My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

Now he knelt between my legs and lifted them up on to his shoulders. Leaning forwards, he pushed my legs back and kissed me again. As he pressed his mouth on mine, his tongue slipped inside. It felt wonderfully sensual, I loved it.

I could feel the tip of his cock brushing against my arse, he was so close to penetrating me. But he held off while he kissed me. I pulled my mouth away, I wanted him inside me, I wanted it so desperately, so urgently.

‘Don’t make me wait Leo, put it in me, put it in me now. Fuck me Leo.’

Leo gave me another kiss and then I felt his cock pushing against my arsehole. I did my best to open up for him, and then I felt it slide in me. There was a second of resistance and a slight painless pop, and then he was sliding up my arsehole. I cried out with the sheer pleasure of it, the pure ecstasy of his thick hard cock sliding deep inside me.

‘Ohh yes Leo, yes. It feels so nice, so nice. Fuck me Leo, FUCK ME.’

Leo reached down under me and grabbed my arse, pulling my cheeks apart. He began a slow rhythmic thrusting in and out of me, it was exquisite.

It was finally happening, I was being fucked, and it was wonderful beyond words. I was moaning loudly with each deep thrust of his magnificent cock.

Flexing the muscles inside my arsehole, I squeezed his cock, he moaned.

Leo was breathing in to my neck, his breath warm on my skin. His body pressed down on me and with each thrust of his, he massaged my

rock-hard cock trapped between us. It was divine. I was experiencing so many exciting, thrilling sensations all at once, I felt that I was in paradise.

Leo was fucking me harder and faster now, he was gasping and I could feel sweat over his body. His mouth was by my ear, his breath, rasping. ‘Oh fuck Sunni, you feel so good. So tight ... uhhh ... so tight. Ohh fuck, it’s so good. Your cunt feels so good... ‘

The “C” word jarred my senses. How could he talk about my cunt. He was balls deep in my arsehole, not my c ... Then I understood, like an epiphany, I suddenly knew that I was his ... woman. I felt elated, euphoric. This was what I really wanted, to be fucked like a woman.

I belonged to him, sexually, I was his whore.

I choked as I cried out.’Yes Leo fuck it, fuck my tight cunt.’

He grunted and pounded me harder. I reached down and hooked my hands behind my knees and pulled my legs all the way back. I was opening myself up to him, fully and completely. I was giving him my cunt.

Now he was absolutely hammering in to me, his gasps getting louder. ‘Oh fuck Sunni ... uhhh ... I’m cumming ... uhhh ... I’m cumming.’

‘Cum in me Leo ... uhhh ... yes ... yes ... cum in me.’

My moans and cries drowned out the squelching noise coming from my arse as the KY Jelly was being forced out by his pummelling cock.

I could feel myself beginning to cum, but I didn’t want to cum like this. I wanted to shoot my load up Leo’s arse, just as he was about to cum up mine.

Leo’s whole body shuddered and I felt his cock jerk and spasm inside me.

He had cum. He stopped moving and I relaxed my legs and lay under him as he gasped for breath. I could feel his cock beginning to soften and slip out of me, a dribble of cum and jelly oozed out and ran down my arse.

Total elation and rapture engulfed me as I lay under his hot, sweaty body. The emotion and full meaning of the occasion swept through me and I started to weep. There was no pretence to my life anymore, no gay make-believe, I was a real queer. I sobbed.

Leo rolled off of me.’Are you OK Sunni, did I hurt you?’

I turned to him, tears in my eyes. ‘Oh no Leo, no. You were so wonderful. It was the most beautiful experience of my life, thank you Leo, thank you.’

He seemed relieved. I looked at his body, a sheen of sweat made it seem to glow, his cock was now soft, but mine was fully erect. I began to stroke it.

Leo realised what I wanted next, what I so desperately needed next. To complete my transformation, to experience the full beauty of gay sex.

He reached for the tube of KY Jelly again, I was trembling in anticipation of what was about happen next.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.