My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

I happily redirected my attention from the huge uninteresting tome, to the far more captivating glossy cock mag. It was a “Uniform” edition.

I thumbed the pages, each contained pictures of men in various uniforms engaged in a range of explicit gay sexual acts. The ones with the supposed firemen caught my attention. What gay man hasn’t fantasised about being rescued by a hunky firefighter? I know I did, frequently. Sliding down a fireman’s pole had completely different connotations in my mind.

Without even realising it, an erection began to form in my trousers. I was so engrossed in the photos of yellow helmeted, muscly men being fucked and sucked, that I almost didn’t hear Arthur when he spoke to me.

‘So what are we reading today, young Carlo?’

I looked up and Arthur was looming over me. I had to start playing my part, ad lib. He hadn’t given me a script or any sort of direction.

‘Er, nothing sir.’

‘Well let’s see shall we?’ He took the magazine from me and scanned the pages.

‘Well well. A pornographic gay magazine. How interesting. Is this the sort of thing that you like to read Carlo?’

‘No sir.’

‘You were reading it just now. Does this sort of thing excite you Carlo?’

‘No sir.’

He glanced down at the undeniable bulge between my legs.

‘Stand up boy and let’s see if that’s true.’

I stood up, hands behind my back as I had been taught at school. Polite deference to my betters and elders.

He dropped the mag on the table and made physical contact with me for the first time. He ran his hand lightly over my protuberance.

‘If I’m not very much mistaken, young Carlo, that is an erection in your trousers, is it not?’

‘No sir.’

‘I think that I need to investigate this matter further. Come and stand next to me by the bed.’

He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed and I stood to attention in front of him.

‘Now young Carlo. Undo your trousers and let me see for myself.’

‘Yes sir.’

I did as I was told, pushing my trousers down to my knees. Against all my preconceived ideas and expectations, I found the situation arousing. My erection had remained, and my stiff cock was almost poking out of the pink panties.

I watched his face as he saw the panties. He wasn’t disappointed, that was obvious.

‘Oh my, my. Young Carlo, what have we here? Sexy underwear and an unmistakeable erection. Just as I thought. You are a very vulgar young man. What am I to do with you? Some punishment is in order, yes?’

I realised that the role-play was central to Arthur’s gratification, and I needed to take it seriously. Perhaps £300 wasn’t his final offer.

‘Yes sir, if you say so, sir.’

Arthur smiled. ‘I do indeed say so. Be so kind as to prostrate yourself across my lap.’

These long words he was using were beginning to confuse me.

“Lie face down across my knees, dear boy.’ I was still fully clothed, shoes, stockings, panties, shirt, tie and blazer. But my trousers were pulled down to my thighs.

I managed to do as he asked without falling over. My dick was pressed in to his thigh and I could also feel his hardness against my side.

He smoothed his hands over my legs and panty-covered bum.

‘Beautiful, quite beautiful. Such a delightful derriere. A perfect posterior, an adorable arse.’

His touch was light and delicate over my skin, it was weirdly arousing and my cock flexed and twitched. Arthur slipped his soft hand inside my panties and caressed my arse, his cock jerking against me as his fingers delved between my crack and over my arsehole.

‘Mmm, lovely, quite lovely. But before pleasure, comes pain young man.’

Here it comes I thought, the spanking. He pulled my knickers down to expose my arse to the cool air. The first tap was just that, a tap. But then the next one was a bit harder and they continued to get harder until they began to sting and I was yelping in pain. It wasn’t excruciating, it was easily bearable. But nonetheless, it did smart a bit. What I didn’t understand was, why I was enjoying it. Although it hurt, it also felt oddly pleasant. My cock registered each slap with a bit of a throb and a twitch. Arthur certainly appeared to be enjoying it. I could feel his cock spasm against my ribs.

The slapping stopped abruptly and Arthur’s hand changed from hitting, to rubbing.

‘There young man. Punishment duly administered. I trust you have learnt your lesson.’ His hand continued to caress my bum, moving over the reddened cheeks and down my crack.

‘Yes sir.’

‘That’s good to hear. Now stand up for me.’ I slid awkwardly off his lap and got to my feet. I faced him as he sat there like a pallid Budha. His robe had come apart and I had my first view of his cock. It was a respectable size. A good six inches long and fat. It was in the shadow of a huge over hanging stomach. My own dick though, was only inches from his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.