My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

‘Fantastic, really nice, thanks. You have a sweet little arse there Ying.

You are a very nice fuck.’ He beamed at that positive appraisal. ‘That’s good. You liked doing me?’ ‘Oh yes, I really liked it. So, I suppose I had better get dressed and be going.’ I went over to collect up my clothes. Ying said, ‘There was one other thing I wanted, if it’s OK with you.’ I was a little sceptical. What else could we do? We were both spent and neither of us could manage another hard on.

‘Can I take some photos of us, y’know, doing it?’ Now we had a problem. Discretion works both ways. I didn’t want any pictures of me shagging a guy. Way too dangerous.

‘Er, sorry Ying, can’t do that. I need to be discrete for myself as well as you.’ ‘Oh you don’t have to worry. I won’t show your face. I just want some reminders of what I’ve done.’ I was still naked and so was he. ‘What did you have in mind then?’

He sat up on the bed. ‘Well, how about your cock in my mouth? So just my face.’ I couldn’t see the harm in that. One big brown cock looks much the same as another.

‘OK, Ying. I can do that.’ ‘Great. I’ll get my phone.’ He jumped up and grabbed his phone from a drawer in his desk.

He knelt down in front of me and held the camera to one side. Then he took my flaccid dick in his mouth and took a photo. He immediately checked the image and showed it to me. It looked as I expected it would look, a limp cock in his mouth.

He also wanted some pictures of my bum, with and without his cock in it.

Being so soft, his cock was really just lying on it, but it seemed good enough for him.

Then he wanted a picture of him bent over with me standing behind him in a typical porn mag pose.

He had to prop up the phone on the desk to achieve that one.

I checked the photo and I was only visible from the waist down. None of the pictures showed my face.

Ying was well over his half-hour, but I didn’t have the heart to tell him, and I certainly wasn’t going to ask him for more money. Besides, I had caused him an injury, hopefully he wouldn’t know about it until much later.

Finally, he’d had enough photo taking and I got dressed.

He asked me to make sure that I wasn’t seen leaving. I assured him that I would exercise the utmost caution.

I left the campus with mixed feelings. It was certainly a feather in my cap to have taken a man’s virginity and introduced him to the pleasures of the gay flesh. Something Leo and I had in common now. We’d both taken a man’s virginity. But I was also left feeling that it should have been a better experience for Ying. I wasn’t convinced that he had enjoyed it as much as he had made out. Maybe, he was just being polite, something cultural perhaps.

But there was nothing I could do about it, so onward and upwards as they say.

My thoughts turned to Jeremy, my next client. What was his quirk going to be? What weird practice was he going to ask me to indulge in, I wondered?

Dress up as Superman and swing from a chandelier?

I got home via my Uber half an hour later. Mum said that Leo had popped round, she said he was asking if I was around to play a game of badminton. It appeared that Leo was making an effort to get me back in to a closer relationship. Maybe, the time spent with him and J, had strengthened his belief that I was open to persuasion. I wasn’t prepared to do that. The more time I spent with him, the more likely it was that he’d cotton on to what I was doing. That would be disastrous. It appeared that Leo had a high opinion of me and if he knew what I done, he’d be so disappointed. It would hurt him so much, and I couldn’t do that to him.

No, I had to maintain a safe distance, but without rejecting him altogether. This was going to be a tough one to pull off.

A few, uneventful days past. There were no further contacts, which was disappointing. There was no further contact from Jeremy either.

I was tempted to send him another e-mail, but I didn’t want to sound desperate, which wasn’t far from the truth. The ever present urge was hard to ignore and harder still to assuage. I made frequent use of the silicone pussy, and the anal beads went some way to alleviate the “blue balls”.

I made good use of my time surfing the net. Not just for gay porn, either.

I had a good look at the underwear on offer, hoping to expand my wardrobe a little. What I found was, yoga pants. I know these are usually for women, but, hell, they did look good. Not in a sexy, arousing way, of course. That would be a miracle. But I had to concede that they did show off the curves and crevices of the women modelling them. The thigh muscles were particularly well defined. I decided to order myself a light grey pair. But they were yet something else I’d end up washing myself. No way was there any good reason why I would be wearing them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.