My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

y soon. I was still horny as hell, as if I hadn’t cum yet.

There was only one way to tell if I was ready to fuck him, and that was to bang him straight away.

I told him so too, in my own endearing way.

‘Hope you enjoyed that Deke, sounds like you did.’ He moaned softly, ‘Oh yeah man. That was a sweet ride, a real nice fuck.’ I kissed his neck and shoulder as his body weight pressed me in to the mattress.

Lowering my legs I said, ‘How about I have some of that USA?’

He looked down at me with a quizzical look. ‘What?’ I smiled up at him. ‘Some of that United States Ass.’ He kissed me on the lips. Smiling broadly, he said, ‘You Brits sure know how to sweet talk a guy.’ With that, he suddenly pulled his still fully erect cock out of me, with a satisfying ooze of spunk and lube.

‘How do you want me kid, ass up or down?’ I assumed that he meant face up or down. I didn’t feel a particular need to see his face, it wasn’t essential for what I needed in order to achieve orgasm again.

‘Err ... ass up?’ ‘You got it kid.’ Deke grabbed a pillow and, shoving it under his hips, lay face down with his pert arse in the air.

‘OK kid, give it your best shot.’ There was a little laugh to his voice, so I guessed it was supposed to be funny.

I picked up the bottle of lube and liberally smeared some over my straining cock. I also slipped some up his hole.

‘Nice and easy kid, that’s no small weiner you got there.’ I think I was flattered, I’m not sure.

Deke grabbed another pillow and tucked it under his head. He clearly liked to be comfortable while he was being fucked.

I knelt between his thick thighs and pressed the tip of my cock against his arsehole. I rubbed my shaft up and down between his perfect butt cheeks.

I leant forwards on my arms and lightly kissed his back and shoulders, while I teased his hole with my tip.

‘C’mon kid. Give it to me straight.’ Deke was clearly in no mood for foreplay. He needed my cock as much as I needed his arse.

I didn’t keep him, or myself waiting any longer. Without using my hands, I pushed my cock straight in to his open arsehole. It was gorgeous. We both moaned at the same time as the divine sensation rippled through us.

‘Mmm ... nice kid ... real ... uhh ... nice.’ I had to agree, it felt very, very nice. It made me shudder and a kind of tautness beset me. My whole body was suddenly as stiff as my cock. I arched my back as I drove fully in to him, and my legs quivered. I had never felt pleasure quite like this. A tingle swept throughout my body and my legs continued to twitch. And this was only with the first penetration, I had only just entered him.

I felt Deke push upwards, he was keen to get on with it. For my part, I was just happy to feel his arse gripping my dick, and sending shivers of rapture through me.

But Deke wasn’t about to wait, he bucked his bum up and down; he was fucking my cock with his arse. I took the hint and began to thrust in to him, gently at first, and then steadily working up to a thorough pounding.

Deke made it clear that he was enjoying it. His moans and groans got louder and higher pitched. ‘Ohhhh ... yeah kid ... uhhhhh ... fuck yeah. Fuck it ... uhhhh ... fuck that pussy... ‘ I did fuck that pussy. Deke’s arsehole was deliciously tight and I felt the gentle squeeze of his anal muscles on my cock. My head was buzzing with the surge of feeling and my body shook with the intensity of the sensations.

I realised that I was getting hot, sweat was trickling down my forehead. I must have been exerting myself more than usual, but it didn’t feel like I was. There was a loud slapping noise as I rammed in to him. But, oh did it feel good. I knew that I wouldn’t be able to hold back my climax, the previous attempt had been futile. I decided to just let it go.

Deke was almost squealing like a schoolgirl now, I suspected that he was pretty close to ejaculating as well.

‘Ohhh ... yeah kid ... yeah ... fuck me ... fuck me ... I’m ... uhhhh gonna cum ... I’m gonna cum.’ I was at the same point too, I could feel myself about to shoot. And then I did. I pumped my load up Deke’s adorable arse. Not just one load, but two. I was very pleasantly surprised that I had it in me, after having cum all over the duvet.

Deke climaxed just then as well. He made all sorts of noises as he noisily orgasmed in to the pillow.

‘Ahhh ... yeah kid ... ahhhh ... yeah!’ I was exhausted, the sweat was running off me, and I collapsed forward on to his back. I was covered in sweat, my chest slipped easily across his broad shoulders as I continued to slowly hump him.

I lay panting, sprawled on top of him, breathing hard, but with my cock now softening and shrinking out of Deke’s hole, like a snail withdrawing in to its shell.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.