My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

Jennifer had now settled in to a steady rhythm, bouncing gently as if she was astride a pony. For my part, I was more than happy to be under her as well as deep inside her.

As I had often done before, I took in the details of her bedroom. I diverted my attention away from the rapidly mounting compulsion to climax.

The room was indeed very purple. Delicate flowers, which could have been petunias, added colour to the wallpaper. The polished wooden floor had several rugs of varying shades of purple scattered around. Surprisingly, the curtains were not any shade of purple. They were bamboo slats. I wouldn’t have been surprised to see a Persian cat, dyed ... purple.

All this musing over all things purple, had done the trick, my almost irrepressible urge to cum had been repressed.

Jennifer, on the other hand, or rather my dick, had become rather energised and noisy. Her arse was slapping on my thighs as she rode me like a cowgirl in a rodeo.

Her stiff dick was still firmly gripped in my pumping hand. ‘ Uhhhh ... I’ve got to stop ... uhhhh ... I mustn’t cum... ‘ She gasped.

Jennifer did indeed stop. There and then, a sudden halt.’

‘Phew, that was close. I almost jizzed all over your belly.’

I smiled up at her, and released her dick. ‘I wouldn’t have minded if you had.’

She traced one of her long fingers down my chest to my belly. She grinned wickedly. ‘Oh no, no. I want to cum in you. You are here to be fucked young man, and I am going to give you such a good fucking.’

If I had known that earlier, I would have let myself go and shot my load up her. Hopefully, she’d give me a second chance.

She pulled herself off of me and crawled over to bedside table where she picked up a bottle of lube gel. She squirted a large dollop in to her hand and said, ‘Bring it over here Carlo, let’s have a good look at that lovely rear of yours.’

I rotated myself around on the bed and, flipping on to my front, presented my rear to her.

‘Oh that is a lovely sight. Such a perfect peachy bum.’ It wasn’t the first time someone had compared my arse to a piece of fruit. Perhaps that’s why gay men are referred to as fruits, but then again, probably not.

Her soft hands spread the gel all over her cock and around my hole. After the sharp finger nail incident, she avoided inserting any gel actually up my arse. That was considerate of her, I thought.

She spent a few moments rubbing her hands over my cheeks and massaging my thighs. ‘Mmm, such a fine toned body you have Carlo. A beautiful body, so taut and muscular. And such a pretty face, you must be very popular.’ Her hands continued to move over my skin, like those of a professional masseuse.

‘Thank you Jennifer, I get by.’

Now her hands moved up my back and on to my shoulders, it was a very sensual experience. My level of arousal increased even more, my hard-on pressed in to the duvet. I was getting slightly frustrated. I couldn’t wait to fuck her properly.

‘Yes, you are quite beautiful Carlo.’

Before I could respond, I felt the weight of her body on top of me. She lay prone on my back and I had the completely new sensation of a pair of tits in my back. It was surprisingly pleasant.

Her big stiff cock nestled even more pleasantly, between the cheeks of my arse.

It became even nicer as she slowly humped me, her tits rubbing over my shoulders and her cock sliding up my crack. Her mouth nuzzled my neck, kissing it and nipping at the skin, I imagined a conspicuous love bite forming. That would be an interesting discussion with my mum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.