Mother and Daughter - Cover

Mother and Daughter

Copyright© 2020 by Likesemyoung

Chapter 4: All Good Things Come to an End

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: All Good Things Come to an End - This is the end of the trilogy about young Mike and his Aunt and his cousin.The first parts, Forbidden Fruit and The Next Time chronicle how Mike got to fuck them both in all their holes and now Mother and Daughter describe how it all ended. Lots of juicy, regular and anal sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

For the rest of the Summer Mike did virtually nothing but fuck the insatiable mother and daughter team. Thankfully an 18 year old boy has incredible stamina when it comes to fucking and Cindy at 16 just couldn’t get enough sex either. Joan on the other hand must have raised some eyebrows at work, especially on Monday mornings after being fucked solid for 48 hours she could hardly keep her eyes open and several times her boss had sent her home early thinking she was sick.

Even though they had agreed that each of them could fuck Mike whenever they wanted, it always gave Joan a twinge of jealousy when she would come home early and catch the young couple in her bed fucking like a pair of rabbits. She had to catch her breath in awe as she saw her daughter on all fours on the bed with her ass up in the air and Mike hunched over her with his huge cock shoved all the way up into her tiny little rectum and his big balls resting up against her pussy as he buried the whole 9 inches inside the little girl’s warm rectal passage. As Cindy moaned and writhed in ecstasy all Joan could do was slip her hand into her own panties and frantically frig herself off as the young couple, oblivious to her presence continued to fuck each other’s brains out. Sometimes she just couldn’t control herself and she would come up quietly behind them and gently take Mike’s balls in one hand as he fucked Cindy and with her other hand she would rub Cindy’s super sensitive clit until she exploded with a terrific orgasm.

Summer was almost over and then two things happened almost simultaneously that really screwed up an almost perfect arrangement. Cindy was on birth control so there was no problem with her but suddenly Aunt Joan missed a period and started feeling sick, Sure enough a trip to the doctor confirmed that she was pregnant. She had not had sex with another man for almost 5 months so there was no doubt Mike was the father.

Then a week after that disastrous news, Mikes Mom forwarded him a letter advising that he had been accepted to Texas A& M on a full football scholarship and they wanted an answer a s soon as possible. Of course he would have to move to Texas almost full time with only a few Simmer months to come home and it would look weird to his parents if he wanted to spend all his vacation time with his Aunt and his cousin.

After a lot of discussion and many tearful evenings it was decided that the best thing would be for him to take the scholarship and move to Texas and that he and Cindy should start looking for other partners. Aunt Joan would quietly go away and have the baby and probably give it up for adoption and no one would be any the wiser.

Things got sort of awkward after the decision was made so it was decided that Mike would leave early for his home. They still had sex until he left and although it was physically satisfying, knowing that it was over took the thrill out of it. Aunt Joan kept to herself and left Mike and Cindy to their own goodbyes. Of course Cindy bawled that she was in love and that there would never be anyone but Mike, but they all knew she would get over it.

The night before Mike left, Joan watched through the open bedroom door as Cindy sucked Mike’s big cock for the last time but as he moved up and eased his dick into her little ass she couldn’t watch anymore and ran to her own bedroom and cried herself to sleep.

The return train trip was the longest and most painful trip Mike had ever taken and this time there was no lovely Mexican lady to help ease the hurt.

If you liked the story and want to comment, send me an e-mail, Thanks...

Likesemyoung

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.