Mother and Daughter - Cover

Mother and Daughter

Copyright© 2020 by Likesemyoung

Chapter 3: The Pact is Consummated

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Pact is Consummated - This is the end of the trilogy about young Mike and his Aunt and his cousin.The first parts, Forbidden Fruit and The Next Time chronicle how Mike got to fuck them both in all their holes and now Mother and Daughter describe how it all ended. Lots of juicy, regular and anal sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Cindy’s friend dropped her off in front of the house and she came bounding in the door expecting to see Mike and her Mom in the front room but there was no one there and the house was silent. Maybe they had gone out, but then why was Mom’s car in the driveway. Softly Cindy climbed the stairs towards the bedrooms and peeked in her Mom’s bedroom.

What a fantastic sight! There they were, both naked and the room literally stank of sex. Mike was asleep with his face buried in Moms’ pussy and she had a hold of his semi-erect cock softly fondling it as she lay in a state of half sleep. Son of a bitch! It really looked sexy and Cindy’s pussy started to get wet just watching the tableau in front of her. Carefully she crept closer to the sleeping couple and when she was only inches away from her Mom’s face, she quietly stepped out of her shorts and reached inside her panties and began to work her hand up and down over her now really wet pussy. Damn it felt great masturbating right in front of her Mom’s face.

She jammed her fingers into her cunt and began to rub her clit furiously. She closed her eyes and finger fucked herself for all she was worth. She was starting to come when she felt someone gently take hold of her hand and start to squeeze. She opened her eyes and found her Mom smiling up at her and holding her hand. Her Mom placed her fingers on her lips and motioned for Cindy to keep quiet, then she moved her hand from her lips and placed it over Cindy’s fingers and began to help Cindy masturbate. “God! this is great “! Cindy though. “ Mom is helping me get off “. Joan’s fingers slipped into her daughters’ wet pussy and together they rubbed and probed and then Cindy groaned as she started to come. The orgasm was great. Fueled by the excitement of her Mom touching her, Cindy’s cunt twitched and spasmed as her cum trickled down her leg. After the wave of pleasure subsided, Cindy leaned forward and kissed Joan and whispered “ thanks Mom “ then she quietly slipped away to her own bedroom.

Mike woke and found Joan gone, so he gathered up his clothes and crept over to the guest bedroom. As he passed Cindy’s door he looked in and saw her sleeping. She was naked except for a little pair of flimsy white panties but they did nothing to hide the soft outline of her cunt lips and the tangle of brown pubic hair covering her mons. He was tempted to sneak in and feel her up but he though No, he better wait until later tonight. So he kept going into his room and went back to sleep.

Mike woke awhile later and Cindy was sitting on the bed beside him with her hand resting gently on his cock through his shorts. As he woke she squeezed his cock and leaned forward to kiss him. Her tongue snaked into his mouth and she opened her lips wide as she kissed him passionately. Their tongues probed and sucked and Cindy’s grip on his cock tightened as his erection stiffened. Quickly she dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth and began to suck as hard as she could. “ God it felt like there was a vacuum cleaner on his cock “ and in about 10 seconds he started to explode sending big sticky globs of cum into his cousin’s throat. Cindy just kept sucking and swallowed all his cum, then when she had milked the last drop, she sat up and kissed him again.

“Welcome back Mike “ she said. “ Now let’s go downstairs and eat and tonight we can really fuck. Mike dressed and together they went downstairs to find Aunt Joan fixing hamburgers and fries.

“Well Hi you too “ she said. “ I thought you were going to sleep forever. Are you ready to eat Mike “ she added with a sly grin and Mike stammered back, “ Yeah! you ... I mean those hamburgers look really good”

All through dinner Mike tried hard to retain his composure but every time Aunt Joan would get up to bring something from the fridge or oven, Cindy would grab his cock under the table and squeeze his balls making him get a huge hard-on. Then every time Aunt Joan came back to the table it seemed like she was deliberately rubbing up against him. She was wearing a loose cotton blouse with the top three buttons undone and she was bra-less so every time she leaned close to Mike he was able to see her naked breasts and she made no attempt to cover herself up. Cindy acted like she was unaware of her mother teasing. After dinner Joan excused herself to go to the bathroom and she had no sooner left the room than Cindy jumped up and came around next to him and pulled her shorts and panties down over her ass and pushed her pussy into Mike’s face

“How would you like some dessert Mike “ she said as she reached down and grabbed his cock again. “Jesus Cindy, cover yourself up. Your Mom could come back any minute and catch us “ Mike said as he glanced over to the bathroom door.

“Oh don’t be such a scaredy cat Mike, don’t you like to take a chance now and then “ she replied as she pulled her panties and shorts back up

Joan came back into the room just as Cindy finished pulling up her shorts but she made no comment about her being almost in Mike’s lap. They finished up with dinner and went into the living room to watch a little t.v. Mike still had a bulge in his pants from where Cindy had been grabbing his cock and it was obvious that both Joan and Cindy were aware of it but neither of them said anything. They half heartedly watched t.v. for about an hour and then Joan made an exaggerated yawn saying that she was really tired and that she was going to bed early. Joan leaned over and kissed Mike softly on the lips as she left the room and went upstairs to her bedroom.

Cindy had a big smile on her face as she turned to Mike and said “ have you fucked Mom yet Mike.? I saw you watching her tits and I know she’s horny as hell”

Mike stammered and replied “ well yes we did have sex earlier but how did you guess”

“Easy silly, I didn’t have to guess. I saw you sleeping next to her with your face in her crotch when I came in earlier. C’mon lets go up to my room and get naked and you can tell me how you fucked Mom this afternoon. I want to hear all the details. It turns me on. They climbed the stairs and slipped into Cindy’s room and were tearing at each others clothes before they even reached the bed. In no time they were naked and on the bed groping at each other. Mike’s cock was stiff and swollen up to its full size and Cindy quickly grabbed it and sucked it into her eager mouth. She started to suck hard and fast and Mike began to groan as he reached between her legs to find her wet cunt. He stuffed two fingers inside her and started to rub her clit feverishly. She let him grope for a while but then she twisted loose and said “ Suck me Mike. I want you to suck my pussy”

Mike didn’t need to be asked twice as he buried his face between her legs and sank his tongue into her slippery cunt.

Cindy cried out “ Yes, Oh yes, right there Mike! Lick my clit. Oh God, it feels so good. Do it faster.” Mike did as she asked and started to lick and nibble on her engorged clit until she couldn’t stand it any longer. She pulled away and threw herself onto her back on the bed and spread her legs wide apart. “ Fuck me Mike ... Fuck me now!”

Mike moved quickly between her legs and brought the head of his cock up to the lips of her pussy and with one hard shove of his hips he sank his cock into her all the way up to his balls. Cindy screamed “ Aaaaargh! and drew her legs up to her chest so his cock could penetrate deeper. Mike started to fuck harder and forced his cock as deep as he could into her hungry cunt. Cindy was screaming “ Faster Mike, faster. I’m cumming” They were totally engrossed in their fucking and oblivious to the sound of Joans’ footsteps as she slipped silently into the room and came up behind them.

Joan was behind Mike so he couldn’t see her but Cindy did and a big smile crept across her face as she saw her Mom standing there watching Mike fuck her. Joan stood for a long time mesmerized by the sight of Mike’s huge cock slamming away at her daughters delicate little pussy that was stretched wide by the girth of the monster. Mike was so engrossed in fucking Cindy that he barely noticed as a soft pair of hand gently cupped his balls and began to squeeze as he continued fucking.

“Mmmmm that feels great “ he moaned as the pressure on his balls increased and he felt the cum building up in his balls. He was just about ready to cum when he felt a finger slide slowly up the crack of his ass and push gently into his asshole.He started to cum but then he suddenly noticed that Cindy’s hands were above her head.

“What the h... “ he gasped as he turned his head to see aunt Joan standing behind him with his balls in one hand and fondling his asshole with the other.

“Don’t stop Mike “ she whispered. “ keep fucking her”

Mike jerked away and his cock slipped out of Cindy’s cunt, spurting big globs of cum all over the place as he tried to sit up and cover himself.

“Aunt Joan! ... I, I, ... I mean, ... I’m sorry. I couldn’t help myself. Cindy is just so sexy and it just kind of happened. I don’t know what to say.”

Cindy started laughing and said “ Mike, Mom knows you’ve been fucking me and you knew that I knew you’ve been fucking her. Now you’re going to have to fuck us both or you’re going to be in big trouble.”

`Yes Mike “ Joan chimed in “ You pulled out before Cindy could cum so now you’re going to have to start all over and finish the job and you’re going to have to do me too “ Mike could hardly believe his ears and offered no resistance as Joan took hold of his balls again and began to fondle them while Cindy dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth. Thirty seconds ago he had gone soft from surprise but now with the incredible feeling of both his aunt and his cousin working his cock and balls he started to rapidly get hard again.

“He’s hard enough Cindy, are you ready?”

Cindy let go of Mike’s cock and answered. “ I’m ready Mom `

“O.K. baby, lay on your back and bring your knees up to your chest” said Joan. Cindy did as she was told and Joan led Mike over between Cindy’s legs. She took Mike’s cock and guided it towards Cindy’s wide open pussy but then at the last minute she said “ No Mike, put it in her ass. She wants you to fuck her ass”

Oh Shit! Mike couldn’t believe his ears. His aunt was telling him to fuck his cousins ass and she was going to watch as he did it. Joan placed the head of his cock into the entrance to Cindy’s ass and said. “ O.K. Mike ... push it in “ Mike hesitated but Joan pushed forward on his hips and his cock started to slide into Cindy’s ass. The feeling was unbelievable as his cock sank deeper and deeper into Cindy’s tight little ass and Joan watched in amazement as her daughters sphincter expanded to let his big cock gain access into her anus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.