My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 41

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

After I’d dived upstairs for a quick shower to get rid of the remaining sticky goo in my nether regions, I came back down in just my sweat pants and a T-shirt. Uncle H gave me an approving look.

I settled in for a boring and sometimes, awkward evening in with my parents, as they entertained Uncle H. It’s fair to say that he was tolerated in our home rather than warmly welcomed. There had been rumours, going back years, according to Shilpa, that he liked younger men. So you can see why my mum and dad were wary of him. But they couldn’t reject him out of hand as he’d been so generous to my folks in the past. It’s fair to say that when my parents were struggling financially, Uncle H had stepped in and helped them out. He’d done this more than once and had never asked to be repaid. He was, despite his shady personal life, a real hero of the family. It cannot be denied that Uncle H really did have a heart of gold.

All through the evening, he engaged me in conversation. It felt like he was chatting me up, it couldn’t have gone unnoticed by mum and dad. Even Shilpa gave me the occasional odd glance.

When it was time for him to go, I could see that my parents were relieved and the tension in the room was gone. When he left, he gave me a man hug, that was a little too hard and I’m sure that I felt a hard on press against me.

Dad made it quite clear that if anyone was going to buy me a car (not a new one) it would be him. But first I’d have to have some driving lessons and maybe even pass my test. Dad had reluctantly accepted Uncle H’s revised offer of paying for a block of ten driving lessons as a birthday present.

I booked my first one of ten for the Saturday after my shift at the supermarket. Uncle H would pay the driving school, it worked out at over two hundred and fifty quid- just over three hours of my time.

Mum and dad weren’t over the moon about it, but at least they accepted the situation.

I eventually got to my bedroom where I could check on my business phone. Quite a few messages, mostly return requests, but one grabbed my attention.

It was from young Ciaran, the pretty blond fifteen year old. However, he wasn’t fifteen anymore, he’d just that day turned sixteen, and was now at the age of consent. I wished him a very happy birthday.

Basically, what Ciaran wanted was for me to “break him in” as he put it. I was to be given the honour, privilege and pleasure of taking his virginity.

I had done this once already with the Chinese student, Ying. It was a huge responsibility and one that required a delicate and gentle approach. I wasn’t sure that I had achieved that with Ying. I was determined to do better with Ciaran. I rather looked forward to it. No money coming my way of course, but a real sense of pride in a job done right.

I was also reassured of his maturity. He could easily have not waited and gone to another, less scrupulous, advertiser who would have jumped at the chance to break him in.

I had a long chat with young Ciaran via e-mail, and it transpired that he had been “practicing”, just the way I had done with my mum’s deodorant bottle etc. Ciaran told me that he’d used his own fingers at first and then various objects. He’d tried a large felt-tip pen and a candle, not lit, obviously. By far his favourite, he told me, was the handle of his mum’s hairbrush. I was pleasantly surprised, when an attachment arrived with his next e-mail. It was a photo of him with a hairbrush sticking out of his bum, it looked like he had a small tail. The handle was all the way up his arse, which accounted for the broad grin on his cute face. He’d written in the e-mail, “only my mum’s hairbrush, but I wish it was your cock.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.