My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

I checked my phone, there was a message from J, basically saying what a good time he’d had, but also asking why I hadn’t contacted his agent, Edward yet.

I replied that I just hadn’t got round to it, but I promised that I would soon.

I also got a reply from Jeremy. But Jeremy, it transpired was actually, Jennifer. Jeremy, or Jennifer, was a pre-op transexual. He/she wanted to know if I was OK with that. I assured him/her that I was fine with that. As long as he/she had a cock to suck and an arse to fuck, I’d be happy.

(I didn’t actually say that of course)

Jennifer had only gone so far as a boob job (36C), as if that would sway me. It didn’t. But the lower half of her body was untouched, the tackle was intact. I found that a huge relief.

But I was very surprised at just how candid and open, Jeremy/Jennifer had been. I respected her for that.

Jennifer wanted to meet ASAP, she loved my pictures that I sent in my return e-mail. Even though in my mind, I thought of him as Jennifer, I couldn’t bring myself to think of Jennifer as a “her”. Sex with women wasn’t my thing,

(you might have guessed) in actuality or in name. Jennifer, in my mind, would remain a man.

Jennifer confided in me that he had conjured up a very arousing fantasy with my pictures, and had masturbated over them. He was very keen to have the real thing. I tactfully reminded Jennifer, that I was not in to bondage or S&M.

He assured me that, he was not in to it either.

We arranged a meeting the next evening. I was to visit him at his home. I checked his address on the map, it was a twenty minute ride away.

But I was at a loose end before that appointment. Dare I visit Leo for a game of badminton? My head said no, but my cock said yes. My cock won, as it always does.

It saddened me that after all that I had once felt for Leo, I now thought of him as a temporary fix, like a consolation prize. He had become the support to the main act. It was an unhappy feeling.

I texted Leo and asked if he was up for a game. He texted back straight away that he was.

I grabbed my racket and told the parents where I was going. The racket in my hand reinforced the cover story.

I was about to knock on Leo’s door when I noticed that it was already open. Apparently, Leo was keen to avoid wasting time.

I went in and called out. ‘Leo, it’s me Sunni.’

‘In here Sunni.’ I followed his voice, he was in the kitchen. The sight that greeted me, stiffened my cock instantly. Leo was standing at the sink, washing some cups. He was almost naked, except for a long, pale pink “Wonder Woman” T-shirt.

It was long enough to cover most of his cute arse, but short enough to expose part of a very tempting lower half.

He looked over his shoulder and turned towards me, a wicked smile on his handsome face. That’s when I saw his erection, lifting the front of his T-shirt, like a tent.

I dropped the racket on the table and rushed in to his arms. We kissed like it was our first time. My hands roamed his taut, muscled body. When I grasped his cock, it seemed harder and stiffer than it had ever been.

His mouth was at my ear. ‘I’ve missed this so much, I’ve missed you Sunni.’

I felt an unexpected rush of emotion, bordering on love for him. I was quite overcome by this totally unforeseen reaction. Apart from the expected physical, carnal desire I had for him, the deeper, intense affection, took me completely by surprise.

‘And I’ve missed you Leo.’ It was a genuine sentiment. I realised that I had missed him very much. But once again, I was in danger of letting my feelings cloud my judgement. I couldn’t allow this relationship to develop in to something really meaningful. As much as my heart may have craved it, I knew that such a relationship would be doomed to failure and heartbreak. For both of us. There was no way that I could continue on with my life as a body for hire, without Leo finding out. I needed that part of my life, I needed it more than I needed a stable loving relationship. I couldn’t keep up the pretence and constant betrayal, going out to do what I loved doing without hurting Leo eventually. I cared for him too much to do that to him.

Such introspection on my part, was soon pushed to the back of my mind as Leo’s animal urges became impossible to ignore. He was rubbing his cock against me and his hands were all over my bum.

His voice was raspy. ‘I need you Sunni, I need you.’

In seconds, he had my trousers unzipped and my pants down around my knees. His hand was soft and warm as it closed around my stiff shaft.

‘Oh Sunni, I need you so badly.’

On the counter was a bottle of cooking oil. I was a momentarily confused when he picked it up. But I quickly understood.

No lubricant gel to hand, and he just couldn’t wait until we were in the bedroom. It had to be now, right now. Realising that I was about to be fucked in the kitchen, and being immensely excited by the prospect, I turned my back to him and lay myself across the kitchen table.

He popped the lid of the oil bottle and poured some in to his hand. Then he smeared it over his cock and around my hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.