My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

The door opened and there stood Leo, beaming from ear to ear.

‘Oh Sunni, thanks for coming. I’ve missed you.’ He gave me a modest kiss on the cheek as soon as the door was closed behind me.

He led me in to the lounge where I was surprised to see a man I recognised standing there, smiling.

I knew him, not from the local area, but from TV. Right there, in the flesh, was a very popular actor, who was currently starring in an equally popular TV cop show. He was every bit as gorgeous in real life as he was on the screen. Even without the benefit of help from the studio make up artists, he looked so incredibly sexy. Tall, dark and impossibly handsome as all heroes should be. He had that permanent unshaved look that seemed to be de rigueur at the moment. The obligatory designer stubble. What surprised me more than seeing him here with Leo, and all that implied, was that he was very much a straight stereotype. Most episodes of his show, had him shirtless and shagging some big-titted, blonde, brunette or redhead. Whenever he was seen out and about in public or at award ceremonies, he invariably had a smiling busty bimbo on his arm.

Leo attempted to introduce us, but I knew exactly who it was, and, flatteringly, he knew who I was. After all, Leo had arranged the meeting.

I went over and shook his hand, trying not to look like the starstruck teenager that I was. I’ll have to refer to him as J, as I can’t reveal his real name. After all, J has a solid reputation as a man’s man. But in actual fact he was a man’s man. A world of difference between the celebrity hype and reality.

I sat on the single chair while Leo and J sat together on the sofa. It was clear from the body language that they had a history, J casually rested his hand on Leo’s thigh as we talked. He seemed genuinely interested in my college work and home life. But then again he was and accomplished actor.

We got around to talking about his acting career and how he moved up from a few commercials that I vaguely remembered. A few appearances in a couple of soaps, which I didn’t. Then the big break, getting the role of the handsome, randy detective in the excellent cop TV series.

I had to mention the frequent sex scenes.

‘You always seem to be getting your kit off and humping some dolly. I’ve lost count of the times I’ve seen your bum. But still not enough, though.’ I almost blushed at my own forwardness, after all, J hadn’t actually said that he was gay. I had just assumed it.

Supposing I was wrong and I had just made a terrible blunder. I would die of embarrassment. Luckily, I hadn’t made a blunder. J proved to be as queer as a football bat.

Leo and J exchanged knowing glances. Then J fixed me with a very serious face. ‘Sunil Kotal, I’m arresting you for being incredibly cute and I’m afraid that you are going to be banged up.’ He and Leo both laughed out loud, and I did too. I wondered how many times J had used that line to entice young men in to his bed. More times than you can count on the fingers in a Findus factory, I reckoned.

He patted Leo on the leg and stood up. ‘If you’ll follow me in to the bedroom, I’ll search you.’ He glanced at Leo, who nodded. It was if he was silently asking Leo if it was OK to take this gorgeous young man in to the bedroom and fuck his brains out. At least I hoped that was what he asked.

I followed J in to Leo’s familiar bedroom, still having to pinch myself that this was really happening. About to be bedded by the wonderful, stunning, J. I had to be dreaming, surely.

J began stripping off straight away, eager to get started. I just watched as the object of many a fantasy got naked in front of me. Soon, he was completely starkers with an impressive erection.

He did a little twirl and said, ‘As good as on the telly?’ I nodded. ‘Better, much better.’ ‘So come on kid, let’s see what Leo has been raving about.’ I was flattered that someone like J, who could have any gay man at the click of his fingers, was so keen to have me.

I peeled off my clothes, making sure that it was a bit of a tease strip show. He sat on the bed, casually stroking his fabulous cock.

When he saw me just in my underwear, he gushed enthusiastically.

‘Fucking hell Sunni. That’s bloody gorgeous. Leo wasn’t kidding was he? You are fucking lovely. Come here.’

I went over to where he was sitting and stood towering over him, my crotch at face level. His eyes were fixed on the prominent bulge just inches away from his mouth. ‘Christ, you’ve got a full package there, eh Sunni. Let me unwrap it.’ He ran his hands up and down my legs, around to my bum and then over my straining cock. I trembled at his light caress through the layers of fabric, it was as if he was handling a delicate piece of porcelain. As arousing as it was to have him touch me like that, what I really needed him to do was to take my cock out and suck it.

He felt between my legs for the three poppers that held the crotch of my body together.

‘Mm, that’s a nice touch, Sunni. Like unwrapping a Christmas present.’ He popped one open, then another, leaving just one, straining to keep the material attached. He took his time, savouring the moment. Too long in my opinion, I wanted my cock in his mouth, urgently. Finally, he undid the last popper and the two pieces of fabric flew apart revealing my sexy, skimpy panties.

‘Ohh shit, that’s nice. That looks so fucking horny.’ I lifted the material clear and looked down at my own straining erection. Stretching the thin fabric of my panties like a circus tent. He placed his soft hands on my hips and gently pulled the sides of my knickers down. My stiff cock leapt out like a caged tiger, right in to his face.

Then he did something peculiar. He wiped his face with my cock. Across his cheeks and around his chin. It was as if he had forgotten just where his mouth was.

‘Mmm, that’s quite an impressive cock you’ve got there Sunni. No wonder Leo raved about you.’ ‘Glad you like it J.’ ‘Oh I like it. I like it very much.’ Then he kissed it, just on the tip at first, and then he nibbled his way down the shaft to my balls. He sucked them both, which sent little shivers through me. His hands roamed my arse, feeling the crack and fingering my hole. My cock jerked and twitched as he finally took it in to his mouth.

Oh God, how good that felt. I rested my hands on his broad, muscular shoulders and gently thrust in to his soft, wet mouth.

Just by applying a little pressure on my hips, he spun me around so that my arse was in his face. Again, with a little pressure in my back, he urged me to bend forwards. J parted my arse cheeks and applied his tongue to my arsehole. He licked and probed it until I thought I would scream with the exquisite pleasure of it.

The joy of his tongue just kept on coming, but he eventually decided that it was time for him to penetrate me. He turned me around again and said, ‘Do you need a rubber or can I bareback you?’ Nothing like getting straight to the point I thought. ‘No, I don’t need a rubber. I want to feel you in me.’ This seemed to please him, as he slapped me gently on the arse and said, ‘That’s just what I wanted to hear. Lie face down on the bed for me Sunni. I’m going to enjoy this.’ I did as he asked and lay on the bed. I grabbed a pillow and slid it under me to raise my arse up for him.

‘Oh very nice Sunni. I can see you’ve done this before. Leo is such a lucky guy having this pussy on tap whenever he wants it.’ I don’t know what Leo had been telling him, but it seemed that he might have been exaggerating our relationship a little.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.