My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 36

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

I quickly followed after Myles. I looked around and saw him straight away. He was putting the opened bottle of honey back on the shelf and swapping it for a new one. What a bloody cheek I thought. I waited until he had moved on, and I took the part empty bottle and threw it in the “Damaged goods” container. I felt sticky all over, and desperately needed a shower, but I had to wait until the end of my shift and have one in the changing room. The rest of the day went without incident, but Vernon still gave me a scowl whenever he saw me. I didn’t see Myles again, but I suspected that this supermarket might become his regular if I was a freebie. I got home, just before six pm, showered and feeling much less sticky. There was a parcel waiting for me in the kitchen. Having said my hellos to all, I dashed upstairs to open the package, I had a sneaking suspicion about what it was. I tore open the wrapping and there were the edible panties I’d ordered, just as I had thought. Cherry, strawberry and banana. They all smelt like the real thing. Some lucky guys were going to enjoy eating their way to my cock.

I took my secret phone out from under the nightstand and found several more contacts. Among the requests for return visits, there was a message from a new name. Deke, from America, was on vacation in the UK and was looking for a little fun while he was here. I obtained his e-mail and sent him the standard text and photos. What I got back in return actually made me go “wow”. It appeared that Deke was a body builder, a body built of bulging muscles. Beneath a smiling face was a tanned, glistening, oiled body that looked as if it had been inflated with an air compressor. His muscles were huge. Massive chest and arms, a narrow waist, and thighs like tree trunks. However, my main focus of interest, was his erect cock. Compared to his oversized body, his dick looked rather small. Of course, taken in isolation, it was at least of average size, maybe a bit bigger, but it just looked small against his huge bulk.

I’d never even dreamed about sex with a Mr. Universe before, but here was one such Adonis, offering me his body and his money. According to Deke, he was staying at a hotel near the centre of town. I knew which one it was, pretty expensive, but I had never been there. He was touring the UK and was only in town for a few days and so he wanted to meet up soon. He seemed more than happy with the pictures I had sent him, he was most complimentary about me.

So, tomorrow was Sunday. Unlike in Christianity, it’s not a Holy Day, requiring a visit to the temple, therefore I was free do as I pleased. Mum and dad had never been strict about worship anyway. But my parents did remind me that uncle Hitesh (uncle H) did want to see me about getting me a car for when, or if, I pass my driving test. I hadn’t even had my first lesson yet, so talk of a car was a bit premature to my mind. My seventeenth birthday was only three weeks away now and so I knew the lessons would start about then.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.