My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

I apologised as sincerely as I could, considering that I was lying to his face.

I was sorry, not just for leaving him like that, but for being the cock-hungry slut that I had become.

I dressed and got to the front door. ‘Are you sure you won’t stay a little longer Sunni? I stopped off at the supermarket and I thought I could cook a meal for us. Bottle of wine, candles, all the romantic stuff.’ He laughed, but clearly hoping that I would see that he really did want me to stay. I felt even more heartless, if that was possible.

‘Sorry Leo. I need to get the work done or I’ll drop my grades.’

This seemed to convince him and he agreed that my education should come first. He kissed me, long and hard before ushering me out the door. Now I felt worse. I couldn’t keep doing this, I would have to cool our relationship.

I gave it serious thought. The way to do it, I decided, was to say that my parents were getting inquisitive about my visits, that they might be suspicious of my motives.

But as much as my dishonesty with Leo troubled me, the thrill-seeking sex motivation was so strong, I was able to put it behind me and concentrate on finding strangers to provide me with the high-charged buzz I craved.

Once again, the gay forum and chat rooms were invaluable. I searched for the best places to offer paid gay services. There were a couple of massage parlours mentioned, where “happy endings” were guaranteed. But these were for men looking for the service, not providing it. Sadly, I didn’t find a register specifically for male prostitutes. Putting a card in a phone box didn’t appeal, but I did find out that there was a gay magazine which had adverts in it for men hiring themselves out. It was under the heading for “Gay Escorts”. This seemed like the ideal solution. However, I would need a separate, dedicated phone, just for this one purpose. I could manage one if I got a very basic, no frills phone.

That’s what I decided to do. Get the phone first and then put an ad in the magazine. I was now on my way to being an actual prostitute. The idea frightened me and excited me in equal measure. But, I intended to pursue it,

and if it turned out to be, not the life for me, I could stop any time.

I was already thinking ahead. How much would I charge, and for what? How would I conceal my sudden wealth from my folks?

The first challenge was to ring one of the numbers in the ads and see just what the going rates were, and for what particular service.

I bought a copy of the magazine the very next day. I was in a hurry to get started. As soon as I was in my bedroom, I flicked through to the Classified Ads.

I picked a name at random in the “Services” section, Toby. He offered, “Discrete, professional, sensual services.”

I rang the number in the advert. He answered straight away. ‘Hello, this is Toby, what can I do for you?’

I was a bit flustered, I’d never spoken to an actual prostitute before.

‘Er hello. Yes I’d like to see you. But I want to know what you charge.’

‘OK, what’s your name first?’

I just gave him the one I had been using.’It’s Adil.’

‘OK Adil, it depends on what you want really. What do you want me to do Adil?’

‘Err, well, I’d like sex with you.’

‘Yes, I thought you might. But what do you want exactly?’

‘Well, I’d like to suck your cock, and you suck mine. And I’d like to fuck you.’

‘That sounds really good Adil. I’d like that as well. So, it’s really just a suck’n’fuck. No special stuff, no bondage, no role-playing, anything like that?’

‘No, just the normal stuff.’

‘OK Adil, as you are a first timer with me, a special rate, it’ll be a straight two-fifty, if you come to me. I charge more if I have to travel.’

I almost dropped my phone. Two hundred and fifty quid? He was joking surely.

‘Two hundred and fifty pounds?’ I tried not to sound alarmed.

‘Yes Adil. But I am very good. You’d have a fantastic time with me, I promise you. When would you like to meet up?’

I felt a bit cornered, put on the spot. I also felt a little pressured, as if I didn’t want to waste his expensive time.

‘Thank you Toby, I’ll have to think about it. Bye.’

Before I could end the call, Toby said, ‘That’s fine Adil. I have your number, so I can call back to see if I can cheer you up sometime.’

I ended the call and thought to myself, fuck, he has my number.

But I also thought that the name Adil, sounded sillier the more I said it. It sounded like dildo. I decided on another, professional name. I came up with,

“Carlo”. Don’t ask me why, I just liked it.

The next step was to buy a cheap phone and keep it exclusively for “business”. I found one called a Doro, that was less than ten quid, monthly package included, a real bargain!

Suddenly, I was on my way to being a rent boy. The next challenge, was to produce an advert for the magazine. I had several goes at the wording, but eventually decided to go with this:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.