My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

I was caught between a rock and a hard place. Did I agree with what he had just said, that he had a big body or deny that he had a big dick?

I erred on the side of diplomacy.

‘If you say so sir.’

He placed the condoms and lube on the bed. ‘I assume you know how to apply one of these, young man?’ ‘I think so sir.’ ‘But before you do, I’d like to indulge in a little mutual fellatio.’ Arthur flopped on to the bed and stroked his cock.

‘Come hither Carlo and take my penis in to your lovely mouth.’ I crawled on to the bed beside him and lay head to toe. He turned on his side and offered me his cock to suck. Before I had even got a hold of his dick, mine was already in his mouth.

He made the same happy sounds again. He was like a noisy, ravenous gourmet tucking in to his favourite meal. And I had my first try of his big thick cock. It easily filled my mouth and as soon as it went in, Arthur started to thrust his hips. A couple of times I almost gagged on the girth. But I was amply compensated, by the sweet sensation of Arthur’s lips kissing my arsehole.

His tongue expertly probed my open hole, assisted by his fingers exploring the inner depths of my anus.

‘Oh dear boy, dear boy. Your kiss is divine, quite heavenly. You have a simply wonderful mouth.’ It was then that I noticed that he was glancing upwards. I looked up and saw our reflection above us. Arthur had a mirror on the inside of the bed’s canopy. What I saw was not a pleasant sight. A huge white blob of a man engaged in sixty-nining a lanky Indian schoolboy. It wasn’t revulsion that I felt, but neither was it a happy surprise.

He realised that I was aware of the situation and rolled away on to his back.

‘Time for some penetration I think. Time for me to be inside you, dear boy.’ ‘Yes sir. I think so too.’ ‘Do you indeed? Well that is gratifying to know. And what would you like me to do?’ ‘Well sir. I’d really like you to stick your cock up my arse sir. I’d like you to fuck me sir.’ ‘Well, well. Such graphic language, and from one so young. But I get the gist. You want me to sodomise you, yes?

‘Yes sir. I want you to sodomise me.’ He groped around for a condom and the lube and handed them to me.

‘Do the honours please dear boy.’ I tore open the packet and slipped the rubber over his glans and down the shaft. Then I coated the rubber with lubricant gel.

‘Deftly done young man. You’ve clearly done this before.’ ‘Yes sir. Once or twice.’ ‘Now, if you’d be so kind. Take off your knickers and straddle me.’ I tugged my panties down and off, and cast them aside. My natural instinct was to take off my blazer, shirt and tie, and get completely naked. But Arthur didn’t ask me to, so I didn’t. The schoolboy image had to be maintained.

I cocked one leg over his thick thighs and worked my way forward until I was sitting on his immense belly. His eyes flicked upwards to check the reflection.

‘Splendid, splendid. Now let’s see how it feels with my penis inserted in to that delicious arse of yours.’ ‘Yes sir. I’ll put it in now sir.’ I reached behind me and held his slippery cock in my hand. It spasmed and jerked as I gripped it. Arthur, once again glanced upwards. He clearly wanted to see the actual moment of penetration. I leant forward, bracing myself on one hand while I placed his dick beneath my hole. He was transfixed by the image overhead.

Then the moment I was waiting for, that sublime instant when a cock enters my arsehole for the first time, actually happened. The wide tip of his dick slipped gently in to my open arse. That initial stretching of my hole is such a joyful moment, followed by a fully erect and stiff cock slipping inside me and filling me up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.