ‘Right, will do. Should I stick it in now?’

“Yes. Slowly and carefully.’ Ciaran followed instructions to the letter.

First the tip, very gently and then the full length. He slid in to me carefully but completely, all the way until he was balls deep. It felt so good, so very, very good.

‘Ohhh ... that’s nice Ciaran ... really nice.’ He cuddled up to me, spooning me. I could feel his cock, hard inside me, stretching my hole in the most wonderful way. I got the feeling that he’d be happy just to lay there, cuddling me, with his dick buried up my arse. His hand reached around and he pumped my cock slowly. As he did so, his hips began to move and he started to fuck me properly. It was heavenly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.