My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

I was out of the house before everyone else had eaten breakfast. I got to work early as promised with Vernon, and he was already there, chatting to the early morning cleaning staff. He beamed at me when he saw me come in. I headed straight for the stock area, Vernon was almost at a run to catch up with me, that’s how keen he was to get at me. It did my growing ego no harm at all.

I was in the hidden corner, waiting by the Rice Krispies, when he appeared around the shelving. ‘Oh you came Sunni. I thought you might have changed your mind.’ He was already loosening his overalls. He pulled out his semi-hard cock. ‘Give it a quick suck eh Sunni?’ I crouched down and took his hardening cock in to my mouth and began to suck it. He purred and moaned as I licked his shaft and balls, his hips gently swaying as he fucked my mouth.

He suddenly stopped groaning and said, ‘OK Sunni, let’s have that gorgeous arse of yours.’ I stood and pulled my overalls down. He murmured quietly when he saw the panties I was wearing. ‘Oh fuck me Sunni. You look fantastic in those, really horny.’ I spoke for the first time since we met up. ‘Glad you like them Vernon. Just out of interest, how much would you be willing to pay, hypothetically, to fuck me?’ ‘Pay you?’ He seemed taken aback. ‘Pay you?’ So taken aback, he said it twice. ‘I’ve never thought of paying for it. You’re not going to try and charge me are you, for fuck’s sake?’ I squeezed his now fully hardened cock reassuringly. ‘No of course not Vernon. But just humour me. How much would you pay?’ He scratched his chin, literally scratched it as he thought it over. ‘I dunno, fifty maybe, sixty.’ ‘Well, you’ll be shocked to know that there are guys out there, much less gorgeous than me, charging three hundred quid. That’s for everything of course. A whole hour’s worth.’ ‘Nope. Not even you Sunni. I’ll admit you are incredibly horny looking, a real little sex pot. But, no way would I pay three hundred quid.’

‘OK Vernon, just asking.’ I turned my back to him and bent over, inviting him to pull my panties down and shove his cock up me. I looked over my shoulder and said, ‘You can have me for free.’ He didn’t waste any time. He was quickly on his knees with my knickers down and his tongue up my hole. Once again, I shivered with the pure decadence and lewdness of the act. The pleasure his tongue wrought upon my hole was hugely magnified by the risk factor of the location. Two male employees, fucking each other in the stock area, it was so deliciously indecent and sleazy. When he’d finished licking my arsehole, he readied himself to fuck me. He spat on his cock and smeared some more spit inside my hole. Then he was in me, hard and deep. ‘Ohhh God ... ohhhh fuck ... so tight ... so lovely and tight... ‘

The thrill of his cock as it glided smoothly in to me, was greatly enhanced by the sense of danger. I had my hands on my knees just rocking back and forth with the thrusting of his hips, just relishing the immense joy of a glorious, risky fuck. Vernon was merrily banging away at me, making all sorts of happy noises. I knew it wouldn’t be long before he climaxed, and sure enough, he did. His dick twitched and then he blew his load in me. He carried on pumping until he had spewed all of his jizz in to my arse. ‘Phew. That was really nice Sunni. Really nice, maybe we could make this a regular thing eh?’ His softening cock slipped out and he put himself away, not bothering to clean up. I, on the other hand, am not so sloppy. I had tissues in my pocket that I laid in the crotch of my overalls to soak up the inevitable seepage.

The thought of this being a regular thing, didn’t appeal to me as much as it should. Besides, after today’s freebie, Vernon would have to pay, just like a regular punter. My body was a valuable commodity and I couldn’t go around giving it away anymore. I pulled my overalls up and said. ‘I don’t think so Vernon. From now on, anyone who wants to do me, will have to pay. And you’ve already said that you weren’t willing to do that, so I’m afraid that was our last little fling. Sorry about that, because I quite enjoyed it.’ Vernon looked at me, a stunned expression on his face. ‘You’re not joking are you? You’re actually going to charge people. That’s disgusting, that’s really disgusting.’

I hadn’t expected him to wish me luck with my new venture, but I wasn’t prepared for this reaction. ‘Why Vernon? Women do it all the time, so why not me?’ Vernon didn’t reply, he just walked off in a huff, and we never spoke of it again. I knew my secret was safe with him, he couldn’t blab without incriminating himself. So no more Saturday liaisons with Vernon. It was a real shame, because I did actually enjoy it. Perhaps when he had cooled down and accepted the situation, he might actually ask for my professional services, at mate’s rates of course. I’d be happy to do that for him. In the meantime I had a job to do, shelves to fill, and an angry, bitter work colleague to avoid. This was certainly no way to win friends and influence people.

Saturday, came and went without further excitement. Shilpa had stopped looking daggers at me, but still wasn’t talking. I apologised again and told her that she really was very beautiful and that any man would be lucky to have her as a girlfriend. This seemed to heal the rift a bit, and I was actually sincere in what I said. Being gay, didn’t mean that I was incapable of appreciating real beauty in women. Truth be told, Shilpa was a stunning young woman. Sunday dragged as usual, but there was an extra edge to it. The advert in the gay contact magazine was going in the next day and so I was hyped up about what was going to happen from Monday onwards. I was feeling incredibly horny at the prospect of dozens of randy men contacting me, wanting my body, and to pay decent money for it. I also had to drum up a suitable e-mail address. I didn’t spend enough time on it I know, but I ended up with “Indianfunboy@”. It’s a bit crap, I realise that, but it would have to do for now. I could register a new one later, after I had given it some more thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.