My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

I decided to have a little fun and flirt with “handyman”.

I sauntered over to where he was looking at the fruit yogurts. I busied myself arranging the pots around, bringing some from the back, to the front of the shelf, and checking sell-by dates. In my badged overalls, I was clearly an employee of the supermarket. I managed to catch his eye a few times and gave him my warmest smile. I was rewarded with a cute smile back. My arousal escalated quickly and so did my erection. My newly supplied work overalls are a loose fit on me, and so the large bulge in my knickers was not visible, which was a shame as I’d have liked him to see just how damned horny I was.

He wandered off and I stared as he minced his way to the end of the aisle, he glanced back encouragingly before disappearing.

His jeans were the opposite to my overalls, a very tight fit. He had a very nice bum which moved like two ferrets under a quilt. My cock was like a pumped up heavyweight boxer, desperate to get the fight started.

I let him go around the corner before following him. I found him holding a can of minestrone soup in one hand, his other hand on his hip. He didn’t need to make it quite so obvious. He glanced sideways, spotting my presence, and then he shook the can, slowly and deliberately in a way I can only describe as wanking a can of vegetable soup.

I was treated to a lovely view as he slowly bent down to place the can in the shopping basket at his feet. His jeans appeared one size too small because the denim looked like it was on the verge of splitting as it stretched taut across his peachy arse. He then moved across the isle to the rice and looked up and down with a puzzled expression on his handsome face. I made my approach.

‘Hi. Are you looking for something in particular? I can help you find it.’ I was standing way too close, invading his private space and much closer than I would be for a regular customer. He didn’t back away though. He looked directly in to my eyes, then glanced down at my name badge.

‘Er, yes. Thank you Sunil. I am looking for some ... honey.’ He didn’t show any sign of awkwardness when he said it, but I felt as if I was about to blush. Even us Asians blush. And he’d said my name, it had become personal, my name had passed over his beautiful lips.

I managed to compose myself enough to say, ‘What kind of honey, we have many to choose from.’

‘Dark honey, I like my honey dark.’ My heavyweight boxer cock was now sparring with itself in its own corner.

I think I did blush then, I certainly felt my face go kind of warm.

If my face wasn’t engorged with blood, my cock certainly was.

‘Er, well, if you’d like to follow me, I can show you what we have.’ I led the way, eager to get moving and hide my hot flush.

We stood in front of an array of all the different types of honey we had on the shelf. I chose a bottle of dark honey and handed to him. ‘This one is very popular.’ As he took the container from me, his hand touched mine. It was more than a passing contact of skin. He actually held my hand, and I let him do it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.