Brotherly Ties, Bound Moms - Cover

Brotherly Ties, Bound Moms

Copyright© 2020 by DiscipleN

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Not long ago, I wrote "Chained and Spanked Mother", a fan prequel to one of my favorite novels by Kathy Andrews, "Chained and Spanked Sister", written in her style. Recently, I wondered how I would write a similar story, my way. This is the result. I hope you enjoy its sleaze and silliness.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Slow  

Charlene Tucker couldn’t sleep but for a few minutes at a time. The boys had moved her to the carpet but retied her limbs to the couch and table. She lay shivering between living room furniture. Joey had tossed an old blanket over her. “We don’t want all that cum staining the good blankets, Mom.” After Sam had fucked her, they made her call his mom and get permission for him to sleep over.

Throughout the night, one of them would sleep on the couch, waking every couple hours to check her hands and feet. They sometimes loosened the rope for a few minutes. Regardless of her status, the boy would tug the blanket away and stick his hard dick into her battered puss. They giggled while fucking her, and after leaving a fresh mess inside of her body, whichever boy it was, he went to Joey’s room and changed places with the other.

In the morning, they washed her tits and tummy. Then they made pancakes and ate them off of her body, licking up syrup spills and sharing laughter at her predicament. By the time they finished their breakfast, Charlene had lost all pride and all hope. She simply accepted their abuse as punishment for falling into their trap. That didn’t stop her from whimpering and moaning pathetically while the boys abused her.

“Are you going to obey us from now on?”

“Yes, Joey.” She couldn’t muster the glare she wanted to give to Sam.

Her son untied her and led her into the shower. They all washed together, the boys paying particular attention to her sore ass, tits, and pussy; soaping, rubbing, washing, spanking. They didn’t fuck her.

“She might start to like it.” Sam laughed with Joey. Neither could admit that their balls were tapped out. After drying her, they guided her to her room and sat her on the edge of the bed. Her ass didn’t burn very much from the soft mattress and comforter.

“We’re going to school now.” Joey said. Each boy kissed her lips and told her, “You belong to us, slut.”

An hour passed, and her phone rang. She hadn’t moved from where they’d left her. She went down the hall and lifted the phone off of couch. It was Rudy. Before he could greet her, she lashed out, accusing him of behaving miserably, angrily reminded him that they had planned to be intimate. “I’d let you hire a hooker before I let you in our bed, at least until I feel any respect for you again.”

“I’m sorry, Honey! I have no right to complain after allowing my friends to get me drunk, but it’ll never happen again, and I’ll re-earn your trust and love. I promise.”

“Have a shitty day at work.” Charlene wished she had the old kind of phone, the kind you could slam down to hang up.


Joey and Sam spent their class hours in a daze. They could hardly eat the baloney sandwiches and chips they’d fixed for lunch. Their eyes danced with glee, and they whispered, “We did it!”

Unfortunately, they had to go their separate ways after school. Sam’s mom had left work early to pick him up.

Joey trudged home alone, wondering what it would be like, fucking his mother by himself. He would be sorely disappointed.

“Let’s go somewhere, this afternoon, Sam.” Eleanor Patterson drove slowly through residential streets. “How about the zoo?”

Sam guessed that she had already bought tickets. “Um, sure, Mom.”

Eleanor kept driving slowly. “Charlene said there was an incident with you boys, that she had to sort out. Do you mind telling me what happened?”

Sam’s heart rate doubled as his brain scrambled to protect himself and his friend. Moms were good at getting to the bottom of things when they were suspicious. His only chance was to turn the tables on her curiosity. “Yeah, Mom. It was pretty bad. She almost found out about you sucking Joey’s dick.”

Her son’s admission nearly caused her to drive off the road. “How?” She looked shocked.

“We didn’t know she was in the hall. We were playing in his room, and when he beat me in a game of cards, he said he wanted another blow job.”

“Oh, dear.” Eleanor fought to control their car while horrible scenarios swirled in her mind.

“Mrs. Tucker stormed in and asked us how we new about oral sex? Joey got so nervous, he threw up, and the smell was awful. I spit up some stuff too. I told her that Joey didn’t say, ‘Blow job,’ but ‘below job.’

“I said he wanted a job under the table because he was too young to get a real job. I told her a guy once hired us to clean out the back of his store. He paid us twenty bucks each. And she believed me. Then she made us wash up, and then you called.” Sam coughed and waited nervously for his mother’s reaction.

Her sigh of relief was contagious in their car. Sam echoed his mom exhale. “Why did you leave early from work? Are they gonna fire you?”

“No, Silly. Talking with Charlene made me realize how rarely you and I spend quality time. I used some personal hours to pick you up.”

Sam felt conflicting emotions. He loved his mom, but he liked hanging with Joey a lot more. The reverse was true only a couple years prior. Joey’s suffering had been difficult for Sam to deal with at first. Today’s timing was particularly bad because they had wanted to follow up last night’s success with another round of teaching Joey’s mom that they owned her. Sam wished that he could own his mother, but she was strong in a different way, smart. They may have got her to obey them a couple times, but the worst they’d asked for was Joey’s blow job, and they’d had to play a lot of mind games to get it. Sam knew that lies would only succeed for so long. “That’s nice, Mom.” He didn’t want to spend everyday with Joey, but he was frustrated that it had to be today.

“Nice.” summed up their afternoon at the zoo. Eleanor spoiled her son, and he was genuinely happy. They fed animals and petted them. They gave each other little hugs when the animals surprised them. “Did you know that opossums are genetically protected from incest?” He gabbed excitedly several times after reading cool information on signs and listening to an audio tour. She bought ice cream and fancy sandwiches for an early supper. When they tired from all the walking and astonishment, they returned home.

They found Joey sitting on their front step. Eleanor hid her abrupt dismay and asked, “What are you doing here? I mean, you’re welcome, Joey.” She had to keep up appearances for her son. A part of her wanted her special time with Sam to continue.

“Hi, Mrs. Patterson. I just wanted to give my step-dad and mom some time alone.”

It was the same story the younger boy had told a week ago. Eleanor’s suspicions went on alert. She unlocked the front door and went inside.

Joey grabbed Sam’s arm and whispered in his friend’s ear, “Mom kicked me out of the house!”

“What?” Sam’s gasp was almost too loud. His mother looked back from the main hall’s entrance. “Sam?”

“Hey, Mom. I really enjoyed going to the zoo.” He gave her a big, mostly earnest smile. “I want to tell him all about it.” He dragged Joey right past her and into his room. He shut the door and hissed. “What happened?” He didn’t ask his real question. How had his friend screwed up yesterday’s efforts?

“Rudy showed up early. He was all mushy and kissy on Mom, but she gave him lip and told him he was in the dog house.”

Sam felt a twinge of satisfaction in that his friend’s mom had taken his bait about blaming her husband.

Joey pouted a little when he confessed. “That was great, but I got cocky and slapped Mom on the butt. I told her, ‘You won’t have to sleep alone tonight.’ But with Rudy in the house, Mom had the upper hand.”

“Shit, Joey, couldn’t you have just stuck a knife in your throat instead?”

“Sorry. She yelled at me to stay at your place tonight. I was lucky she didn’t thrash me like my real dad would.”

Sam tried to believe that all was not lost in their cause to enslave Joey’s mom. Mrs. Tucker could have reacted a lot worse, but there wasn’t anything to be done about it right then. Between Joey’s failure and his trip to the zoo with his mother, he chose to be with her. “I’ll talk to Mom about you staying tonight, but she’s gonna be on guard. Here. Play with my handheld, and don’t come out until you’re sure you won’t do anything stupid.”

“Gee thanks, ‘Pal.’” Joey wasn’t really angry at Sam. He knew he had fucked up, but he fully believed that his best friend would help him restore their authority over his mom. Meanwhile, maybe they could have a little more fun with Sam’s mom.

Sam left his room, shaking his head. He found her in the living room, already changed into house clothes. “Hey, Mom. Can Joey stay overnight? He let me, at his house last night.”

“I guess, but don’t even think of pulling a fast one like last week.” Eleanor felt her heart twist from shame and a lesser feeling that she couldn’t identify. She was sure that Joey would be the cause of some mischief, regardless, but she couldn’t argue that she owed Charlene Tucker for taking care of her boy.

“You won’t even know he’s here.” An exciting idea occurred to Sam. He went to his room to tell Joey.

“I dunno, Sam. That’s pretty risky. Why do I have to be the fall guy?”

“Why do you think, Dumbhead?” Sam grinned.

“Yeah, well, I suppose.”

It didn’t take very long to set up their new plan. Joey complained, but he was sold on the promise that Sam’s mom wouldn’t be able to refuse him, later.

Ten minutes later, Sam strolled out of his room and shut the door. His mother was watching TV. Sitting next to her on the couch, he threaded his arm around her waist and leaned his head on her shoulder. “What’cha watching?”

“A silly sitcom. Where’s Joey?”

“Oh, he’s stuck on level thirty one. It’ll take him hours to clear it.”

Eleanor hugged her son. “I had a really nice time this afternoon.”

“Me too.” Sam patted his mother’s thigh. “Can I kiss you?”

“Sure!” His mom smiled happily and offered her cheek to him.”

“Not like that, Mom. Turn your face to me.” Sam asserted his voice a little.”

“That wouldn’t be very nice.”

“I know, but go on, Mom. Give me your lips.” He pressed.

A shiver of excitement fluttered in Eleanor Patterson’s chest. “Just this one time.” She turned her mouth to her son. Someone on TV made a joke. Only the audience laughed. Sam’s lips brushed against hers, and then he was kissing her. Warmth spread down her neck as red filled Eleanor’s face. The warmth didn’t end where the red stopped. The surprising heat sank down her spine, making the most private tissues in her body tingle. Her son’s hot kiss more than surprised. It aroused her. She pulled away, embarrassed by her reaction. “That’s plenty, Sammy.”

“Aw, you haven’t called me that since I was a kid. Was it really that wrong?” A great satisfaction grew in Sam’s heart upon seeing his mother’s deep blush.

“It was wrong enough, but I’m the one to blame. I’m your mother. I shouldn’t have let you manipulate me.”

“I know, but didn’t that make it a little extra fun?”

“Hush. You don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Sure, Mom. Okay.” They watched TV until the episode finished. Sam got up, “I’ll get a snack for Joey. You want something?”

“No, thank you. I ate too many calories at the zoo.” Eleanor frowned at the band of pudge below her breasts.

Sam made brief, preparation noises in the kitchen. He crossed through the living room, carrying a bowl of grapes and a can of soda with a straw in it. Entering his bedroom, Sam left the door slightly ajar.

Eleanor noticed light spilling into the hall, and she heard soft voices. “I’ll feed them to you while I enjoy this.” A light slapping sounded after the boy’s voices stopped. She got up to investigate.

Upon sneaking up to the first room in the hall, Mrs. Patterson listened. The slapping reminded her of when her husband masturbated. That the boys might be enjoying a little wank didn’t bother her. She took a quick peek to be sure, but she already felt like she was eavesdropping more than her mom license allowed.

Joey lay on the bed, bound in coils of thick rope. He was naked down to his briefs. A pair of her son’s underwear and a boy’s necktie lay crumpled beside Joey’s face. Saliva stained the pair of briefs as if it had been a gag. Her son squatted beside Joey, feeding grapes with one hand and jerking off with the other.

“SAM!” Eleanor burst into the room. “Untie him this instant! And cover yourself! Joey, are you okay?”

“MOM!” Her son leaped up! “What are you doing in here?” He acted shocked and terrified.

Joey whimpered. “I’m okay, Mrs. Patterson. Sam tricked me, but I’m not hurt.” His puppy eyes fueled Eleanor’s anger.

“How could you?” She shouted at her son! The mood from their wonderful afternoon and evening shattered.

Sam tugged the quick releases on the knots binding Joey. His friend could have gotten free at any time. Joey wasn’t actually trapped in by the rope, but Sam needed to be seen obeying his mom’s righteous demands. As the bonds fell away from his almost naked friend, Sam pulled up his shorts and underwear and fastened them around his waist.

Eleanor railroaded her son into her room, and she locked the door. “What the hell was that?”

Sam tried to blush. He lowered his head and frowned. “I’m sorry, Mom. It was just a game.”

“You had Joey tied up while we watched TV, and then you masturbated next to him!? Heavens, I don’t know what to do with you! Do you get aroused around Joey? Did he have any choice?” Joey had said Sam tricked him, but he didn’t seem hurt or upset, and Joey got upset easily. It could have been a stray prank that boys and girls sometimes did, but Eleanor worried that she hadn’t been there for her son, to learn something so shocking about him.

“I don’t like guys that way!” Sam asserted loudly. “I did sorta mislead him, I told him we were playing spies verses spies. I challenged him to escape.”

“Sam, you were masturbating at him.”

“Not him, Mom. I was imagining you were in those ropes.” Sam finally blurted as if he had revealed his darkest secret.

Eleanor’s breath left her silently and completely. Seconds ticked by before she inhaled fresh air. A vision of herself took hold of her mind. In the vision she was laying on her son’s bed after he had tied her up. She imagined him jerking on his impressive erection while he stared passionately at her. Eleanor’s lips tingled with a memory of their kiss. Tingles repeated below her belly. Sam’s father had taught her to enjoy being tied up and lightly punished. Her memory of those good times mingled with her vision.

All that was in the past. After gasping for air, Eleanor heaved a sigh and tried to find the right words. “Sam, you understand why I had to intervene, right?”

“You wanted to protect Joey and stop me from doing pervy stuff.” Sam continued to hang his head.

“I needed to know that both of you were safe.” Eleanor hadn’t ruled out the possibility that Joey had put Sam up to a scheme with a larger payoff than masturbating. The younger boy had tricked her before. “And I want you to know that your compulsion is not a perversion. Kinks are quite normal, although perspectives vary in every way possible.”

Sam leaped and hugged his mother. His head lowered, pressing against the side of her bosom. “Thank you, Momma. I’m sorry I scared you.”

“Ah, my sweet, boy. Adolescence is so difficult.” She returned his hug and rested her jaw on his willowy hair.

“I couldn’t stop thinking about you, hmm, after we kissed.”

“You kissed me.” She corrected her son.

“Yeah.” Sam nodded. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. I was foolish for letting you.”

“-- I needed to, uh, you know. So I went back to Joey.”

“That’s already in the past.”

They walked to her bed and held each other for a while. Joey called out that he was going to take a shower. Down the hall, behind a closed door, spraying water burst into life.

“Mom?” Sam pulled something from shorts’ cargo pocket.

“Yes, Hon?”

“Can I wrap this around your middle and pretend?” He held up a slim coil of clothesline. “I won’t tie it. I’ll just tuck it together.”

Eleanor felt her mouth go dry. Her son wanted to use the rope on her. The working mom’s tummy fluttered. She suddenly wished she had masturbated that morning. It had been a couple days since she’d last pleasured herself. “No, Sam. Uh, maybe I can find some pictures you might like.”

“Will they be of you?”

“Of course not.”

“But you said my kink for bondage was natural.”

So he already knew the word. Sam’s mother wasn’t surprised by his knowledge but by his usage. “It is, Sam, but I can’t let you manipulate me again. Last time-”

“Was a mistake. I know. It was bad, Joey took advantage of you.”

“You held my arms. You even-” Eleanor realized, “Tied them-”

“I couldn’t help myself. When Joey did his thing, I-I did the wrong thing.”

“But do you know why it was wrong?” She stressed the question.

“Because I didn’t respect your choice.” He voiced his sly answer with regret.

The mother nodded, a smile spreading across her face. “You are such a scamp!”

Sam hefted the light rope. “Please, Mom? I’m asking this time, and Joey takes forever in the shower.

Eleanor was already breathing shallow, quickly. It was a technique for breathing while wrapped in tight bondage. It had been ingrained into her by her husband, Sam’s father. He liked to tie her up hard. “You know the trouble I can get into.”

“I won’t even tell Joey, Mom. I’ll be quick too. I feel woozy already.” Sam promised.

His mother looked at the clock on her dresser. “You have five minutes, Sam, and you have to stand over there while you’re...” Eleanor raised her arms to give him room to run the cord. “One loop only.”

“I won’t tie it.” Sam reassured. His empty hand took one end of the clothesline and stretched out a length. He looked eagerly up at his mother. “Lift up your shirt, Mom.” He said with authority.

“I’m sure you want to see my belly, but I’m a little sensitive about it’s size.” Then his mom corrected. “And it’s a blouse. I wore it for you today.”

“I love your belly, Mom, but maybe you should take off the blouse. So it won’t be all that I see. I don’t want to embarrass you.”

“You already have.” The blush in Eleanor’s cheeks brightened.

“Take off your blouse, Mom.”

Sam’s commanding voice made Eleanor tremble. She couldn’t resist her desire to let her son put a rope around her middle. The impropriety of what they were about to do, however limited, put a fire in her heart. She hurried to unbutton her top, but shame slowed her fingers. She mustn’t act like a slut in front of her son, ever.

“There you go, Mom. That’s really hot.” The length of cord trembled in Sam’s hands. He praised his mom as her top parted with each unfastened button. Her sturdy bra quickly came into view. It was dark green and had light green ruffles along the top and bottom. Had she also worn pretty underwear for him today? He wondered if her panties matched. “Their beautiful.”

“Shhh, Sam. This is very embarrassing. I shouldn’t be doing this.”

“I’m sorry. I really need it.”

So did his mother. She shrugged off her blouse when the last button popped out of its eyelet, and she raised her arms. “Four minutes.” She reminded him.

Sam embraced her in a hug with the cord. It depressed a shallow ring around her middle, just below her bulging bra. Reaching around her tummy, Sam swapped rope ends between his hands. His arms squeezed her. “Mmmm.” Then he planted a wet kiss on the tip of her left bra cup.

Eleanor shivered from her son’s naughty transgression. “Now, now.” She cautioned.

“Heh.” Sam drew back, pulling a second row of cord back around his mother’s middle.

“That’s two circles of rope, Sam.” His mother disapproved, but her heart raced that little bit faster. She was going to have trouble watching her son masturbate, without doing anything for herself. Eleanor expected this to be a one time thing, to show her son that she didn’t disapprove of his kink. She promised herself, before going to bed she would remember what he’d done and enjoy her toys to the fullest.

“I needed something to wrap the ends in, Mom.” Sam complained. “Otherwise I’d have to tie them.

Not that the two loops impeded her in any way, Eleanor felt safer knowing that she could quickly escape. She nodded understanding.

Sam finished tucking the ends into the coil around his mother’s midriff and quickly retreated to the far wall. He gazed upon his mother’s ‘bondage.’ She grew redder the more he stared at her impressively jutting bra, her hands lowered but she didn’t hide her bust. When he fumbled with the clasp on the top of his shorts, Eleanor looked away from him. Becoming a bondage model for her son embarrassed and aroused her. The tingles in her loins kindled into a small flame, and her short breaths quickened.

She didn’t see her son grasp his jutting manhood, but she heard the same slaps from earlier. Hearing her son pleasuring himself, in her presence, made her too ashamed to meet his eyes. She shouldn’t be doing this. Guilt fanned the flames inside of her. “A-are you enjoying this?” She didn’t like that the only sound in the room was her son masturbating.

“It’s wonderful to see you like this, while you let me release my urges.”

“This is just one time, Sam. You’ll have to find other kinds of stimulation after tonight.”

“I won’t find anything as good as you, Mom.”

Her son’s praise increased the heat in her body. “Some girls near your age might like doing this with you. I was like that with your father but we were in college at the time. I guess kids these days are more advanced because of the internet.”

“You’re more than enough for me, Mom, ... but...”

Sam’s, “But,” stung her like the tiniest gnat. In the heat of her arousal, she didn’t notice. “Yes, Sam?”

“Take off your pants for me, Mom. I know I could cum real fast if you did that.” He reminded. “I’ve already seen you in underwear.”

Eleanor was too excited to hear her son’s reasoning and reassurance. His command took priority in her aroused state. She stood up from the bed and unfastened her pants. They slid down her legs and she stepped her slippered feet out of them. Eleanor’s panties matched her lightly frilled, dark green bra. She breathed faster and faster, “Sam.” When Eleanor’s husband got her all steamed up, she often lost her will to make decisions. For years, she had missed out on this very intimate type of play. It came back to her in a hot rush. “Wh-what next?” She puffed.

The speed at which his mother obeyed, surprised Sam. He had expected to do a lot more convincing. When she asked him, “What next?” His excited prick nearly erupted! She wanted him to give an order, but what could he get away with? Sam’s thoughts drown in the sound of blood rushing through his head. He forced himself to slow his jerking hand before the boys’ larger plan was ruined by too much success. “Uh, I-I’m gonna tie your ankles, next, Momma.”

“Together or cross legged?” Eleanor sat on the bed and swung her legs up.

Sam had never thought about tying a woman with her ankles crossed. The position offered possibilities that blew the middle schooler’s mind. He needed to find her limit first. “Crossed, Mom, but you have to take off your panties.”

“I can’t do that, Sam. Why did you stop, uh, what you were doing?” Her son’s extreme request reminded Eleanor that her son was not her husband. She shouldn’t have even taken off her blouse! The befuddled mother glanced at her clock. Three minutes. It was just an estimate, a conservative one. Joey did take long showers.

“So I can tie your ankles.” Sam tugged free the sash to his mother’s house robe draping over the chair at her dresser. Take off your panties, Mom. Otherwise I won’t be able to remove them after I tie you again.

Sam’s mother spoke as if reading dully from a prompter. “You mustn’t take off my panties, Hon.” She was so hot down there, taking them off would feel too good.

Sam couldn’t tell if he was winning or losing. Joey would have already been clawing at her panties, but Sam knew he had to play it cool. His mother was in an unknown state. He probed to find a way to his goal. “That’s why you have to take them off.”

“Wh-what are you go-going to do with them?” She inhaled three times while she asked.

“I’m gonna stuff them in your mouth, Momma.” Surely she would rebel at that!

Her son’s answer doubled the fire inside of her. She thought about how they had walked together all afternoon, sweat soaking her panties, and now another fluid seeped into them. Eleanor was losing to her own imagination. “P-please don’t make me.”

Sam knew instantly that his mother wanted to obey. He just had to say the right thing. “After you take off your panties and I tie your ankles, I’m gonna tie your hands, Mom. Either you take them off or I’ll have to cut them off.”

“Don’t cut them, Sweetie. I wore them just for you.”

“I know, Momma. Now take them off.”

Sam’s mother fell back on the bed and fitted her fingers into the waistband of her favorite, sexy panties. Her son was going to stuff them in her mouth. It would be awful! She blushed and grunted, sliding her underwear over her plump hips and down her thighs. Bending her legs above her, she pulled them over her knees and down her legs. Before removing the damp, dark green garment, she kicked off her slippers with short kicks.

Eleanor curled up from embarrassment and held out her panties. “We only have two minutes.”

Sam swore he was going to cum without touching himself. He closed the distance to his mother’s underwear, eyes locked on to the hair between her legs. With only dim light from the setting sun, he could still see moisture glistening among her pubes. He wanted to fuck her more than ever!

Eleanor’s son took her panties and produced the sash from her robe. He crossed her legs at the ankles and quickly tied them. The sash was tighter than she’d expected, Eleanor’s sense of alarm took note, but she was too excited to consider it a threat.

“Your pussy is really wet, Mom! Give me your hands.” He told her, and she offered them without hesitation. He had tucked plenty of clothesline into the double encirclement. Plucking out one end, he tied it around one of her wrists. He freed the second tucked end and tied it around her other wrist, effectively binding her hands to her naked sides. “Don’t move your arms or you’ll tighten the rope around your waist.” He warned.

“No, dear.” Eleanor eyed the damp panties her son had dropped on the bed before tying her. She could smell its dank odor, or was that her imagination. Whatever, she longed for her husband- she meant her son, to take the next step.

“Come in, Joey.” Sam called out loudly. “But first turn off the water! We don’t want to waste it.”

“SAM!” Her’s son’s sudden betrayal instantly froze the fire at her core. “WHAT have you done?”

Guilt flowed into Sam Patterson. He had struggled between his desire to fuck his mother and his loyalty to his best friend who had agreed to be hog tied for nearly an hour in order to set up Mrs. Patterson.

“Don’t thrash, Mom, or you’ll hurt yourself.” Sam grabbed her knees and held them against her attempts to kick off her bonds which was extra difficult with crossed ankles.

“Untie me, right now!”

“I wish I could, but I promised Joey could watch.” He stuffed her panties into her mouth. An unhappy grimace formed on his lips, and Sam felt tears in his eyes. He had chosen his friend over his mother. A promise to your best friend was the most sacred of promises. Teens made unreliable promises to their parents all the time!

Joey entered carrying the ropes that had bound him earlier. Joey secured Mrs. Patterson elbows before retying her hands. Sam got creative, taking advantage of her the overlapping ankles to secure her knees apart. Eleanor struggled as hard as she could and hollered into her gag! “How could you do this!” When she was fully bound, Joey stepped back and pulled down his pants. Sam had been adamant about his friend keeping his distance. If Sam hadn’t promised him a reward worthy of the wait, the high strung boy wouldn’t have agreed.

“Mom, I know that you really get off when we tie you up and play with you.” Sam climbed onto the bed. Her muffled howls and whines and damp eyes inflamed his hard prick.

Eleanor lay on her side, ropes binding both shoulders just above her overstuffed bra. Ropes secured her forearms in the same way below her dark green covered chest. Extra ropes leashed her knees to opposite elbows by running around her back. They had enough slack to maneuver her legs into various positions. To secure her gag, Joey added a final rope through her lips and tied them behind her head.

Sam rolled his rope-buried mother onto her back, and he pulled her crossed legs up like the hood over a car engine. “I’ll make you forgive me.” Then he plunged his head between her open thighs, mouth wide, tongue pointing. He plastered his face against her wet snatch and began licking his mother’s aroused sex!

Eleanor received the gift of her son, unable to stop him. Before Joey had burst into the room, at her son’s traitorous call, a repressed part of her had wanted her son to be her first lover after losing her husband, Sam’s father. That utterly foolish but burning desire cooled from Sam’s betrayal. Her heart broke, and no, she would never forgive him! Sobs wracked her trussed frame when her son began tongue fucking her hot, lubricating vagina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.