My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 43

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

‘OK, Ciaran, you’re going to get what you want. You are going to get fucked.

On your hands and knees, please. By the way, it’s at this point that you ask the client if he wants you to use a condom. You don’t want me to use a condom, do you Ciaran?’ ‘No, just go in raw, that’s how I want it.’ With impressive ease and speed, Ciaran adopted the doggy position. I was presented with a sight that reminded me just how special this moment was. Just as I had done with the Chinese student, Ying, I was about to deflower this young man, to take his virginity. I was about to steal his innocence. I was gazing, enthralled, at a sight that had never failed to excite me. As I looked down at Ciaran’s pale arse cheeks, the deep cleft and that wonderful hole, I sighed deeply. ‘Ohh Ciaran, you have such a beautiful, fuckable arse.’ As if to emphasise the point, Ciaran began to finger his own arsehole.

‘Well go on then Carlo, fuck it. Go on, get right in me, I want to be fucked.’

There was no lube to hand, I had stupidly left it in my jacket pocket, and I wasn’t about to delay things any longer.

‘I’ve left the lube in my coat, Ciaran. It’s the polite thing to do to lubricate thoroughly before insertion. In the absence of lube gel, saliva will do, at a pinch.’ I spat in my hand and rubbed the saliva over my cock and did the same for his hole, sticking my finger deep inside him. This made him groan.

Just before I entered him, I took the opportunity to rim him, running my tongue around his hole and poking it inside. This elicited another groan.

Straightening up, I pressed my tip against his wet hole. He shivered and moaned softly. Then, I entered him. Just the tip at first. He sighed and groaned.

‘OK Ciaran, not too painful?’ ‘No ... uhhh ... no ... go on ... uhhh ... right in ... right in.’

Not to get too hippie-trippy or all soppy about it, but that sublime moment as my cock slides in the first time, is more than just physical. It’s a sensory experience that transcends the mere sexual act and for an all-too-brief moment, I am transported to a much higher plane of emotional well-being.

Or, in other words, I really, really like fucking young men.

And Ciaran was a prime example of a young man. I watched every inch slide in to him, a coffee coloured pole disappearing between two pale orbs of jiggling flesh. Ciaran seemed to be enjoying the sensation as well. He gasped and moaned appreciatively as I gently sodomised him.

‘How’s it feeling now Ciaran?’ ‘It’s nice ... it’s really nice.’ ‘Better than your mum’s hairbrush?’ ‘Ohhh ... fuck yeah ... it feels ... uhhhh ... so fucking good.’ ‘Do you want me ... uhhhhh ... to cum in you ... or ... uhhh ... on you?’ ‘Cum inside me ... yeah ... uhhhh ... cum ... in me.’ ‘How do you ... want it ... hard ... or slow?

‘Do it slow ... I’m gonna cum... ‘ It was then that I thought I needed to pass on some more pearls of wisdom.

‘Hold it back Ciaran ... hold it back. Just think of something ... boring. Distract yourself.’ ‘How ... uhh ... how do I ... do it?’ I was about to suggest that he thought of his favourite football team, but that might have made it worse. If he started thinking of all those strapping young men frolicking naked in the bath, he’d shoot his load in seconds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.