My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 38

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

Deke was busy fingering my arsehole, plunging one finger, then two, deep inside me.

‘Oh, fuck that feels nice Deke ... uhh... ‘

‘Yeah kid, you got a nice tight pussy there, real nice and tight.’

I felt his lips glide across my arse and it made me tingle and prickle, I had goosebumps all over. If this was the effects of the drug he gave me, then I liked it. His other hand slid between my thighs and he took hold of my pulsing cock. He squeezed and pumped me as if he was milking a cow, and I had to redouble my efforts not to cum there and then.

This wonderful phase of the liaison went on for a couple of minutes. Deke really did seem to like having his fingers up my arse. But I was struggling, really struggling, to staunch the fast approaching ejaculation. It had to be the drug he’d given me, my sexual arousal was way more than I had experienced before, it was off the scale. I had never been so desperate for a fuck in my life. I needed to feel his cock inside me, I really needed to have my arsehole stretched open and pounded.

‘Fuck me Deke ... uhhh ... fuck me now ... uhhhh ... please.’

I realised how desperate that made me sound, but so what? I WAS desperate.

‘You got it kid. I’m really going to pump this sweet ass of yours.’

That was music to my ears and I braced myself for the penetration that was about to come. There was an agonising moment’s pause while he applied more lube, and then he was in me. All the way in me. Oh God it felt so good, like paradise had entered my body through my arse. It was euphoric. An intense thrill rolled through me and I squealed out loud with the sheer joy of it.

‘OHHH ... FUCK ... yes ... fuck me ... uhhhhh ... fuck ... me ... uhhh.’

Deke’s strong hands gripped my hips while he rammed his cock vigorously in to me. Thinking of the effect that the drug had on me, I could only guess at what the hell it was doing to him. He slammed in to me so hard that he shot me forwards and I collapsed on to my stomach.

Now, he was lying on my back and fucking me as hard as I had ever taken it. I thought that there would be pain, but there wasn’t, just a mounting sensation of intense, wonderful arousal and excitement. I was having the fuck of my life.

I could feel every part of his body touching my skin, as if it was hypersensitive or something. His taut chest pressing in to my back, his thighs against my legs, his huge hands on my shoulders, and most wonderfully of all, every inch of his cock as it slid inside my arsehole.

Everything that had gone before, my first time with Leo, my trysts with strangers in the woods, and even that time with Karl and his big black cock, all that was as nothing. Nothing compared to the most glorious fucking I was getting now from Deke. I didn’t know it at the time, but Deke had introduced me to chemsex. Drug enhanced sex. And I loved it.

I loved it so much, that despite trying so very hard, I couldn’t hold back. The orgasm simply overwhelmed and defeated my delaying tactics and it tore through me like a flash flood of exquisite sensations.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.