The Thousand Words From a Picture - Cover

The Thousand Words From a Picture

by Mike McGifford

Copyright© 2020 by Mike McGifford

BDSM Sex Story: I wanted to caption a picture sent to me by Eddie Davidson. I couldn't do it. There was too much going on, so I wrote a short story instead. Check out the picture then read the story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fisting   Big Breasts   Caution   .

https://cdn5-images.motherlessmedia.com/images/DC99ADF.jpg

“You’ve done well, Echo!” Ms Harmon replied with the first smile I’d seen in quite some time. My mom’s Mistress had to be VERY pleased with me, to be smiling as she was and I tried harder to stop crying. I wanted to keep her smiling.

Ms Harmon continued, “Your sister can only sit on the next size down for an hour and you managed the XXL2 for two! See, I kept my end of the bargain too. Delta has her hands free now and Foxtrot is going to be allowed to sit on the XL this afternoon. That means she’ll finally be rid of the chastity belt and we’ll start stretching her udders for her. I bet she can’t wait!”

My dad was pleased too, but he didn’t really show it. Still, I could tell. Mom and dad had both chosen to be in attendance at this test and it was great to see them again. I suppose I should say that dad chose to bring mom, since that’d be more accurate. Still, it really was nice to have them here again.

I wanted to reassure Foxtrot that she’d really get to like the XL dildo but every time I opened my mouth I couldn’t trust myself to talk yet. That XXL2 hurt like a motherfucker for most of the second hour. Delta must have known what I was thinking so she said it for me.

“The XL is just like being fisted by a girl and I get it used on my asshole all the time now but when I first saw it, I thought it was going to split my cunt wide open. Ms Hanson let me diddle my clit a lot that first time too, so it was kind of neat once I finally relaxed. I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to squat on the XXL2 like Echo did without any clitoral stimulation at all, though. I got the boobs, but Echo sure did get the cavernous cunt to be able to fuck that torpedo for two hours without a break!”

Delta just had to rub in the fact that her tits had stretched more than mine. As if it wasn’t enough that they were hanging out the bottom of a full sweater and she could easily rub her nipples against her own clit. But Ms Hanson had assured me that my tits were just fine considering that before the stretching and injections, I’d been a single D-cup.

Foxtrot was a single D the last time she’d been fitted for a punishment bra too. Since I’d been here, I’d seen a few girls who had no meat left to their tits at all, once the stretching had been done, so I was thankful that dad had sprung for what plasma injections he had been able to afford.

Both Delta’s and mine had retained that “boob” look rather than taking on the form of a couple of empty condoms attached to their chest. I couldn’t imagine going through so much pain just to have empty condoms to swing in front of men’s faces. Some girls’ owners just liked the stretching part and had no concern for the overall result. I know - I’d heard them talking about it. Anyway, my funbags ended up with bigger nipples to clamp and chew on, so I wasn’t all that angry that Delta’s got to hang overall lower.

So where was I? Oh that’s right. The last time the whole family had all been in the same room was when Delta had passed her final udder exam and dad had given us the news that he’d decided to allow Foxtrot to attend Ms Harmon’s training academy too.

What he’d meant was that Foxtrot had finally begged him enough and he’d finally let her have her wish. She’d eventually figured out that sex wasn’t the be all and end all to being a fucktoy. A slut has to put in effort as well, just like me and Delta.

Delta put her hand on mine, even though mine were still bound behind my back. She was acting all concerned but she had to be feeling as jealous as I had when Ms Harmon had judged my tits to be as stretched as they would get without additional injections. Neither of us could beat mom’s final academy scores and that made me want to bawl all over again.

“Is your pussy feeling like it’ll never snap back into shape? Even with the smaller size, I didn’t think I’d ever be able to feel a regular cock in there again when I’d finished my test,” She said sympathetically. “But a cunt is an amazingly flexible fuck hole. You’ll see,” she added soothingly.

Mom had been able to sit on the XXL3 for thirty minutes before she passed out and her knockers were so stretched, she could throw them over her own shoulders. Dad often bound them behind her back for her so she could get them whipped at the same time as her ass. Delta’s funbags might hang lower than mine, but at least I knew my cunt was bigger than hers would ever get without her giving up her clit.

I didn’t reply to Delta’s words. I wasn’t ready to be able to say anything at that moment but in my head, I was hoping Ms Harmon would suggest I try the XXL3, just for dad’s enjoyment. She didn’t.

Ms Harmon had asked us both the same question when dad had brought us here. He’d gotten a good deal on the cost of training, what with Ms Harmon being mom’s mistress and all. Of course some of the others here thought that it was wrong, having our dad pay for our training but that’s just because they didn’t have a father as understanding and generous as ours. Some girls here thought that even letting their dads see them naked was wrong.

What a bunch of small-minded bitches. Dads need sex too, right? We’d been giving it up to him, our brother and their friends since we first started developing tits and feeling the desire to play with our own cunts. Those little sluts called it incest and got all bent out of shape. But they came around after a while. So as I was saying, I remember Ms Harmon’s question like it was yesterday.

“How far do you want me to push you in the time we have?” Ms Harmon asked that first day. She’d been tasked by dad, but she wanted to hear our thoughts anyway. It’s just a small thing that shows how really nice Ms Harmon can be. Some fucktoys don’t even get asked. They just find themselves enrolled. We’d both been really excited when dad had offered to bring us here and even the way heteansported us was fun.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.