My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

She fixed me with a wicked grin. ‘Come on sweet boy, Jennifer needs another fuck.’ This situation was one weird experience after another. From the waist down, Jennifer was all man, from the navel up, all woman. I guessed that this was the closest that I’d ever get to having sex with a woman.

With my dick well and truly lubed, I knelt between her spread legs. I looked her up and down, it was a weird sight to behold; a man and a woman in one body. But I assumed that this was the essence of trans-sexism.

‘Come on my sweet boy, it’s rude to keep a woman waiting.’ I positioned myself over her, one hand holding my weight, the other guiding my cock in to her waiting snatch. I didn’t tease her, I just went straight in, all the way in. Her face changed immediately, she had that look of rapture, one with which I was so familiar.

‘Ohhhh ... yes ... that is nice ... Don’t get me pregnant will you?’ There was now a half smile on her painted face. I realised that, in spite of her inner turmoil, Jennifer had a sharp sense of humour.

I played her at her own game and joined in. ‘No? Shame, I was hoping for a little girl.’ Even with me, balls deep inside her, Jennifer giggled. She pulled me down on to her and kissed me. She kissed me hard, long and passionately.

When she finally finished one of the longest snogs I’d ever had, she raised her legs in the air and said, ‘Now Carlo, give me a good rogering.’

I did as I was asked, I plunged my poker-stiff dick in and out of her hole.

Steady at first, a regular rhythm, and then I gradually increased my pace.

Jennifer was clearly enjoying herself. Little gasps here, gentle sighs there and the occasional squeal, told me that she was having a good time.

‘Harder Carlo ... uhhhhh ... harder.’ I stepped up a gear and began to shag her more forcefully. There was a satisfying slapping sound of skin on skin, accompanied by a squelching of gel oozing out of her. My balls were banging against her arse.

It was a pretty good shag for me too. Jennifer’s tight arsehole gripped my cock, a wonderful sensation that is guaranteed to get me cumming in no time. But I wanted to prolong the enjoyment for as long as possible, and I did my utmost to hold my climax back. Concentrating on anything but the heady pleasures rippling through my body, I managed to stave off my orgasm for several minutes. All the while, Jennifer was getting a thorough fucking. Her squeals and cries were getting louder, but surely, she couldn’t cum again.

‘Oh Carlo ... uhhhh ... Carlo... ‘

That was enough for me, I couldn’t hold back any longer. I shot my load in to her, pumping one spurt of semen after another.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.