Brotherly Ties, Bound Moms - Cover

Brotherly Ties, Bound Moms

Copyright© 2020 by DiscipleN

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Not long ago, I wrote "Chained and Spanked Mother", a fan prequel to one of my favorite novels by Kathy Andrews, "Chained and Spanked Sister", written in her style. Recently, I wondered how I would write a similar story, my way. This is the result. I hope you enjoy its sleaze and silliness.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Slow  

“We made hamburgers, Mom.” Joey held a plate with a burger he had chopped up for her. Behind him, Sam placed something under a couch pillow.

“I’m not hungry.” Charlene Tucker’s hands and feet ached, but according to Sam, they weren’t blue or very red. Her face was red. Her ass was purple. Her mood was deep blue.

“You have to drink something, Mrs. Tucker.” Sam held a soda can to her face. A straw sticking out of it pointed at her lips.

“Suck it, Mom.” Joey giggled.

Charlene was terribly thirsty. The salty cum she’d swallowed had left her mouth dry and foul. Her lips pressed around the end of the straw, and cold sweet cola bathed her throat. She drank the entire can.

“You forgot to thank Sam.” Joey growled.

“You two tied me up and beat me.” She complained. Some of her will had returned after rest and the refreshing beverage.

“I’ll beat you more if you don’t say thank you.” Her son raised his hand.

Unable to fight them, Charlene sniffled and frowned. “I’m sorry, Sam. Thank you for the drink.”

“You’re welcome, Mrs. Tucker.” Sam’s penis had softened during dinner, but it quickly sprang up when she acquiesced to her son’s demand. “We’re gonna untie you, but you gotta behave, or else.”

“Should I be grateful?” She glared at the boys.

Joey reached out and slapped his mother’s cheek. “Don’t sass us. We’re not done with you.” She recoiled satisfactorily, but he told Sam. “We should tame her again.”

“It’ll be okay.” Sam bent to Mrs. Tucker’s wrists and unraveled the knots. If you knew the trick, that particular knot released in a flash. The older boy still worried about restricted blood flow, after screwing up the knot that had made the house-mom’s ass available to him a couple weeks ago.

Joey grabbed one of his mom’s elbows and grumbled. “Don’t fight us, Mom. We’re gonna turn you over.”

“Just let me go!” Charlene groaned. “Haven’t you done enough already? I hurt so much!”

“No, Mrs. Tucker. It’s not about what WE did. You need to do more.” Sam and Joey hauled her up from the table, and her legs collapsed to the carpet.

“Oww.” She winced when her butt struck carpet. Her body was so weak. She couldn’t have fought them.

The boys spun her a hundred and eighty degrees on her aching ass. Lifting her to her feet they sank her butt to the table. She groaned, and they lay her back upon the cum stained surface. “Why?”

“You know why, Mom.” Joey told her. “We can’t get enough of you.”

“So we’re gonna make you ours forever.” Sam was confident. The boys tugged Charlene’s arms above her head, and then they tied her wrists to the table legs.

She looked like a crab on its back, her arms bending behind her. Charlene tested her new bonds, but the slightest movement caused her sore ass to jiggle on the table. “Oww! Let me go. I did what you wanted. If you let me go, I won’t make trouble.”

Joey slapped one side of his mom’s ass. “You don’t tell us anything, Mom.”

“I warned you about misbehaving.” Sam pouted. He moved to the shapely woman’s feet and untied them. He pulled her panties free and tucked them in his pocket. The boys grabbed her knees and pulled.

“NO!” Charlene howled and mustered strength to keep her knees together. “You can’t do this!”

Joey let go and grabbed his belt. Sam backed away, unhappy about his friend’s intentions.

CRACK! SNAP! WHACK! Joey lashed the front of his mother’s thighs with the leather strip.

“AAAA!! AAAAA!” She screamed. “NO! LET ME GO!”

“Open them, Mom. I won’t stop!” SMACK! SMACK! CRACK!

Charlene shrieked and thrashed. The lashes would have hurt worse on her aching bottom, but she couldn’t stand how much they hurt! “PLEASE, JOEY. I’M YOUR MOTHER! STOP IT!”

Her son lashed her belly with five quick strokes. “I’ll beat your tits next!” He raged. “Open your fucking legs!”

Sam tried to monitor his friend’s anger, but there was little he could do. He mustn’t openly oppose Joey in front of Joey’s mom. “Open your legs, Mrs. Tucker.” He pleaded, whereas her son demanded.

“WAAAA!!!!” Charlene wailed, tears flooding her eyes. She went limp on the table. Her legs spayed open, and she sobbed and sobbed. “Not there. Don’t do anything there. Please!”

The boys stared at Mrs. Tucker’s hairy cunt. Her gash’s wriggled line pouted, revealing a slim view of her pink interior. Sam broke out of his daze and dived to the nearest dangling leg. He tied her splayed knee securely to the corresponding table leg. Sam’s effort prompted Joey to do the same. After checking their knots, their eyes met. Each boy wondered if he was ready.

“She’s your mom.” Sam gulped.

“I already came two times.” Joey offered.

“I want to be the first with my mom.” Sam explained.

“I think I owe you, Sam. I would have made a mess. Without you, I’d be in deep trouble.”

“Okay. But you can tag in at anytime before -- you know. -If you change your mind.”

“Yeah.”

Sam stood up and confronted Joey’s mom. “You’re ours for tonight, Mrs. Tucker. Tomorrow you’ll want to send us to jail, but maybe you’ll go to jail too, at least for a little while.”

“Why are you telling me this?” The buxom and big hipped woman lay spread-eagle on her coffee table in her own home.

“I’ll make you a deal.” Sam bent low.

Charlene grumbled, “I offered to keep tonight secret, but you kept hitting me, and now you’ve shamed me worse!” She flashed angry eyes at her son.

Joey sat on the couch, watching like a hungry squirrel. His mom turned pleading eyes to his friend. “I wasn’t lying. Let me go, and I won’t tell.”

“That’s not the deal we need.”

“What then?” Her voice cracked.

“You have to obey us, Mrs. Tucker, and not just tonight. You have to promise to obey us until we both decide you don’t.”

“Th-that’s ridiculous! That’s not any kind of deal.”

Sam went quiet. He hoped Joey would too.

Silence and implacable stares filled the room. Charlene suffered in the silence. The boys had all night to abuse her.

Worse, Joey had displayed a level of anger she’d never suspected. Her son needed help. Sam had always been that help, and now they were like brothers. Having passed puberty, they had no one to guide them. So they were taking matters into her own hands, learning by pushing boundaries. If Charlene hadn’t been roped and beaten and left in silence, she never would have guessed what was actually happening around her. What surprised her most was the strength of her voice. “There’s nothing for me in that deal.”

Joey’s eyebrows raised. He gave a frown at Sam. It was unfortunate that his mom continued to resist.

“No, Mrs. Tucker. You only get what we want to give you.” Sam pressed.

“Would you take that deal, if the situation was reversed?”

“Of course not, Mom.” Joey blurted. “That would be stupid!”

Charlene was still weeping when she lifted her head and grimaced at her son, not unhappy for herself but unhappy for him. “Do you want me, your mother to be stupid?”

“You already are.” Something tightened in Joey’s chest. “Y-you married that doofus.”

“I did, Joey, and if I told you why, would you even care?”

“No.” Joey pouted. He hoped Sam would intervene. His mom had never talked to him like this.

Sam’s instincts cautioned that Joey needed to hear this side of his mother. While she talked, Sam took secretly into his hand the item he had placed under a couch pillow.

“I’m sorry I didn’t marry more of a father figure, Joey. I didn’t know any better.” Charlene choked from sorrow. “Rudy is safe. He’ll never be like your dad.”

“I don’t CARE!” Joey eyed his belt lying on the carpet. “You have to do what I tell you from now on.”

“I can’t Joey.” His mother’s voice didn’t have a hint of pleading. “You’re not ready for that.”

Sam finally had his say. “Don’t listen to her, Joey. We’re not gonna lose tonight.”

Something changed inside Charlene’s head. Fear of her son drained away, having discovered insight of him at a deep level. She was still terrified of being abused, but Charlene realized who the real danger was. She bit her lip when Sam stepped between her legs and pushed out his pelvis. His lustful erection towered over her.

“Ask me to fuck you, Mrs. Tucker.” The boy told her. He was holding something behind his back.

“You’ll beat me until I don’t have a choice, but if I don’t resist, Joey will learn it’s okay to give a coward a thousand deaths.”

Sam was puzzled by her words. To him they were something a crazy person might say. He glared at her obfuscated stubbornness. His only thought was to try harder. “Now you have to beg me to fuck you.”

“I can’t stop you, Sam, but I’ll fight for as long as I can. Joey’s father did a lot worse than whatever you have planned.” The woman’s bound, wide open pose belied her courage.

“I’m not gonna hurt you anymore.” Sam had a new direction of attack. “Not tonight.” He pulled his hand from behind his back and held out a nine inch cucumber as nearly as thick as a soda bottle. Joey had wanted to slice it up for their hamburgers, but Sam had saved it. He got the idea from his mother’s hidden toys. Maybe Joey’s mom had something like his mom’s, but with the cucumber, he didn’t need to look for a real toy.

Charlene immediately feared what Sam was going to do with the oversized cucumber. Still she managed some bluster. “Th-that’s not as green as you are.”

Sam ignored Joey’s mom. He kneeled between her tied apart legs and brushed her cunt hair with the narrowest end of the cucumber.

Mrs. Tucker’s crotch flinched. “It’ll never fit. It’s too big.” Worry creeped into her voice.

He twisted the raw vegetable while testing different angles. The tip found purchase between her outer lips and pushed them apart.

“Hhhhaaww!” The house-mom whined. “It’s so cooold.”

The cucumber probing his mother’s puss mesmerized Joey. “That’s crazy! Will it really fit?”

“You were bigger than this when you popped out of her hole.” Sam grinned at his friend. When the green tip managed to find the right spot, he pushed and twisted harder. Charlene grunted, “No!”

Condensation on its surface provided scant lubrication. So when an inch of fat cuke sank through the house-mom’s inner opening, she gasped from it’s incredibly tight penetration. “Ooww...” She groaned. Her hips bucked, instinctively striving to eject what shouldn’t be entering them.

“Don’t fight it, Mrs. Tucker. Take it or beg me to fuck you.” Sam’s determination kept Joey’s rapt attention. He nodded in support for his friend.

Charlene anguished at her son’s nod. “Don’t listen to him, Sweetheart. He’s leading you down a terrible path! Eeee!” She squealed when another inch of oversized vegetable stretched her cunt!

Joey glared at his mom. “Beg him, Mom.” He growled. “Or I’ll stuff that thing up your butt!

“You can’t mean that!” His mom was crying again. “Make him sto- aaaAAA!!” Three inches the size of a bottle forced her inner recess wider than it had been since giving birth. “IT DOESN’T FIT!”

“It will, Mrs. Tucker. I’ll make it fit, unless you give up and beg me for what I want.”

CRACK! The belt smacked across her belly! “OOWW- JOEY!!”

Her son raised the belt again. “Beg him, Mom!” The buckle in his hand flashed with warning.

“I won’t. I mustn’t, even when you whip me. You don’t understand what’s happening to you!”

Joey despised his mom’s insult in front of his friend. His arm swooped and swung three times, planting leather across her slimy tits! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Charlene shrieked and thrashed, but the ropes held her at the boys’ mercies.

Sam worried that his friend might beat Mrs. Tucker senseless, which would be a victory for her. “Slow and steady, Joey.” He cautioned.

“Huh?” Joey’s hand halted high in the air, belt dangling. His mother’s frame heaved with sobs, and his friend pushed another inch of the massive fruit into her.

Something in the younger boy’s eye made it blink. Three bright red stripes cut across his mom’s beautiful tits. “Mom, you gotta beg him.” His throat clenched a little, telling her.

The sharp pain of her son’s lashes, and the deep ache from the huge invader, numbed Charlene to her son’s voice. Each time her body lurched, her broad, battered ass shook with extra agony from the hardwood supporting it.

“Beg me to fuck you, Mrs. Tucker. You might even like it.” Sam smiled confidently. He wagged the huge gourd. Nearly halfway inside, it stuck out of her rust haired puss like an alien pod trying to impregnate her.

“N- ... n-no!” She was at her limit. Would it be enough? Another inch of cold cucumber wrenched apart her vagina. “NNngggghhh...”

“Beg him mom.” Joey’s anger retreated from its peak, partially due to Sam’s suggestion, and partially because his heart was sick of seeing his stupid mom resist. She had to break or they might damage her like his fa-” Instead of finishing the thought, the young boy brought down his belt as hard as he could, again across her fat tits! CRACK!

“AAAAAA!!” Charlene’s sensitive nipples exploded with pain. She screamed, “Nooo!!”

To punish her continued resistance, Sam shoved the cucumber, drilling two additional, fat inches into the woman’s sex. Joey belted her twice more across her screaming nipples.

“AAAA- UUUUHHHH- NNGGGHH!” She had screamed for so long her lungs couldn’t grasp their next breath. “Joey...” She spent the last of it.

A sob erupted from her son’s throat. “Beg me, Momma. I’ll do it. Beg ME to fuck you.”

The bound woman’s gasp was louder than her screams. Her lungs expanded to prevent losing consciousness, but she forced them to blow one last message through her vocal chords. “Pl-please, Joey. Please-please-please fuck Mommy. I beg you! Fuck me, Joey.”

Sam’s cock lurched, but his heart warmed. As much as he wanted to sink his prick for the first time, to really fuck a women, Joey needed it more. When his best friend gave him an apologetic frown, Sam had to use all of his strength to grip the remaining three inches of cuke jutting from Mrs. Tucker. He pulled and corkscrewed the obscene vegetable out of her incredibly tight orifice.

Charlene’s suffered silently. The intense pains wracking her body, nearly overwhelmed the joy of hearing the person she loved most in the world, demand that she beg him to fuck her. “Oh, thank you, Joey, my sweet son.”

A loud PLOP underscored her appreciation. Charlene’s lungs gasped again, refusing to exhale until they were full. Joey ran around his mother’s outstretched legs and found her pink folds waiting for him. On the carpet beneath her gaping puss, the cucumber sweated. Sam had hopped away, over her other leg. Joey fell to his knees, whacking them on the carpet, and he fisted his raging boner, fitting the head to his mother’s begging hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.