My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

I picked up my Uber cab at the end of the street and settled in for the twenty minute ride to the hotel. After barely five minutes sitting there in the cab, I began to regret putting on the edible panties. The heat of my body had softened and melted them and I found myself sitting very uncomfortably in a nasty sticky mess. My whole private area was covered in a gooey glob that was up my arse and all over my cock. I was glad that I was shaven and completely hairless down there, because getting this red glue off my pubes would have been a nightmare.

Happily, I got to the hotel with at least five minutes to spare and so I quickly found my way to the toilets, and wetting a wad of tissue, occupied a cubicle. With my trousers around my ankles I managed to wipe and scrape almost all of the pink gunk off of my skin. My suspender belt had a few pink stains on it but my stockings had escaped without any marks.

I dried off as best I could and got myself dressed again. I sauntered out of the toilets, trying to look nonchalant, but I could still feel stickiness up my bum, which made me walk a bit like a penguin. The edible panties would go down as a hideous mistake.

I can remember once, a few years ago, someone saying that he saw a poof mincing along, like he was chewing a toffee up his arse. I have to confess, it made me howl with laughter at the time. But right this minute, I knew what he meant. It felt like my bum cheeks were glued together. I’m sure that Deke would like the strawberry taste if he rimmed me, but he’d be pretty pissed off if he couldn’t get his cock up my arse because it was blocked by a boiled sweet.

Anyway, I didn’t have time to do much about it, it was eight o’clock and I didn’t want to be late.

I made my way to the fourth floor and knocked on door number 416.

The door opened quickly, and there stood muscle man, almost blocking the doorway. He was huge, and bulging with muscles! All he was wearing was a towel. Bit of a cliché I thought, but it had the desired effect, I was instantly erect and so, clearly was he. I could tell that by the way his towel stuck out.

He smiled an impossibly white smile, dental caps I assumed. He held out his hand rather formally. ‘Hi, I’m Deke, you must be Carlo. Come in.’

I stepped in to the room. It had two single beds, but Deke had pushed them together to make a double, so that we had plenty of room to romp around.

As I turned to face him, he pointed to a bedside table where a wad of notes lay next to a bottle of lubricant called, somewhat alarmingly, “Gun Oil”. There was another small box next to the lube which I didn’t recognise.

‘Eighty bucks, I mean, pounds OK?’

I picked up the notes and put them in my pocket. ‘Yes, that’s right, thank you.’ For some inexplicable reason, I completely forgot about the safety photo that evening. It would prove to be a significant mistake.

Deke stood looking me up and down, the prominence in his towel moved a few times. ‘Man, you are one pretty twink. Shall we get started?’

Deke didn’t wait for me to reply, he just dropped his towel and stood in front of me stark bollock naked. He caught me by surprise a bit, I was still admiring his huge biceps and his perfect pecs. My eyes quickly descended to his erect cock, and just as his photos had showed, he was completely smooth and hairless. It suddenly occurred to me that it was going to be like being fucked by a giant boa constrictor.

He vaulted on to the bed, lay back and said, ‘Get your clothes off kid and come and blow me.’

Deke lay with his hands behind his head watching me strip. When I got down to my stockings and suspenders, he let out a low whistle. ‘Wow, nice package kid. You are one horny dude.’

I smiled as best as I could, the sticky feeling was even worse now as I walked over to his bed. I knelt between his thick, powerful legs and was about to start sucking him off, when he said, ‘Sixty-nine me kid, give me some of that beautiful dick.’

With a bit of shuffling about, I managed to get my crotch over his head.

‘Man that’s a sweet view.’ Then his hand was on my cock, feeding it in to his mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.