My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

I felt his hands pulling at my knickers, as far down as the suspenders would allow. I made a mental note: wear the panties outside the suspenders.

His hands were wandering all over my cheeks and crack. Then his finger entered my hole, dry.

‘Wet it first Ying. Lick your finger first.’ Ying tried again. This time it went in nice and easy, all the way.

‘You like that? It’s good?’ Yes Ying, it’s very good.’ He fingered my arse for a few minutes and then said softly almost apologetically, ‘I want to fuck you now.’ ‘Of course Ying. That’s what I want as well.’ The KY Jelly was still in my coat pocket and so I had get off the bed and go and get it. While I was up, I stripped off the rest of my clothes and stood naked in front of him. His eyes fixed on my cock which was waving in front of him.

‘Suck it for me Ying. I want you to suck it.’ Ying swung his legs down and sat with his face level with my dick. He took it in his hand and slid his mouth over the tip and started sucking. It felt fabulous. He may have been a novice, but it still felt like heaven as his lips closed over my engorged cock. I swayed gently to and fro, fucking his mouth. I was seriously, unstoppably horny now. All I could think of was getting my cock up his tight, virginal arsehole. I was on the verge of throwing him face down on the bed and just ramming my cock up him, such was the desperate level of my need. But, somehow, I didn’t.

I gave him the lube and waited while he smeared his dick with gel. No need for a rubber with this one, I was counting on him being a clean virgin.

I turned my back on him and carefully lowered myself on to his lap. He got the idea straight away and held his dick steady as I sat down on it. I took it all up me in one go and it felt sublime.

Ying gasped in surprise as a I wiggled on his lap.

‘How does it feel Ying? Is it nice?’ ‘Uhhhh ... ye ... yes ... it’s so nice.’ I bobbed up and down slowly, doing all the work. Taking my time to really savour the wonderful feel of his shaft gliding in and out.

Ying wasn’t fucking me, I was fucking him.

His hand crept around and grasped my cock, and his mouth moved gently over my back.

I employed the usual trick to stop myself from cumming in his hand. Counting the books on the shelf helped to reduce the persistent urge to climax. He had a lot of books on electrical engineering. If possible, I wanted to save it for Ying’s deliciously virginal, undefiled arsehole. If I could get him to consent to penetration, then my spunk was going right up his Chinese pussy.

The noises he was making, changed in tone and volume, Ying was cumming.

‘Uhhh ... I’m ... going to ... uhhhhh... ‘ He came in a sudden gush as I was on an upstroke. I stood up to see Ying finishing off by hand, pumping the last spurts of semen over the floor.

‘So how was your first fuck, Ying?’ The look on his sweet face was a picture. He was like a kid who’d just opened his favourite toy at Christmas.

I was itching to get on with it.

‘So Ying, what do you want to do now? It doesn’t have to stop here.’ His eyes dropped to my cock. He knew exactly what was next. But was he ready for it?

Now his expression changed. No longer did he look happy and excited, now he looked anxious.

‘You want to fuck me? I have never done it before.’ I tried my reassuring voice. ‘Only if you want to. It’s something that I got used to. I wan’t sure at first, but now I love it. You saw how much I enjoyed it when you were up me. I had to really concentrate hard not to cum. It felt so good with your cock inside me, Ying. But you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to.’ I realised that I was talking myself out of a fuck here.

He leapt up and kissed me, hard and passionately.

‘Yes I want to. I really want to, but I am scared it will hurt me. You are big.’ I kissed him back. ‘You needn’t worry Ying. You are not my first virgin. I know how to break you in gently. Do you want me to try?’ Of course I was lying about him not being my first virgin, but he didn’t need to know that, did he?

He didn’t look at ease or very relaxed about it.

‘OK, OK. We will try. What shall I do?’ The thought of breaking him in, taking his anal cherry, had my cock straining and hardening even more.

‘Lie on the bed, but on your side. Of course, he lay on the wrong side, facing out in to the room. I needed him facing the wall. I gently eased him over, got his knees up and grabbed some lube, a lot of lube. Some went on my cock and some went in his arse. He flinched when my finger went in.

I lay on the bed beside him, spooning him, with my dick in the crack of his bum.

I caressed him and spoke as soothingly as I could, reassuring him that all would be fine and that he would enjoy it. I don’t think I convinced him, I don’t think I convinced myself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.