My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

The reception was almost empty except for three people, a middle-aged couple and a bloke on his own. I ignored the couple and headed for the guy on his own. Now, I wasn’t expecting my all clients to be movie stars, but neither was I expecting a troll. He was thirty-something, short, fat, and ugly.

Zero fanciability.

But, now, this was business, and it was my part of the deal to give him a good time, while getting as much out of it for myself, as possible.

I approached him and he stood extending hand. Rather formal for the kind of meeting we had ahead of us, I thought.

‘Hi you must be Carlo, pleased to meet you.’ He leaned in to me as he shook my hand. ‘You look fantastic in your pictures but I didn’t think you’d be so damn cute, I can’t wait.’

‘Hello Mark. Yes, pleased to meet you too. Shall we go to your room?’

Mark looked delighted at the suggestion, and quickly led me to the lifts.

As we travelled up to the third floor, I fully expected him to leap on me, but he showed remarkable restraint. We exited the lift and headed to his room, 317. He let me in and I went and stood by his bed.

I wanted to make small talk first, ‘Are you staying long?’ It occurred to me that if he liked what he got this evening, he might want it again.

‘No, just for the week, then I’m back home to Brighton.’

I wasn’t sure how to broach the subject of the money, so I just got to the point.

‘So you’re happy with the one hundred pounds are you Mark?’

That was all I needed to say. ‘Oh, oh yes, the money. Here.’

He opened his bedside drawer and took out a wad of cash. Here was a security issue I hadn’t considered. What was to stop me whacking him on the head and robbing him? He was at as much risk as I had imagined I was.

I decided to play safe anyway.’Do you mind if I take your pic and send it to a friend, Mark. For safety, you know?’

‘Oh no go ahead’

I had my decent camera on me and so I took his pic and fiddled with the phone pretending to send it on. As I put my camera away, Mark handed me the money. It suddenly felt real. I stuffed the notes in my wallet and as I did so, he started to strip off. He was naked in seconds and holding an average sized erect cock in his hand.

I followed suit, and took off my clothes, he watched my every move and stroked his cock as he did so. When I got down to the grey and red lace panties, I heard him sigh loudly. ‘Fuck, you look so fuckin’ horny.’

I had my back to him, bending down to fiddle with my clothes on the chair.

I turned to face him and he got a look at my prominent bulge. He sighed again. ‘Oh fuck, I want to suck that cock.’

‘Yes please Mark, I’d like that.’ He sat on the end of the bed and I stood in front of him. He peeled my panties down very slowly, as if he was teasing himself.

He freed my stiff cock and he took it in his fist before dragging it across his face. Nobody had done that before, it felt strange, as he wiped it over his forehead, his nose and cheeks. Then he began to slap himself in the face with it. I joined in by swaying my cock from side to side, making slapping noises as it hit him. It was weird, but he seemed to love it.

‘Ohhh, lovely cock ... lovely cock.’

He finally slipped it in to his mouth. He took the whole length in and just sat there with my cock almost down his throat. I was tempted to push, but I was already all the way in his mouth, I couldn’t go any further. He was breathing heavily through his nose and I could feel it on my belly.

Eventually, he began to suck it properly and it felt really nice. His tongue flicked over the tip and all around the my helmet, he was making a right meal of it. I was enjoying every second.

He pulled away and said, ‘Sixty-nine me Carlo.’ I didn’t say anything, I just crawled on to the bed and lay on my side. Mark slid back up the bed and said, ‘On top of me.’ I did just as he asked and propped myself on my elbows with my head above his crotch and my cock right over his face.

As I took his dick in to my mouth, I lowered mine in to his. I sucked his cock and licked his balls, his moans somewhat muffled because his mouth was stuffed with my cock. I stole a look at the clock on the other side table, it was only ten past eight, I had another fifty minutes to fill. Serves me right for getting there early. A lesson learned.

It didn’t take him long to figure out where my arsehole was. I soon had a finger delving inside, which felt rather nice. We remained in this position for over ten minutes. He clearly had a technique for holding back his climax. I sucked his dick as best as I could, tried all I knew, and he still didn’t cum.

He stopped sucking and said, ‘I want to fuck you now, OK?’

‘Ohh yes, Mark. I really need a fuck now, you’ve got me so horny.’

I jumped off the bed and went to my trouser pocket where I pulled out the tube of jelly and the condoms.

He looked at me as if I had insulted his manhood. ‘I want to go in bareback, no rubbers.’ The whole issues of STDs hadn’t concerned me up until now, and considering the exploits I’d already had, it was a bit late to worry about it now.

But maybe I ought to start practising safe sex.

‘Sorry, Mark, safe sex and all that. You need a rubber.’ He still didn’t look happy. ‘How about another twenty quid?’

I just stared at him with only half a smile. ‘OK, fifty quid.’

I was amazed. One hundred pounds already in my pocket, and now an offer of another fifty. This was ludicrous, too easy to make a lot of money for doing something I loved. ‘OK Mark. No rubbers for you, but I wear one, yes?’

He grabbed some more notes from the drawer and handed them to me.

One hundred and fifty quid, for one hour’s work. I couldn’t believe it.

‘Brilliant. I hate rubbers, I love going in raw.’

I put the money in my trouser pocket and turned to him. ‘How do you want me?’

‘Stand over me.’

‘Pardon.’

‘Straddle me, I want you to stand over me.’

He was on his back in a flash. I climbed on the bed and stood over his plump, pale body.

He ran his hands up and down my smooth shaved legs, ankles, calves, thighs and my arse. I had to squat slightly as he couldn’t quite reach all the way up. He tugged on my cock and fingered my hole. It was a very pleasant experience, I really enjoyed it.

I looked down in to a podgy little face, and he grinned up at me, he was having a lovely time. ‘Mmm ... you look so good like that Carlo. It’s a fantastic view.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.