My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

He must have become aware that he was compromising my breathing, even though it was he, that was wheezing. He rolled his sweaty bulk off of me and lay panting beside me. I could see his chest heaving with every raspy breath.

‘Oh dear boy, dear boy. That was just delightful, quite delightful.’ I was staring up at our reflection, and what a bizarre image it was.

Arthur’s obese white blob of a body, lying next to a half-naked Indian schoolboy, a truly odd couple. The contrast was conspicuous. A full, semen filled condom on his flaccid cock, while I still had a full, and monumental erection.

Arthur’s hand casually made its way over to my belly and down to my dick. He gently stroked it.

‘There seems to be some unfinished business here, yes young man?’ ‘Yes sir. I think so sir.’ ‘What shall we do about it?’ ‘I don’t know sir.’ ‘Well how about you slip that condom over your magnificent phallus. Then, with the assistance of the lubricant, insinuate your manhood in to my fundament.’ I hesitated just a little too long.

‘Dear boy. Stick your cock up my arse.’ I expected him to roll on to his side or lay face down to allow me to “insinuate my manhood in to his fundament”, but he didn’t.

Arthur just lay there on his back. He did however, peel off his full condom and with a few deft moves, tied it in a knot and casually dropped it beside the bed.

‘Now, let’s get you fitted with a rubber overcoat, shall we?’ Arthur reached over and grabbed the remaining condom. He tore it open and dangled it in front of me.

‘Allow me to dress you dear boy.’ He rolled in my direction and thoroughly licked the tip of my cock before slipping the rubber over it. He followed that with a thick smear of lube.

‘There, all ready for me.’ He lay back down, raised his legs and pulled his ample arse cheeks apart exposing his pink arsehole.

‘All yours young man. Do your worst, don’t hold back. I need to be impaled on your wonderfully substantial cock.’

I inched forward until I was between his chunky raised legs. He was supporting them with his hands behind his knees. He fixed me with a steely stare. ‘Come on boy. FUCK ME.’ I pressed the tip of my cock against his hole and I watched it open like a blossoming flower.

‘Don’t be a tease boy. STICK IT IN.’ I pushed inwards and felt that sublime grip on my shaft as it glided in, smoothly and fully. All the way in, deep up his arse.

‘Oh dear boy. That is lovely, lovely.’ I held his legs and thrust in to him, pulling almost all the way out before plunging back in deep.

Arthur was moaning softly. His soft cock began to stiffen again and he stroked himself as I fucked him.

I became aware that my tie was swinging back and forth with the rhythm of my thrusting.

He seemed mesmerised by it, watching the ribbon of black and red stripes swaying to and fro. It seemed as if it embodied the whole schoolboy fantasy for him. His groaning became louder and competed with my own cries of pleasure. In spite of the image in front of me, his pale bloated body of quivering flesh, I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm building. Maybe the pupil/teacher sex scenario worked both ways. Perhaps being in control of a man who was a superior to me, had its perks. I was the one who determined if this influencer of young minds, derived pleasure or not. It was my will, not his. I could give him what he craved, or I could withhold it.

I was empowered.

But I was here to provide a service, and so that’s what I did. I ploughed in to him hard, slamming my cock in fully.

‘Oh yes, yes. That’s nice. Good and hard, deep and hard in me.’ ‘Yes sir.’ ‘Does it feel good boy? Can you climax?’ ‘Yes sir, uhhhh, I think ... uhhhh ... I can.’ ‘Splendid, uhhhhhh splendid. Then cum, cum for me boy.’

I did. The orgasm exploded within me, making me shudder with its intensity. My spunk shot out like a white liquid bullet in to the condom. Not once but three glorious times. I gasped to a stop.

‘I’ve cum sir, I’ve cum.’ Now as I looked in to his eyes, there was something there, that wasn’t present before. I was used to seeing expressions that conveyed pure carnal lust. But not here, not in Arthur’s eyes. This was something approaching love. Of course, I was not so naive or so mawkish as to think that Arthur had fallen in love with me.

But this fantasy schoolboy had clearly evoked long repressed feelings for boys in his care. Feelings that transcended the mere lustful and sexual.

Beyond all the sucking and inserting, the moaning and groaning, there seemed to be higher feelings involved. Emotions that showed a kind of “love” for the pupils he had genuinely cared for. But maybe I was just trying to justify what had just happened between us. It could be that Arthur was just a dirty old man who liked fucking schoolboys. I hoped that it was the former, but deep down suspected that it was the latter.

So there I was, propped up between his fat legs slowly pulling my soft dick from his arse. The cum-filled condom drooped off the end and threatened to drop on to the bed. I quickly grabbed it and did what Arthur had done, stretched it out and knotted it. I lobbed it on to floor to join the other one.

‘Did you enjoy that young man?’ ‘Yes sir, it was wonderful. Thank you sir.’ ‘Excellent, excellent. Let’s get ourselves sorted shall we?’

I wasn’t sure what he had in mind by “sorted”. He rolled off the bed and picked up his dressing gown. I scrambled after him.

‘Would you like a shower young Carlo?’ ‘That won’t be necessary sir. I’ll just get off home. Mum might be worried.’ ‘Oh of course dear boy, of course. Can’t have mater worrying can we?’ I got my clothes together and got dressed. Arthur was rummaging in a desk drawer. ‘Now what did we say about financial remuneration?’ ‘I can’t remember sir.’ ‘Three hundred I believe it was, yes?’ ‘Yes sir, I think so sir.’ ‘Well. I think after that spectacular performance, a small gratuity is in order. Shall we say, three fifty?’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.