My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

I got up off the bed and walked over to the window and pulled the heavy grey drapes open. I stood stark naked in the window, looking down three floors to the traffic and pedestrians below. Across the way, was an office building with a few lights on but no signs of life.

From behind me, Mark said, ‘What are you doing? Someone will see you.’ ‘Come over and have a look, it’s a nice view.’ He heaved his chubby body off the bed and joined me at the window, standing just behind me.

‘Not that much of view really.’ He sounded bored.

‘Stand in front of me.’ Reluctantly, he stood nearer the window.

‘Someone might see us. If they look up, they’ll see us.’ I laid my hands on his shoulders and said, ‘That adds to the excitement, don’t you think Mark. Just think, being fucked with all those people down there, not knowing that just above their heads a guy was having a cock shoved up his arse.’ He turned and before he could speak, I said, ‘I’ll get the KY and rubber, you stay right there.’ I went over to my trousers.

I thought for an unhappy moment that he was about to reject the idea, but he stayed right where I left him. I returned, with a lubed condom on my rigid cock. I turned him to face the window. ‘Look down there Mark. Isn’t it wonderfully vulgar to be shagged in full view of the street?’ I stood directly behind him, pushing him gently towards the fixed window. I kissed the top of his head of thinning hair and slipped my dick in between his ample cheeks.

I looked over his shoulder and down at the hustle and bustle of street life and whispered. ‘Fancy a fuck Mark? I really want to fuck you.’ I pressed my dick firmly against his arse crack.

‘Oh, yeah. Go on, go on. Stick it up me.’ Because of our difference in height, I had to bend my knees to get my cock level with his hole. I was just about to line up my tip with his arsehole, when he reached behind, and held my dick. Then he smeared some of the lube up his pussy. It seemed that Mark was just as keen to copulate as I was. Then he backed on to my cock, taking it up his arse in one deliciously uninhibited, eager move. I pushed up in to him, making him sigh and groan. ‘Ohhh ... fuck yeah. That is nice ... that is really nice.’ And it did feel really nice for me too. His arsehole was wonderfully tight and my cock was held in a firm grip all the way in and out.

Reaching round, I grasped his semi-hard dick and began to wank him. He sighed loudly and his dick began to harden in my fist.

‘Ohhh yeah ... do that ... uhhhh do that ... make me cum again.’ Down in the street below us, people moved about, oblivious to the fact that two men were engaged in anal intercourse and masturbation, right above their heads. The special thrill that I had been seeking suddenly made a welcome appearance, and an electric buzz began to flourish and spread through me.

I trembled at the force of the sensations beginning to rage within me.

I was kissing Mark’s neck, and gasping in his ear. ‘Like it Mark? Like me fucking your pussy ... uhhh... ?’ ‘Yeah ... uhhh ... yeah ... fuck ... uhh ... it’s nice ... uhhh ... it’s ... so good.’ The condom I had on my dick was, “Ribbed for extra pleasure,” and I guessed that Mark was feeling that extra pleasure.

His cock was stiffening in my hand and I was beginning to think that he might cum again, all up the window.

Looking down at all the people below me, my absurd imagination took hold.

I pictured a group of excited people, gathering on the pavement, all looking up and pointing at me and Mark as we shagged shamelessly in the window. Putting on a lewd display of queer sex. The image thrilled me and raised my arousal level to dizzying heights. I could feel that surge of excitement, causing me to hammer in to Mark’s arse with renewed vigour.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.