My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

I leaned back in the chair, ready for the heavenly experience about to engulf me. Leo, however appeared to be in full tease mode. He slowly probed the tip, and the eye of my cock with his tongue. But even that slight touch, sent shivers through me. I waited for the next nerve-tingling sensation, the feel of his mouth over my whole cock. He didn’t keep me waiting, nor did he disappoint. His wet, warm mouth enveloped my shaft and sucked at it.

I gripped the sides of the chair, as pure bliss swirled within me.

It would have been so easy to cum, then and there, such was my level of arousal. But I wanted the main prize, the full monty, Leo’s adorable arse.

‘Ohh fuck Leo ... that’s lovely ... uhhhh ... I want to uhhh fuck now ... I want to fuck you.’ ‘And I want you inside me Sunni. I really need you inside me.’ He reached for the bottle of oil and lubricated my cock before smearing some up his arse.

I thought that he would just sit back on my cock and bounce up and down on it. But he didn’t. He lifted his T-shirt, and straddled me. First, he just sat on my lap with our cocks pressed together. He rubbed himself against me and kissed me long and passionately. Then he raised himself up and positioned my dick at his hole.

He looked down in to my eyes. ‘In?’ ‘Yes Leo, in.’ He sat down, my cock going all the way in, gliding in slowly and smoothly on a film of oil.

He wiped his hands on his T-shirt before holding on to my shoulders and beginning the sweet process of being fucked.

Rising, and slowly descending, Leo slid my cock in and out of his arse. The look on his face told me that he was loving every slippery inch.

I couldn’t disguise my own feelings either, I was in ecstasy. We kissed and fucked on that plain wooden chair in his kitchen. The prosaic location didn’t dull the excitement. The intense thrill came purely from the bond we had between us, both physical and emotional. For the time that I was with him, making love with him, I loved Leo. It was clear that he loved me too.

I placed my hand on his soft cock and began to squeeze and massage it.

I was rewarded with a slow stiffening and hardening. His cock began to swell and rise in my hand.

He kissed me harder and with more urgency as he increased his pace. Rising and falling with more vigour, our passion rose as we fucked like feral animals. The hitherto silent kitchen was now filled with our grunts and moans.

There was also a rather sexy sucking, and squelching sound as the oil was expelled from Leo’s hole.

Now, he was bouncing up and down wildly, his face contorted in a mask of euphoria, his cock hard in my fist.

I kissed his neck, then lifted his T-shirt. Licking and sucking his nipples, made him sigh quietly.

All of Leo’s frenetic efforts had me at the point of climax. I could feel the tingling urgency rising in my crotch. I was about to let go. And I did. I shot one load of spunk after another, deep up in to Leo’s pounding arse.

‘Uhhhh ... I’ve cum Leo ... uhhhh ... I’ve cum.’ My semen, mixed with the cooking oil, oozed from Leo’s arsehole. It was smeared all over my thighs, but Leo wasn’t finished. His cock, now fully stiff in my hand, showed that he intended to cum again.

I had serious doubts. My dick was softening and in danger of slipping out, especially on one of Leo’s upward moves. I held his hips, trying to minimise his movement. Instead, I kept him firmly on my lap with what was left of my erection still inside him. He took the hint and started to grind his arse down on to my dick. He gyrated and squirmed in my lap. I held on to his thrusting arse and pulled him hard on to me, desperate to keep my shrinking cock up inside him.

I gripped his hardened cock again and pumped him, intent on getting him to cum again. But I knew that I was fighting a losing battle. Even with all of his effort, there were beads of sweat on his brow, I realised he was spent and there was nothing he or I could do to make him cum a second time.

Reluctantly, we both admitted defeat and Leo rose up and allowed my limp dick to flop out. As he did so, oily semen trickled out and ran down his leg.

He scooted over to a roll of kitchen towel and handed me a few sheets to clean myself up while he did the same.

Wiping his brow, he said. ‘Phew, that was a nice one Sunni. You really know how to show a guy a good time. You should go professional, you could earn a fortune.’ He laughed loudly and so did I. It was obviously only a joke. But it was too close to the truth, and I felt uncomfortable and awkward.

Did he know or suspect what I had been up to? Was it possible that he was actually acquainted with one of my clients who had told him about me?

I’d used a cover name, but a description of someone as distinctive as me might have given him enough clues.

I stood and pulled up my clothes, but Leo still paraded around in the revealing T-shirt. The odd glimpse of his taut, toned bum and flashes of his limp cock got me all hot and bothered again. Perhaps that’s what the “T” in T-shirt means, Tease shirt. I had to admit, it was damned horny, but I just couldn’t do anything about it, it was so frustrating. The refractory period (the time between orgasm and further sexual arousal) for me is about twenty minutes. For Leo, I had no idea. But I knew that I wouldn’t be able to perform again, as quickly as I’d like, which was right now.

Leo continued to tease me, and arouse me, consciously or not. I had to tell him to put some trousers on.

He grinned, ‘Too much for you eh? OK, just for you, I’ll cover myself up.’ As he went to his bedroom to get his trousers, I was left wrestling with my feelings. To say that I was conflicted is to say the least. I was totally confused by what I felt about Leo. A long-term relationship was out of the question, but nonetheless, being considered as Leo’s boyfriend did seem like something I could go for. If only I didn’t have my alternate lifestyle. Plus, keeping a relationship like that secret from my family would be nigh on impossible. Despite my feelings for Leo, which seem to come and go without rhyme or reason, I would have to keep my distance, emotionally speaking.

But it is so damned hard when I am attracted to him so strongly.

I put my confusion down to my age and emotional immaturity. After all, I was not yet seventeen, so I didn’t feel too bad about myself not being able to process the complexities of life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.