Why Does It Have to Stop? - Cover

Why Does It Have to Stop?

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Married woman with a hormone problem wonders why sex is so intermittent. Why can't she enjoy it without end? Her husband is limited help so she looks elsewhere.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Slut Wife   Interracial   Pregnancy   .

Maisie was horny. Hornier than she’d ever been. Tired of condoms, she went to the doctor to get birth control pills but something happened and she was given testosterone instead of the estrogen ones. That just riled her already active libido.

Her husband did his best to keep up but she insisted on more and more. When he jokingly said he needed help, she agreed and he brought a buddy home who was single and horny. She gleefully fucked him and then her husband who’d gotten reloaded seeing his wife slutting banged her sloppy slit followed by the buddy again.

She hugged her exhausted husband that night and tried to get him hard for another round but he just couldn’t do it. She thanked him profusely and said what a good husband he was for looking after her needs. When even the buddy wasn’t enough she called up some old boyfriends that she’d been screwing when she met her husband and met them for some active times of reminiscing.

When one of those boyfriends recognized how horny she was, he arranged a gangbang where she was blindfolded and an unknown number of guys fucked her all afternoon and into the evening.

After that, her period didn’t come and she was really surprised. Her husband wondered what the hell it happened and finally checked on her birth control pills, discovering the error. Who is to blame? The doctor, the pharmacy, or all the guys that had bounced on her body?

She couldn’t handle the idea of aborting that little life that was part of her but when the brown baby was born, she agreed with her husband to put it up for adoption. This time she opted for an IUD in spite of the extra expense.

Being off those pills calmed her sex drive down and she was happy with her husband ... At least for a while. The memories of those good times on her back, front, and knees percolated in her subconscious.

Finally she couldn’t resist any longer and contacted the buddy and they spent an afternoon catching up with cock and cunt. The previous extramarital activity had been more or less with the approval of her husband, or at least his consent even if reluctant. She’d just now cheated and didn’t feel very good about it. What should she do? The buddy really cared for her and they talked the next time they were screwing and he convinced her to be upfront with her husband.

Her spouse thought he’d solved the problem with getting her on the right kind of birth control but, given her history, when she asked why she couldn’t keep doing some more fucking around since he’d been okay with that before, he didn’t know what to say. He felt lucky to be married to her and was more afraid that she’d leave him than anything else.

She put it to him this way, “I’ve always loved fucking. As long as I am good to you why can’t I go do what I want. I was enjoying my pussy a lot before we met so why should it stop now? We’ve already gone way past what the average marriage does and I don’t want to stop.”

So a few nights a week, and sometimes on the weekends, she would disappear for a while. He knew his buddy was still sticking his dick in her but he didn’t know who else was. The only saving grace was that when she returned home from those outings she’d be eager for him to slide his shaft into her sloppy snatch. She’d get off when he added his sperm to however much she’d gathered from others. He never felt that she treated him badly in any way. The days or nights that she didn’t go out, she loved him like he was the only one that ever got between her thighs.

Finally he raised the big question, “Are you ready for us to have a baby?” hoping that would change her life. When she agreed he was overjoyed but her screwing around continued after the IUD came out although she made the other guys use condoms and stuck to her husband during her fertile period. She caught quickly and the condoms weren’t needed any more. Her libido ran hot and cold at various times so either everybody got pussy or none did. “Damn,” her husband thought.

When the little boy entered the world she was enraptured with him, almost ignoring her very helpful spouse. For a change sex wasn’t a focus when she wasn’t pregnant. Her hormones had made another major shift.

Feeling ignored at times, now her husband was the one who uttered the title of this tale.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.