My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

Leo spread the jelly over my rigid cock, taking his time, sliding his hand over every inch of the shaft and tip. Just the feel of his hand gripping and caressing my dick, had me quivering in pleasure.

He smiled as he then applied the gel to his arsehole. I watched, enthralled as his fingers slipped in and out of his tight hole.

He fixed me with another broad smile. ‘Be gentle with me Sunni.’

He rolled on to his back and spread his legs wide. For a wondrous moment, it was all I could do, to just gaze captivated, by the glorious sight before me. Leo, on his back with his arsehole waiting for me to slide my dick inside and to fuck him.

But this was not how I had imagined it to be, not how I had created it in my wild erotic fantasies. I wanted him face down.

‘Turn over for me Leo.’

He grinned. ‘Anything for you, my beautiful boy.’

He flipped over on to his belly, his arsehole right in front of me, inviting, begging to be penetrated by my thick stiff cock. I crawled over him, kissing his back, his shoulders and his neck. I ran my tongue down the length of his spine making him groan. I got to his arse and slipped my tongue along his crack, he pulled it open for me. There was a lot of gel around his hole, but I wasn’t put off, I licked his arsehole, pushing my tongue inside. He groaned even louder.

‘That’s so nice Sunni, so good. Now hurry up and stick your beautiful big cock up me. Come on Sunni, fuck me.’

I was ready to do just that. I was ready for the next big step in my gay initiation. Ready to realise a dream, to fully consummate the union of mind and body with this extra special copulation. I was about to fuck a man.

I gazed down at Leo’s exposed, prostrate body, mine to do with, whatever took my fancy. And right now, my one and only fancy, was to fuck him senseless.

I lowered my hips and placed the tip of my hard, slippery dick against his tight arsehole.

Leo twitched at the first touch of my cock.’Ooh yes Sunni, go on, push it in, all the way in.’

Once again, Leo helped, by pulling his cheeks apart. I leant forward and guided my cock in to him, the gel easing it deep inside his arsehole.

Leo let out a long sigh. ‘Ohhhhh fuck yes ... that feels good ... uhhh fuck yes.’

I lay my body down on him, kissing his neck. ‘It feels so good inside you Leo.’ I kissed his ear and whispered. ‘You have a lovely tight cunt Leo, I love it.’

As I gently and slowly slid in and out of him, I felt a sense of peace and calm. I had reached a turning point in my life. I had found something that defined me, that made me feel like I belonged. There was never any doubt in my mind that I was homosexual, but this special moment, had reaffirmed my sexual orientation and had validated my feelings.

Leo was moaning softly, with each thrust, he sighed. ‘Harder Sunni ... ughh ... harder.’

I increased my motion, pumping faster and harder in to his wonderful tight arse. I raised myself up and watched as my dark, glistening cock slid between the pale cheeks of his arse, it was a beautiful and captivating sight.

There was a dribble of ooze as I pushed in and out, that ran down Leo’s arse and on to the quilt. An odd thought crossed my mind amid the intense arousal and thrill I was experiencing. With what was already all over Leo’s cock and the drool coming out of his arse, his duvet cover will need a good wash.

I dismissed the strange, intrusive thoughts and concentrated on the more important task at hand, namely, shagging Leo.

I settled in to steady rhythm. Leo’s groans and whimpers, told me that he was really enjoying it and I was feeling an intense pleasure that rippled all the way through me.

What came next took me by complete surprise, the intensity of feeling, suddenly surged and became too much to contain. My orgasm overwhelmed me and I ejaculated with a ferocity and quantity that I had never known before. I shot a load of semen in to Leo’s arse, followed by another and another. My climax seemed to go on and on, spunk constantly spurting from my pulsating cock. The ooze from Leo’s arse increased as my spunk joined the KY Jelly. More stains on the quilt.

I was physically spent. Drained of energy, I slumped sideways and collapsed beside Leo. My chest was heaving as I regained my breath. Leo looked at me.’Wow, Sunni. That was one hell of a fuck. Are you sure you’ve never done this before?’

I was so happy that Leo had enjoyed it, reward enough for my efforts.

‘That was my first time Leo, really it was. I was a virgin, and now thanks to you, I’m not anymore. Thank you. It means so much to me. It feels like I am my true self at last.’ I leaned across and kissed him, a long lingering, grateful kiss.

Leo wrapped his strong arms around me and hugged me tightly. I felt warm and safe in his arms. His hands roamed my body, now slick with sweat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.