My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

My time with Henry was up, just over the half hour. He took his used condom in to the downstairs toilet and flushed it away. He walked about the room, completely naked now, the shyness of just thirty minutes ago, had gone. He returned and stood next to me as I dressed. ‘Thank you Carlo. That really was the most wonderful sex. I so enjoyed it.’

I kissed him on the cheek, ‘You are welcome Henry. Any time you want to see me again, you have my number. Just text me.’

I had finished dressing, picked up my bag and headed for the door. He looked rather sad. ‘The reality is Carlo, that I’m not sure if I’ll be able to meet you again. It’s so dependent on my wife’s absence you see.’

‘Oh that’s a shame Henry. I hope that we can arrange something soon. I enjoyed our time together.’

He placed his hand on my shoulder. ‘Bless you Carlo, that is very sweet of you. You are young and beautiful, and I am not. I know that I am a client, nothing more. But if I can find a way, I would love to see you again.’

I had my hand on the door handle, my Uber was booked for eight fifteen, it was nearly that now and I was expecting a text from the driver at any minute.

I gave him a gentle kiss on the lips and went out the door. I hoped that I looked like a tradesman that just fixed a customers problem. Henry stayed well away from the door, he was still stark naked.

I got to the end of the road just as my phone buzzed. There was my Uber.

Home. No questions, no interrogation, not even from Shilpa.

I went straight up to my room and hid the money in a small box under the bottom drawer.

I stripped off and suddenly thought, these “business” clothes will need washing. I couldn’t put them in the laundry basket with my socks and pants. I realised that I’d have to wash them in the shower with me and find a way to dry them in my room. Luckily, the items were mostly small and wouldn’t require much drying. I hit upon the idea of folding the damp clothes inside a towel and putting them under my mattress until dry.

Whilst I was on my hands and knees stowing my ill-gotten gains under the drawer, I checked the business phone. Of course, I had forgotten to charge it and it was dead. I couldn’t leave it lying around to charge for my mum to find, so I ran the charging cable under the carpet to inside the drawer of my bedside table. With the phone covered with the clutter in the drawer, mum would never notice it. (hopefully)

When the phone had sufficient charge, I checked it. Four contacts. It would appear that my desirability was increasing. At this rate I’d be a millionaire by the time I was twenty-five. However, it turned out that it was only three new contacts, one was from Henry, thanking me for a wonderful time and promising to contact me again when the chance arose. I texted him back with a similar message.

The other three were from a Thomas, a Graham and a Ciaran. I sent all of them the request for an e-mail address and when I had them, they all got the standard set of photos. Of the three replies, all very quick to respond, one troubled me. Here we go again I thought, another complication. Why couldn’t they all be like Henry?

It was Ciaran that worried me. He admitted to being a virgin and only fifteen years old. He said that he was sure that he was gay and wanted to see what it was like. He hoped that I would introduce him to the joys of gay sex for free. He had my pictures of course, and he sent me an e-mail telling me how much he loved the photos and that he’d “whacked off” (his words) to them already.

I had to tell him that I was flattered, but unable to help him as he was underage and that it would be a criminal offence for me to touch him in the way he wanted.

I didn’t expect him to send me pictures of himself, but he did, and wow, what a very cute boy he was. Medium build with long blond hair and a nice big, erect cock. He was also very pretty, in an Australian surfer sort of way. If it wasn’t for his age being prohibitive, I would have been up him like a shot. I would also have done him for free. I asked when he would be sixteen, thinking that as soon as he came of age, I’d happily fuck him. Young Ciaran had a birthday, three months away. I told him to wait until then, at which time I would be prepared to meet him, no charge. As I stared at the photo of his gorgeous body, I thought that it would be criminal NOT to fuck this boy.

The other two contacts, Thomas and Graham were of legal age, thankfully.

Thomas was staying at a local hotel and Graham was another home visit.

Both wanted to meet ASAP. Once they had seen my erotic photos, they were like moths to a light bulb.

I decided to deal with Graham’s contact first. The reply I got from him made me wonder if I’d ever get a “normal” hook up again. The liaison with Henry had become the benchmark for all hook ups. No faffing about, just a wham, bam, thank you man.

Graham, it transpired, wanted a threesome. Not with another man, I’d have loved that. Memories of my encounter with the gorgeous Adrian and the sulky Russky, Danny suddenly filled my mind.

No, a third man was sadly not involved. Graham wanted a threesome with his wife, Julia. Apparently, according to Graham, it’s what he had always wanted and his wife had agreed to it.

It appeared that Graham had been living a double life as a married gay man, and his wife, having come to terms with sharing the man she loved with other men, had agreed to participate in a three-way tryst. This information was freely supplied in his e-mail to me.

I felt a little awkward knowing this much personal detail about a couple’s married life. I replied to him reminding him that I was gay and therefore couldn’t be expected to have physical, sexual contact with his wife. Graham agreed with that and seemed happy to continue.

I had been thinking about my charges and decided to increase the half hourly rate to eighty pounds. (I’d amend the magazine ad. ASAP). This would make life easier for me, as the clients would invariably offer me four, twenty pound notes, and I’d have to carry a fiver everywhere to give them change. It would also help towards the Uber costs. And, as another person was involved in this encounter, it didn’t seem unreasonable to ask for extra, and nor did Graham. He agreed to eighty.

I emailed Graham back, and asked him to text me his address and we would meet up the following evening.

I got through another uneventful day at college and duly arranged for my cab to pick me up near to home as usual. Also as usual, the study with a friend excuse worked for the parents. They must have been expecting spectacular exam results with all the studying I had been doing.

The cab got me to Graham’s house just a few minutes after the appointed time of seven thirty. The man who opened the door, was about thirty and pretty unremarkable. Average height and build, with short dark hair and a moustache. That’s going to tickle, I thought. He was wearing black jogging bottoms and a Nike T-shirt. His eyes lit up when he saw me standing on his doorstep.

‘Ohh, you’re Carlo. So much better in the flesh. Come in please.’

He led me into a lounge that was starkly minimalist. Plain white walls, ceiling and cabinets, but with a splash of colour provided by a modern green and white striped sofa and chairs.

There was also a large matching green rug on the laminate flooring.

‘Thank you for coming Carlo. Eighty pounds I think we agreed.’ He held out the money and I pocketed it. I declined his token offer of something to drink, and then I got the safety photo out of the way.

He said, ‘Come and meet Julia.’ I followed him to the master bedroom. This room was as different, decor-wise, as it was possible to get. It was like a 1920’s boudoir, something out of an old black and white film.

Thick carpet, heavy drapes and a huge four poster bed. There wasn’t a canopy, but it looked as if it might have had one in the past. The furniture was made up of solid, ornately carved mahogany fittings. There was even a small chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

Standing next to the king sized bed was a woman dressed like a Parisian hooker. Slimly built, and wearing fishnet tights, suspenders, and a black lace bodice. She also had a lot of make-up on and shoulder length blonde hair that looked like a wig. In spite of the heavy make-up, or because of it, I estimated her to be at least fifteen to twenty years older than Graham.

Rather unnecessarily, Graham said, ‘This is my wife, Julia.’

Julia smiled as I approached her with my hand extended. She scanned me up and down and I saw a twinkle in her eye. Graham had clearly shown her my erotic pictures and I guessed that she was imagining all sorts of hanky-panky between her and me. I had made it clear to Graham in my e-mail that I wouldn’t be having sex with his wife, and I wondered if he had made it quite as clear to her.

‘Hello Carlo, I’m Julia.’ I don’t know if they thought I was stupid or just deaf.

‘Hello Julia, pleased to meet you.’ She shook my hand and held it way too long. That was the only physical contact I was hoping to make.

Up close, I could see the facial wrinkles and the ones on her neck that gave her age away, definitely over fifty I’d say. But in her defence, she did have a nice body and a large pair of boobs, with a deep cleavage, barely held in place by the flimsy bodice. If I had been straight, I’m sure that I would have happily given her one. It made me wonder why she had gone to such lengths. She knew that her husband was queer, so her overly feminine persona was wasted on him. Was it meant for me? Was it designed to inflame any latent heterosexual desire to such a point that I would fuck her brains out? Or was she still trying to “turn” her husband?

I didn’t ask, it was not my business.

My true desire was for Graham, or rather his dick and arse. I was eager to get started, the clock was ticking and I had an erection to deal with.

Graham clapped his hands and said, ‘Shall we get started then?’

He was naked in seconds and Julia had posed herself on the bed, pretty much spreadeagled in a “fuck me now” sort of pose.

I gazed at Graham and was instantly disappointed. Graham was very under endowed. In fact, it was safe to say, his was the smallest dick I had yet encountered. I immediately felt sorry for poor Julia.

As I undressed, treating them to a short strip-tease, their eyes never left me.

The body, the lace panties and the stockings drew looks of visible acclaim. And the obligatory huge bulge, did not go unnoticed.

Graham seemed especially pleased.

‘Fucking hell, Carlo, you’re beautiful, that’s fucking gorgeous.’

I turned to look at him and he had what passed for an erection. His little willy was standing to attention. Julia was also delighted by what she saw. Her hand had crept between her legs and she was masturbating.

I turned towards Graham and held out my arms in a “Ta da” sort of pose.

This was enough to prod Graham in to action. He was on his knees in front of me, undoing the poppers with indecent haste, and freeing my cock.

It was instantly in his mouth. I stood with my hands on my hips, gently rocking back and forth. I glanced at Julia. She was an attentive audience, her legs spread wide, busily masturbating. But it was me she seemed to be watching, or rather my cock as it slid in and out of her husband’s greedy mouth.

Julia seemed to be trying to entice me, to arouse me sufficiently to want to fuck her. She had her gusset pulled across exposing her hairless pussy and she was thrusting her crotch upwards and towards me as if offering herself to me. Perhaps Graham had a bisexual side that allowed him to perform intercourse with his wife. Maybe she had assumed that all gay men could be persuaded to indulge in straight sex, if the incentive was strong enough.

With me, she had assumed wrong. No amount of flashing her fanny would make me want to slide my dick in to it. Perversely, I was rather fascinated by Julia and what she was doing. I hadn’t seen a real female pussy this close before and I’d certainly never seen one being fingered.

Graham’s peachy arse was another matter of course. I couldn’t wait to rubber and lube up, and shove my cock up him.

I had a quick peek at the bedside clock, we’d only been at it for ten minutes, it seemed longer.

I ruffled Graham’s hair. ‘Had enough yet Graham. Do you want to get down to the serious stuff?’

He got up and said, ‘Oh, oh yes.’

I went over to my clothes and retrieved the accessories and as I turned, Julia was behind me. ‘Can I put it on for you?’ My instinctive reaction was to have her nowhere near my dick. But they were paying customers and so I reluctantly agreed. She took the condom from me and ripped open the packet. Then she was down on her knees in front of me. ‘Can I suck it, I really want it in my mouth.’

This was getting beyond a joke. I had grudgingly accepted the participation of a woman on the clear understanding that I would not engage with her, sexually. Now she was asking to suck my dick.

I looked down at Julia, crouched at my feet. She looked back up at me with such a pitiful expression on her face, I felt so sorry for her. Having to put up with Graham’s pygmy penis must have left her feeling severely frustrated.

Against my better judgement, I said, ‘OK, Julia, please do.’ Her face lit up, she looked so pleased, I thought she was going to burst in to tears. Her mouth engulfed my cock and she began to suck and lick my dick like her life depended on it. I looked at Graham, who, weirdly, seemed happy to watch his wife suck another man’s cock. I guess I’ll never understand people. But I wondered if I had made a grave mistake in allowing Julia to do this. Would she go to the next level and ask me to fuck her. Clearly, she had not had any decent cock in some time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.