My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

The first one was from Alan. He wanted to meet ASAP. So I sent Alan my e-mail address and asked for his. I got a reply straight away, within ten minutes. The other contact was from Henry. I did the same for him as well. Henry didn’t reply until the next day. Both e-mail addresses got the now regular six photos that I had decided gave them enough visual information about me.

I had prepared a pro forma e-mail that I sent to them both. It reads:

[ Dear XXXX

Thank you for contacting me, it was nice to hear from you.

I would very much like to see you, but I have just a few minor conditions before we meet that I would like you to agree to. Don’t worry nothing weird.

My rates are £75 per half hour, for regular sex. This includes fellatio and anal penetration on us both. Any additional, time or requirements by yourself, would incur an additional charge. (To be negotiated between us) I will supply condoms and lubrication.

I will ask you to allow me to take a photograph of you and send it to a discrete third party for security purposes. This will be destroyed after a successful meeting. If this is not to your liking, then I am afraid a meeting cannot take place.

I will only come to you and meet at a local venue. I am clean and disease free.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to ask. I am at your service.

Looking forward to our meeting. Best wishes Carlo. ]

I thought that covered the basics, any other details would be sorted out in a subsequent e-mail.

That’s the e-mail I sent to them, hoping they would both agree to the terms, both did. Alan, having seen my photos, wanted to meet straight away. No surprise there. But what did come as a surprise, was that he had some stipulations of his own. Alan turned out to be an unusual client. Not that I’d had enough experience on which to create a baseline. Nothing had been usual yet! Alan, it transpired, was a delivery driver and wanted me to meet him at his place of work for our tryst.

His place of work was his delivery lorry. A hotel, someone’s home, even a park, were what I was expecting to be the extent of possible locations. But a lorry was not at all what I was prepared for. I contacted Alan by e-mail and asked just how he proposed to arrange the meeting. I reminded him that my services were local and that travelling any real distance, was not an option. He responded by telling me that there was a lorry park only a few miles from the centre of town. He asked me if I could meet him there.

This seemed like a little too much faffing around to me. Another bus ride, there and back, I really ought to sort out a mini-cab account. As I only had two contacts, him and Henry, I decided to go with it. The money would be more than handy and I would be getting the stranger sex I so badly needed. The urge for my newly discovered thrills was getting more insistent, more demanding. How to satisfy this craving was taking up more and more of my thinking lately. Frequent and frenzied masturbation, only served to take the edge off. It had got to a point where my bedroom had started to smell musty. I was sure that mum must have noticed the lingering odour of my almost constant wanking. I used the air freshener in the bathroom to try to mask the smell. During my wanderings around the more X-rated parts of the web, I had discovered things called a “fleshlight”, “anal beads” and a “buttplug”. These items seemed ideal for my needs. A silicone rubber pussy that would be just as useful as a substitute male arse, and a rubber plug to slip up my own arse to simulate a fully erect cock. The beads seemed like a rather fun toy as well, so I decided to order them all.

But I was still left with the awkward rendezvous with Alan. There was no option really, I had to set up an Uber account and charge the client for the extra cost. According to their charts, an Uber round trip of say five miles, would cost me about eleven pounds. Asking for eleven quid seemed a bit picky, so I rounded it up to twenty. That evening, I created my Uber account.

I decided to meet up with Alan, the peculiar venue added a certain weird attractiveness to the venture. The money would come in handy as well, my on-line ordering was getting costly. According to his e-mail, he was going to be at the lorry park the next night, before continuing his journey across the Channel to Calais. I spun the usual yarn to my parents, about seeing a college friend. I’m sure that they were already planning my wedding to this imaginary girlfriend. Happily, my family are the more enlightened kind, and there was never any hint of the dreaded, and pointless “arranged marriage” for me.

Alan gave me the description of his lorry. Articulated, with a red cab and “Dawson’s” on the side. We agreed a time of seven o’clock. I arranged for my Uber to pick me up at the end of the road the next evening. As usual, the day at college dragged. The upcoming liaison was uppermost in my mind. I spent a lot of my time daydreaming as to what Alan would look like and how it would feel to have him fuck me in his cab. The hard-on that persisted throughout the morning, became uncomfortable. I needed to deal with it, so I took myself off to the toilets and masturbated to an acceptable climax. But, orgasms through wanking, were not in the same league as when I am deeply penetrating a strangers arse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.