My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

A few doors down from my home, a man moved in on his own, no obvious wife or family, just him. He was a good-looking guy, about late twenties I’d say, and medium build. Well, at least he wasn’t fat. Short hair with blond streaks and highlights and a nice, clean-shaven face, he wouldn’t have looked out of place in a boy band. He walked past my house one day, when I was cutting the grass, and I instinctively waved good morning to him. He waved back and smiled. It’s safe to say that I fancied him. Later that day, when I had my regular wank in the bathroom, I thought about that guy down the street. Just imagining slipping my cock up his arse, had me quickly spurting a load of spunk in to my towel. I really enjoyed that wank.

I tried, several times, to contrive a meeting with him and one day, I succeeded. I saw him outside his house cleaning his car. I stopped to have a chat. I welcomed him to the street, the usual stuff, and I told him my name. He said his name was Leo, short for Leonid. His dad was British, but his mum was from Belarus, hence the Leonid.

When I shook his hand, I made sure that I held it a little longer than was necessary. I then made prolonged eye contact, something that I hoped had conveyed my sexual attraction to him. And throughout our little chat, I also made sure that my mannerisms and body language left him in no doubt that I was queer. When I finally walked away, I was sure that he was watching me. I turned and looked back, and sure enough, he was.

Over the next few days, Leo was the leading man in my sexual fantasies.

All my wanking involved me imagining myself fucking him, or him fucking me.

But fantasy and wanking was not enough, I needed the real thing. I needed to be bedded by him, to feel his naked body against mine, to smell his manliness, to have him kiss me. I became preoccupied with daydreams of being in his strong arms as he thoroughly fucked me. I was driven by my craving for sex. Days and days went by. I made good use of my towel and deodorant bottle. It seemed like I spent more time in the bathroom, humping the towel, than I did anything else.

I also devised a new wanking method. I would trap the rolled up towel under the toilet seat so that it was at a height where I could pretend gorgeous Leo was bending over. I could then fuck him kneeling down. It was easier than lying on the floor.

But none of this was getting me any nearer to my objective: to get him in to bed with me. It couldn’t be my place, mum and dad were never out of the house long enough, it had to be in his house.

I decided to move things along. I went and knocked on his door. I was greeted with a warm smile, he looked genuinely pleased to see me.

‘Hello Sunni. What can I do for you?’ Well, the thoughts and images that ran through my mind, would have made a great gay porn show.

‘Hi Leo. I was wondering if I could mow your lawn for you. I do a good job, I take the cuttings away and I’m cheap. A fiver for the front, and eight quid front and back.’

Even though it wasn’t a particularly warm day in April, I was wearing a pair of very brief, and very tight, shorts. He could see my lovely smooth, shaved legs and more importantly, he could see the prominent bulge at the front.

I saw him glance down at my crotch, and he seemed to like what he saw. He was still smiling.

He agreed. ‘Yes, that sounds like a good deal, Sunni. How about tomorrow? The back needs doing more than the front. I tend to neglect the bit that people can’t see. And use my mower, eh?’

‘Yeah. OK, about tenish, ok?’

‘Perfect. I’ll be here. See you then Sunni.’

I walked away like I had just won the lottery. I was going to get inside Leo’s house. The speed with which he had agreed to the proposal, had me convinced that he knew that it was just an excuse to get alone with him.

Surely, it wouldn’t be too long before I was face down on his bed with him fucking my brains out.

The next day, I was back knocking at his door, right on time. I made sure that I had the same sexy shorts on. The door opened, and again that broad smile greeted me. Yesterday, Leo had been wearing a shirt and trousers. Today, he was more informally dressed, jogging bottoms and a sweatshirt with a movie logo on it. He ushered me inside, and I hoped that he was having a good look at my wiggling arse as I walked in.

He offered me a drink. ‘Sit down Sunni, make yourself at home. Coffee, tea?’

Seeing as I wasn’t there to actually cut his grass, I didn’t want to rush straight out in to the back garden. ‘Yes please, coffee. Milk, no sugar please.’

Leo disappeared in to the kitchen.

I looked around the room, it couldn’t have been decorated more differently than mine. Our house was typically Indian, flock wallpaper and bright garish colours everywhere. Leo’s place was more muted, pastel colours and lots of white. On the glass coffee table in front of me was a newish looking Lenovo laptop. Out of curiosity, I flipped it open, only to see a gay porn video clip start to play. It was very explicit with a hunky guy up against a wall having his cock sucked by a guy kneeling in front of him. I stared in fascination at the lewd act happening in front of me. My cock became instantly stiff and hard, my skimpy shorts couldn’t conceal the noticeable bulge. A few seconds later, I heard Leo approaching from the kitchen. ‘Here we go, two coffees.’

I slammed the laptop closed before he came in to the room. I was sure that I had gotten away with it. But the obvious swelling in my shorts was a bit of a problem. Leo put the two coffees on the table and sat closely next to me, his leg was brushing my bare thigh.

‘So, Sunni, did you like the video?’

I suddenly felt very awkward, how did he know? I feigned ignorance, but my bulging cock was giving me away.

‘Err ... what video?’

Leo took his phone from his pocket, a huge grin across his face. ‘Well Sunni, I have on my phone, an alert app that tells me when my laptop has been woken up from sleep. It just went off while I was in the kitchen. It says here, that my laptop was woken up, about six minutes ago for twenty three seconds. I reckon you must have liked what you saw, eh?’

I shifted uncomfortably, I was cornered and caught red-handed.

‘Sorry about that Leo, I was just being nosey really.’

Leo smiled warmly and ran his hand along my leg. I suddenly tensed, all the fantasies and daydreams hadn’t prepared me for actual physical contact. But I did know that I liked it, a lot. Leo’s hand felt very nice as it gently caressed my thigh.

‘You don’t have to pretend with me Sunni. I knew what you were doing the other day, you were flirting outrageously with me. Anyone could see it. You were letting me know that you were gay, I got it. I know. And this little charade about cutting my grass ... well, I saw through that straight away.’

Leo had slid closer to me and put his arm around me, and he began running his fingers through my long hair. His hand was still gently rubbing my thigh, but I wished it would go higher. I so wanted him to undo my shorts and touch my twitching cock. I still felt anxious, this was really happening, something was about to happen, and I wasn’t sure what to do or how to react.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.