My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

It turned out that Henry wasn’t going to be a straightforward meeting. Was there ever going to be one? In his e-mail Henry informed me of his situation. He was worried about his nosey neighbours. If a young man was seen entering his house and staying for a period of time, word would certainly get back to his wife on her return, and awkward questions would follow. So, Henry asked me if I would go along with a little role play. He wanted me to turn up at his house dressed as a tradesman. I wasn’t sure just how I was supposed to do that. He informed me that I could be carrying a toolbox or something as if I was a plumber or an electrician. Any enquiries as to who I was, Henry would say that I was there to fix a problem.

I decided that an electrician would be the easiest look to create. I would take a computer bag stuffed with paper or something to make it look full, so that my presence could be explained away as being there to fix an electrical fault. It would also explain the debit from their bank account. Henry seemed happy with that. He told me that his wife was due to leave for Canada in two days time. We agreed on the £75 per half hour, and he having his picture taken.

I was to be at his house, at seven thirty.

The two days passed slowly, I was having to dodge Leo’s texts asking to meet up. He wasn’t going to give up easily. But giving in to my own carnal desires, strong as they were, would only make things worse. I was hoping that he would get the message that we were not going to be a couple, sooner rather than later.

The morning of my evening meeting with Henry, I took an hour or so away from college to pop in to town and open up a bank account. It was a tidy sum. I was on my way to being a millionaire.

That evening, I grabbed my computer bag, and stuffed it with cardboard.

I took the precaution of hiding my laptop under my secret drawer along with my “other clothes” and private stuff. If Shilpa ever tried to gain access to my laptop, she’d never get past the password.

For Henry, I dressed up. Stockings, thong and the three popper body.

I felt incredibly sexy as I waited at the end of my road for my booked Uber.

The parents were getting used to me popping round to a friend’s house for course work. The computer bag helped to validate the charade.

My Uber arrived and I hopped in for the short drive to Henry’s house. As a precaution, I got out a hundred yards down the street.

An electrician turning up in a cab, would not be terribly convincing. One who had parked his van a bit down the road, might be.

I rang the bell at Henry’s house at seven twenty-eight. I was rather surprised by the man who opened the door. Henry, appeared to be about sixty. Tall, grey-haired and elegantly dressed. He looked every inch the city gent, the successful stockbroker.

His smile was unconvincing, as if he had just realised that he had made a huge mistake. For one terrible moment I thought that he was going to say that he had changed his mind and that the meeting was off.

‘Hello, you must be... ‘

‘Carlo, the electrician. I’ve come to fix your electrical fault.’ I raised the computer bag.

He managed a tiny smile. ‘Oh yes. Thank you. Do come in.’

He ushered me quickly inside, glancing nervously across to the houses opposite as if looking for a twitching curtain.

‘Go in to the lounge please Carlo.’

I went in to a beautifully furnished lounge and waited. Henry appeared and just stared at me.

‘Oh, you look so much better than your photographs. You are quite beautiful.’

‘Thank you Henry.’ I took out my phone a took a snap as I had done in other meetings.

‘It was seventy five pounds wasn’t it?’

I dropped my bag on the floor next to a huge plush sofa, my jacket draped over a wing chair. Was this where he planned to have his way with me?

‘Yes please Henry.’ He pulled his wallet from his trousers and handed me the notes.

He looked awkward. ‘I’ve never done this before, not in my home. I’ve always had to meet somewhere neutral.’

I approached him as he shuffled nervously. I held his hands in mine and kissed him gently on the lips. ‘I’m here just for you Henry. You can say or do anything you want to me. I want you to make love to me Henry.’

‘Yes. Yes, that’s what I want to do Carlo. May I touch you?’

Henry was more bashful than I could have imagined.

I stepped back from him and undid my trousers, pushing them down far enough for him to see the body I was wearing, and my stockings.

The look on his face. He was like a child at Christmas, and I intended to give him the best present he’d ever had.

‘Oh my word! You look lovely, so lovely.’

I sat on the sofa and leaned back, opening my legs so that he could see the poppers. I pointed down to my crotch and said, ‘Undo these for me please Henry.’

He advanced on me slowly, like he was crossing a minefield. But eventually he stood in front of me staring down at the sizeable bulge between my legs.

He knelt at my feet, and placed a hand on my bare thigh. He looked at me as if he was seeking my permission to proceed.

I smiled and said, ‘Undo them Henry.’

His hands moved slowly up my thighs until his fingers were touching my bulge. He ran his hands over the material, pressing and squeezing my twitching cock through the thin fabric. First one popper, then a second. He could see the white lacy material of the thong I had on. Then he undid the last popper and the material flew apart, revealing the thong and my engorged cock, only half contained inside it. ‘Oh Lord, it’s beautiful. Your penis looks beautiful.’ He looked up at me again as if he daren’t go any further.

I encouraged him. ‘Go on Henry, please touch me, touch my penis.’

Henry was clearly an old fashioned gentleman. Penis was his chosen word, so I tried to fit in with his way of speaking. Obviously, cock and arsehole were out of the question, and by no means could I use words like pussy or cunt in front of him.

He gently moved my thong aside allowing my fully erect cock to spring out.

He gasped quietly. His fingers wrapped slowly around my stiff shaft and he began to stroke me. I wanted him to suck me, I needed to feel his soft wet mouth around my dick. ‘Suck my penis please Henry, suck it for me.’

Now, he didn’t hesitate. His arousal and excitement had removed his inhibitions. I felt that wondrous sensation of a man’s mouth sliding over my cock once more, licking and sucking on it.

I groaned in pleasure.’Oh that’s nice Henry. I love the feel of your mouth on my penis.’ Henry’s grey head bobbed up and down in my lap, soft guttural noises escaped him as he savoured the act he was performing on me. I would call it a blow job, Henry would surely refer to it as fellatio.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.