My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

Jennifer stood up and towered over me. ‘This way, big boy.’ I watched as she sashayed provocatively now, towards her bedroom, her gorgeous arse wiggling and swaying as she walked. The change in her had been remarkable. From the shy, nervous woman I had first met, to a confident, brazen, sex kitten. I wondered if some sort of recreational drug had just kicked in. I had noticed an empty bottle of red wine on the table.

I entered the bedroom and shut the door behind me. I don’t know why, there was no one else in the flat.

Jennifer stood by the bed, her hands on her hips. ‘Let me look at you.’ Her eyes roamed over me. ‘Fuck, you are so damned sexy.’ I smiled. ‘Thank you.’ ‘Take your clothes off Carlo, let me see if you live up to those fabulous pictures.’ I took my jacket off and draped it over the back of a small purple velour chair. Jennifer’s boudoir was rather purple themed: lamp shades, bedding and a large framed picture of the “artist formally known as Prince” on one wall.

When I got down to just my yoga pants, Jennifer audibly gasped. ‘Bloody hell, you look gorgeous. Turn around, let me see that fabulous derriére.’ I was fully erect now, and the prominent bulge was impossible to miss.

I rotated slowly, allowing her to get the full effect of the thin material stretched tightly over my lower body. The curve of my calf muscles, the toned thighs and my firm rounded arse. Every contour, every hill and valley of my body from the waist down, was highlighted by the yoga pants.

The fabric clung to my body like a second skin, it was if my body had been spray painted, grey.

Jennifer seemed very pleased with what she saw. ‘Absolutely beautiful. You are going to get one hell of a fucking, young Carlo.’ I stood there, my cock threatening to burst through the fabric of my yoga pants.

Jennifer gave me a flirtatious look and wiggled her hips seductively. Then she slowly, teasingly began to raise her skirt. I was like a rabbit caught in headlights, mesmerised by the gradual unveiling of her stockinged legs. Inch, by unhurried inch, the hem of her black skirt rose, until the dark band of her stocking tops appeared. By now, my cock was pulsing, straining for release.

Jennifer noticed and played to my obvious arousal. She had turned the tables on me somewhat. I was the one who should be providing the excitement, I was the professional. It should be me fuelling the passion.

Instead, she had me enthralled as she turned to show me her body in profile.

Then, she had her back to me and she slowly bent over to show me her magnificent arse. Her skirt was fully up and I could see the thin string of a black thong running up the crack of her bum.

By now, I was desperate to fuck her, I had been teased enough. Now all I wanted, was to pull that black string to one side and ram my cock up her hole.

I advanced towards her as she turned back to face me. ‘On the bed, Carlo.’

I quickly obeyed and lay on my back. Like a vampire temptress from a B movie, she crawled on her hands and knees between my spread legs. Her hands smoothed their way up and down my thighs until she settled on my crotch.

‘Let’s see what we have in here.’ Delicately, she tugged my leggings down to allow my cock to spring out like a Jack-In-The-Box. ‘Oh, lovely, just lovely.’ Jennifer held my stiff dick and caressed it lovingly.

‘Such a big beautiful cock, it will feel like heaven inside my snatch.’ Her mouth opened and engulfed my dick. She made little gasping noises as she sucked and licked my cock.

I watched in fascination as her head slowly bobbed up and down, my cock sliding in and out of her ruby painted lips. It was only then that I noticed the small purple studs in her ears. They caught the light from the bedside lamp, and sparkled as her head moved.

Clearly wanting access to more of me, Jennifer pulled my leggings all the way down, and then off. Her soft hands roamed my legs and under my thighs, groping my bum and fondling my balls. I was trembling with desire and longing for sex. Having my cock in her soft wet mouth was glorious, but I really needed to be deep up her arse. Then I felt a sharp pain at my hole. She had poked one of her long purple varnished finger nails up my arse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.