My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

‘Och, that’s a lovely sight.’ Then he slapped my arse, quite hard, several times. It didn’t really do much to increase my arousal, that was already at one hundred percent, but it did sting a bit. I looked back at him over my shoulder, he was grinning. ‘OK, I’m going in now.’

There was no tentative nudging of my arsehole, no gentle initial push. He just went straight in me, right up to the hilt. I was instantly, wonderfully full of hard solid cock. I gasped with the sudden pleasure of it.

Alan started banging me pretty roughly, he had a tight grip on my hips and he was really going at me.

I had noticed that with my clients so far, that there seemed to be little in the way of sensitivity or tenderness. I was bought and paid for, to be used, rather than cared for. It was an uncomfortable contrast to what I’d had with Leo. With him, sex had been a sharing thing, there was a mutual need to give as well as take.

With Alan now, it was just take. I was a commodity and I had to be fit for purpose. Happily, I seemed perfectly fit for purpose. His moans and groans of enjoyment told me that he was getting what he paid for.

‘Och, that’s a lovely tight arse you’ve got ... uhhhh ... lovely ... uhhh.’

The ribbed condom, sheathing his rampant cock, was doing all sorts of wonderful things to me. It felt incredibly arousing.

‘Love your cock Alan ... love it up my arse ... fuck me ... fuck me harder.’

I thought he was going as hard and as fast as he could, it was a little unfair to ask him to do more. But he stepped up a gear and the noise of his thighs slapping my arse got louder.

He was maintaining a pretty fast rhythm, he was hammering me mercilessly and I was absolutely loving it. My own cries of joy were as loud as his, but then he gasped that he was cumming.

‘Och ... yeah ... yeah ... it’s fucking cumming ... uhhhh ... I’m... ‘

He shot his load in to the condom, I felt his dick jerk as he pumped his spunk in to the rubber.

He stayed where he was, holding my hips and his dick still up me.

‘Och, that was a bonny shag. A real nice fuck.’

Then he pulled out of me. I was in a heightened state of arousal and I quickly pulled another rubber from my jacket pocket.

He saw what I was doing, tearing the packet open, ready to slide the sheath over my erection. ‘You won’t need that laddie. No, you’re not going up my arse. I don’t do that, it’s not for me.’

I felt cheated. It was one of the reasons I was there, to fuck. The disappointment must have shown on my face.

‘No laddie. I’ve had my money’s worth, thank you very much. You can be on your way now.’

I wasn’t going to demean myself any more than I already had, by arguing with him. He certainly wasn’t going to see me beg.

I got myself together, a new sense of humiliation, rejection and frustration clouded my previously elated mood.

As I exited his cab, feeling pretty lousy, he said cheerily, “Thanks laddie. When I’m this way again, I’ll let you know.’

I walked away thinking, nope, I won’t bother getting back to you, Alan.

I don’t remember ever feeling quite this miserable or this frustratingly horny.

I made my way back along the line of lorries, just about to call an Uber, when I heard someone call.

‘Hey kid. You working?’

I turned to look but saw no one. Then, out of the shadow of a lorry, a man emerged. An ordinary looking bloke, thirties, shaved head. I moved closer and saw tattoos on his neck. ‘Wanna earn fifty quid?’

I walked over to him, he was squeezing his crotch.

It seemed that I had stumbled upon a gay hot spot.

‘I saw you get in to that rig, I reckon you’re selling your arse, right?’

Suddenly, the evening was looking up. Some more rough trade and fifty quid I wan’t expecting.

‘What do you want for fifty quid?’

He smiled and unzipped his jeans, pulling out a huge, fat stiff cock. It was my lucky day.

Still grinning and waving his cock, he said, ‘Stick this in your mouth and then up your arse.’

I smiled back at him. ‘Sounds like fun. Sixty quid.’

‘OK, done.’

He took out his wallet and handed me three twenties

I looked at the nearest lorry, ‘This one yours?’

‘Just come round here, just a quickie eh?’

I went around the other side of the lorry, hidden from the road and the entrance to the lorry park.

I crouched down and took his offered dick in to my mouth. He leaned back against the wheel arch and gently thrust his cock in and out.

Barely a minute of my best sucking and licking had gone by when he said,

‘OK, up your arse now kid.’

I took yet another rubber from my jacket and handed it to him. Tearing open the packet, he put it on, no hesitation, no quibble, and then he used the lube I gave him.

I undid my jeans, lowered them, and was about to turn and bend over for him, when he said, ‘Missionary.’

Doing it missionary in bed was one thing, but standing up? I was a little disappointed that I hadn’t got to show off my sexy panties to full effect.

He spun me around and pushed me back to where he’d been standing.

As he kissed me, he fiddled around with his dick, and somehow, managed to get it between my legs and nudging my arsehole.

‘You want some cock, eh kid?’

I could barely conceal my need, my overwhelming desire to have his cock in me.

‘Yes, I want your cock.’ I hoped that I didn’t sound like I was gagging for it, but I was.

With a gradual push, he was up me, and oh, how good it felt. His girth spread my hole open wide, filling me up inside. Ever so gently, in stark contrast to Alan just now, he slid in to me. Slowly withdrawing, and then easing back in again. It was heavenly.

He kissed my mouth and neck and sighed in to my ear, ‘Nice and tight. You’ve just been fucked eh kid?’

‘Yes, but you feel much bigger, better.’ I thought the compliment might ease any concern he might have, that he was second choice.

I was up against the lorry, an unknown man gently fucking me. I felt deliriously happy. My cock was jammed against his T-shirt and was being massaged as he tenderly drove in to me. This didn’t feel like a sleazy quickie. This wasn’t an impersonal, unfeeling fuck. This stranger was making love to me. My mind reeled with wondrous emotion. The softness with which he penetrated me, combined with the way he held me and kissed me. This wasn’t just sex, it was much more than that. It was almost affection, romantic even. He made me feel like he actually cared about me, that he cherished me. I almost sobbed with sheer joy and elation.

The contradiction wasn’t lost on me. Rough sex with a stranger, and now gentle affectionate sex with a stranger. I was confused by my own feelings. All I knew then was, that this felt as good as I had ever experienced. A contrasting combination of opposing feelings that muddled my mind. But oh how I enjoyed it. Paradise and heaven, together.

Pretty soon, my new paramour, started to cum. His breathing changed to a soft panting sound and he was making quiet grunting noises.

But even as his passion rose, he maintained a gentle, sensual rhythm. Unlike Alan before him, he didn’t suddenly start ramming in to me like I was a piece of meat. I felt him cum, his spunk contained within the condom.

‘Oh that was nice kid, really nice. Give me your number. Next time I’m here I’ll give you a call. What’s your name?’

‘Err, Carlo.’ I gave him the number of my phone and asked him to text only.

He smiled. ‘You don’t look like a Carlo. More a sort of Sanjay or a Mahommed.’

‘No it’s Carlo. But you can call me what you like. I don’t mind.’

He withdrew from me and pulled the full condom off of his limp dick, which he carelessly tossed it in to the bushes. I was about to zip my trousers up when he noticed my erection.

‘Want me to get rid of that for you kid?’

‘Err, yeah, that would be nice.’ I thought that he was about to suck me off, but instead, he just took my cock in his big fist and started to wank me.

As he firmly slid his hand along my shaft, kissing me, he slipped his other hand between my legs. His fingers stroked and teased my arsehole, before he casually shoved his finger up my arse. It was as pleasant as it was unexpected. He probed away up my hole as if trying to find a G-spot that I didn’t have. But I did have a P-spot, and he massaged my prostate in a way that had me on the verge of cumming. The blend of three blissful sensations; the kissing, the wanking and the deeply exploring finger up my arse, had me spewing my semen in a torrent. It was an orgasm that weakened my trembling legs to a point where I thought I might collapse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.