Mother and Daughter - Cover

Mother and Daughter

Copyright© 2020 by Likesemyoung

Chapter 1: The Secret Arrangement

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Secret Arrangement - This is the end of the trilogy about young Mike and his Aunt and his cousin.The first parts, Forbidden Fruit and The Next Time chronicle how Mike got to fuck them both in all their holes and now Mother and Daughter describe how it all ended. Lots of juicy, regular and anal sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Mike had left for Los Angeles a week ago and Joan had been agonizing about how to approach her daughter Cindy on the subject of her relationship with her cousin Mike. She had seen them kissing and fondling each other when they said goodbye and she knew there was much more going on between them than just fondness between cousins. How to broach the subject though? They were at breakfast that morning and Cindy remarked “ Gee it sure is lonely and quiet around here now that Mike has gone home. It sure was fun having him here over Christmas. Do you miss him too Mom?

“Yes. It was nice having him here but now that we’re on that subject, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about Mike. I saw you two saying goodbye and that was some really hot and heavy kissing and feeling. What’s going on between you two. Is there something you want to tell me about Cindy? asked Joan.

Cindy blushed and stammered. “ What do you mean Mom. I really like Mike and I was just kissing him goodbye and he kind of felt me up a little but no big deal”

“Cindy, I may be your Mom and you think I’m way old but I know what I saw so don’t try and bullshit me. You may be only 15 and almost 16 but you were all over that boy and you were really enjoying it. Now what’s going on?

Cindy burst into tears and blurted out “ Mom! I can’t help it. I’m in love with him and I miss him so much. We made love while he was here and I enjoyed it so much. I’m a woman now and I need him so bad.”

Joan feigned amazement but she had really guessed as much for some time. “Cindy! how could you ... he’s related to you, what would people think if they knew you were making love with your cousin?

“I don’t care what other people think and I’m not going to say anything but what do you think Mom “ Cindy asked as she looked her Mom straight in the eye.

Joan averted her gaze and blushed as she replied. “ I don’t know. As long as it’s just sex I suppose it’s o.k. but it can’t develop into more than that. I’m open minded enough to accept it, although it will be a little awkward when he’s here, but we can’t let anyone else find out. Relationships between cousins are not acceptable socially you know.” “ When you say you two made love, what exactly do you mean? Were you just touching each other or what.”?

“No Mom, I mean we really had sex. I encouraged him and he fucked me like a woman almost every night he was here. I really enjoyed it Mom and Mike is really wonderful. He taught me lots of things.”

“Cindy, but you’re so little and he’s so big ... did he hurt you? Almost as soon as she said it Joan realized her mistake, but it was too late.

Cindy asked “ How do you know he’s big Mom “?

Joan stammered “ I mean he’s just a big boy and you’re such a little girl, surely it must have hurt the first time. You were a virgin before this weren’t you?

“Yes. I was a virgin Mom but I know what you mean and I know that you know his cock is bigger than 8 inches because I know you’ve been fucking him too. I saw you two a long time ago and I watched him fucking you in your ass.”

Joan turned ten different shades of purple and said “ Oh Cindy, I’m so ashamed. I needed sex so bad and Mike was there and it just happened. I didn’t know that he was having sex with both of us at the same time. Can you ever forgive me for setting such a bad example.

“Gee Mom, don’t get so upset. I don’t mind that he’s been fucking you too. If I hadn’t seen you then I would never have known about anal sex but after I saw you doing it, I made him fuck me in the ass too and Mom it was great. I know exactly why you like it so much

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.