My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

With no condom to contain it, my spunk shot right up his arse, to join the KY Jelly already up there. As my cock softened and shrank within him, J still needed finishing, and so I continued to jerk him off. Meanwhile, Leo was still going like the clappers behind me. His moans were almost drowned out by the noisy slapping against my bum. It didn’t take long though, before Leo shot his load, followed by J, who splashed semen all over Leo’s duvet. As we uncoupled ourselves, both J and I had semen dribbling out. I had deposited so much, J had it running down his leg.

The air was thick with the musty smell of spunk. Leo would need to give this room a good airing tomorrow, it reeked. J turned and flopped backwards on to the bed, no doubt lying in his own wet patch. Leo crawled on to the bed beside him, so I felt it only polite that I join them. All three of us lay back, naked and fucked, with me in the middle again. Well not Leo, of course. He had remained unpenetrated on this particular occasion. But no doubt, J would make up for it very soon. Neither J nor I, had sufficient stiffness, or stamina to do the job then and there.

Leo was the first to interrupt the three way heavy breathing. ‘So how was it J?’ J propped himself up and ran his hand over my belly and toyed with my flaccid cock. ‘You’ve got yourself a good’un here Leo. He’s a beauty.’ I didn’t care for the way they were talking about me as if Leo owned me, like a posh car. Leo didn’t spare my feelings either. ‘So how does he compare to all those young actors you like?’

J, to his credit, spoke to me and not Leo. ‘Well, Sunni. I reckon you have a future in showbiz. A face like yours could go a long way. If you’d like I could have a word with my agent, get you signed up. What do you think?’ I thought that this is not what Leo meant when he asked J what he thought about me. Leo was pretty much asking him to rank me on some sex chart. How I scored against all those sexy young thespians.’ J carried on. ‘And if you are willing to let one or two producers I know, have a go with you, then I think you could really get somewhere. Start out in an ad or two and get yourself noticed. Who knows where it could lead. You could even get to where I am. I’m serious Sunni. You could make it big.’

I’m sure that this conversation is not what Leo had intended. It had strayed from the question of “how good a fuck was he?” to, “introduce him to a fairy-tale lifestyle”. Leo, it seemed, had opened a can of worms when he introduced me to J. The whole thing had badly misfired. I could see by the look on Leo’s face that he saw the tenuous grip he had on me, slipping away even further. He was not a happy bunny.

We all got dressed. Leo seemed quiet and reserved, while J was upbeat and positively cock-a-hoop. The conversation in the lounge over coffee and croissants was a little awkward. J enthused about motivating me and creating a profile and portfolio to present to his agent. Leo, on the other hand sat rather quietly. Agreeing and being generally positive about everything that J was saying. But I could see that his heart was not in it. According to J, I was headed for the big time.

I was not prepared for this sudden, life-changing moment. Out of the blue, if J was to be taken seriously, I was being offered the chance of a lifetime. I had never contemplated an acting career, not even in my wildest dreams. I had shied away from the school drama productions. Standing up in front of an audience of my peers, to be ridiculed, didn’t appeal. Not for the first time, I felt sorry for Leo. He was having his catamite stolen away from him, under his very nose. As the evening wore on, J became increasingly enthusiastic about my chances in the entertainment industry. I got the feeling that I was to become his protege. I really felt bad for poor Leo when J took a business card from his pocket. It had his agent’s name and number on it. Leo looked miserable but he desperately tried to hide it. He maintained a positive and supportive manner, telling me that I could be the next big thing, if i played my cards right. I knew what that meant. Fuck the men with influence and power. I was quite happy to do that. It seemed that the first on the list, was J’s agent.

J told me quite candidly, that by having sex with this agent, his career had really taken off. A previous, straight agent, had let him down and had provided almost no work for him. I assured J, that I would give him a call. But of course, if I did become famous, that would be the end of my sex trade. I could hardly be that guy off the telly and shag lorry drivers at truck stops, could I? Fame and fortune seemed very tempting, but it would be at the expense of the job I loved. J had to leave. He had a day’s filming ahead and needed an early night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.