My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

As Ying was in lectures all day, the only time available was evenings and weekends. That suited me fine. However, I began to have second thoughts about the whole “money for sex” thing. If I was serious about pursuing a life in acting, why add more “skeletons in the closet” to my awkward past? But the lure of stranger sex was impossible to resist. It was a siren call to exquisite pleasures of the flesh that I just could not ignore. I needed it so desperately, that it overruled any reservations, hesitancy or fears that I had. Even common sense went by the wayside. I was driven, compelled by my sexual desires. Nothing else was as important to me. I was a sex-addict, with an insatiable appetite!

Once Ying had seen my pictures, he was very keen to meet me. But throughout his e-mail, secrecy and discretion came across as being of the utmost importance. I arranged a weekend visit, four o’clock Saturday, when most of his fellow students would be away doing their student type stuff. Ying would be in his hall of residence, pretty much alone. I took one additional step, I asked for his photo in return. I wanted to be prepared for the worst, or the best. When his picture arrived in my e-mail, I was gob-smacked. Ying was gorgeous. Long black hair, almost as long as mine, and with a beautiful almost feminine, smiling face. His picture was full-length. Standing up straight, fully erect. Both him and his cock. Sadly, his boner was on the small side, but adequate for my needs.

My excuse to my folks, for disappearing on a weekend, was that I was going to spend the day gaming with a friend. I even showed them my games controller. I got that knowing look from dad. Clearly, this imaginary girlfriend figured more in his mind than it did in mine. I was happy for it to stay that way. I got my Uber at the end of the road and headed out to the campus. I had the special underwear on, stockings, panties and something new I was trying for the first time, a suspender belt. It wasn’t very comfortable, the straps and clasps dug in to my thighs. I developed some respect for those women who wore these contraptions on a regular basis.

I got to the campus at five to four and made my way over to the student accommodation building. Luckily, there was a direction board at the entrance to the campus, so I found it easily. The building was a long rectangular affair, three stories high. There was a security entry panel at the entrance. Ying had told me he was in 204. I pressed the appropriate button and a I heard a faint click. ‘Hello?’ ‘Oh hello, Ying? This is Carlo.’ There was a momentary delay, and then, ‘OK, come up please.’ Another louder click followed, so I pushed the heavy glass door open, and went to the stairs. I guessed that most people would use the lift, therefore I minimised the chance of bumping in to someone. I was being discrete. I walked along a long narrow corridor until I came to door 204. I was about to knock when the door opened. Framed in the open doorway, was a beautiful oriental guy, who smiled at me nervously. ‘Come in Carlo. Did anyone see you come in?’ ‘No, don’t worry I didn’t see a soul.’ ‘Oh good. Thank you for coming. I shouldn’t have to do all this sneaking around, but I explained my situation.’

Ying ushered me in to his room. It was smaller than the few hotel rooms I had seen. Just a small single bed, a sink unit with a cooker, and a toilet. That was it really. A small desk held a laptop, a games console and a massive TV. It had to be at least fifty inches, it was huge. There was a tiny wardrobe and a pile of clothes on the floor and on the single chair. A shelf crammed with various books hung on one wall. He fidgeted about as if he really felt uncomfortable. I tried to make small talk, but he jumped straight in about the money. ‘It’s eighty pounds isn’t it?’ I felt really sorry for him, eighty quid is a lot for a student. ‘Actually Ying. I didn’t say before, but I have a student rate. it’s only fifty pounds.’ He smiled, ‘I still get the full, y’know, the whole thing, right?’ I took off my coat, but couldn’t find a place to hang it, so I dropped it on the floor. I took the rest of my clothes off, down to my sexy underwear. ‘Yes. This is what you get, Ying.’ Ying’s eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw the clothes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.