Brotherly Ties, Bound Moms - Cover

Brotherly Ties, Bound Moms

Copyright© 2020 by DiscipleN

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Not long ago, I wrote "Chained and Spanked Mother", a fan prequel to one of my favorite novels by Kathy Andrews, "Chained and Spanked Sister", written in her style. Recently, I wondered how I would write a similar story, my way. This is the result. I hope you enjoy its sleaze and silliness.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Slow  

Start again! A surge of adrenalin fueled Charlene Tucker’s shock. “But I did what you told me!”

“You weren’t quick enough, Mom. You kept arguing and stalling. You have to learn to obey in a heartbeat.”

“You can’t keep me like this!” His mother exclaimed. “Rudy will be here soon, and then you’ll be the one with a red bottom!” Anger exploded inside the abused woman. “I might even call the police!”

“Go ahead, Mom. I’m sure the cops will want to know why Sam’s dick is covered in your spit.”

Joey’s threat cut his mother deeply. It would be easy for the police to misunderstand what had happened between her and the boys.

Joey ran with his advantage. “At the very least, Sam’s mom might find out, and then you’ll never be safe.”

“You can’t talk about this, Mrs. Tucker,” Sam added. “Not even to your husband.”

“He’ll believe me.” Charlene held out the only hope remaining.

“Maybe, but it’ll be too late for you.” Her son warned.

“What do you mean? Rudy gets home from bowling at the same time every bowling night.”

“Not tonight, Mom.” Joey hacked away his mother’s life preserver. He explained how one of Rudy’s bowling buddies was going to get her husband too drunk to drive home and let Rudy sleep on a couch until they had to start another day of work.

Charlene Tucker recoiled from abrupt fear. “Th-that can’t be! H-h-he’d call me.” Her voice died.

Joey hopped over to the little stand at one end of the couch. He picked up the phone and dialed Rudy’s cell. When he heard the click of his step-father answering, he stuck the handset against his mom’s ear. Joey whispered, “It’s Rudy.”

“Rudy?” Charlene could barely say his name.

“Charleeen! HI! I’m in a lil trouble - hic-here. The guys pulled a - hic - fast wan. Reggie kept topping my beer and slipping voka innit. The guys kept telling me to chug it. I’m sorry. Reggie’sh a goo sport though. I’ll crash with him and go work in morning.”

“RUDY!” Joey’s mom yelled. “HELP ME!” But her son jerked the handset away just in time. He told his step-dad, “Mom’s mad at me, Rudy, but I promise to sort her out. You sleep good tonight.”

“I sure miss - hic - your mom, Joey. We were gonna, uh, y-you know, tonigh.”

“We’ll see that she isn’t lonely. I promise.” Joey grinned into the phone.

“Nigh’.” Rudy finished, and Joey hung up the phone.

“Y-you can’t keep me like this all night!” His mother stammered. “My hands’ll fall off!”

“I checked them and your feet, Mrs. Tucker.” Sam reassured. “They’ll be okay. I know the right knots for them now. Sorry about last time.”

“You’re sorry!?” Charlene shouted at the older boy. “Tonight you tied me up and raped me!”

“It was just some sucking, Mom. It wouldn’t have been a big deal if you hadn’t resisted.” Joey turned from the phone. “We need to work on that next.”

“Please, Joey, Sam.” Defeat loomed in the innocent house-mom’s heart. “Let me go. Untie me. I-I won’t say anything about what happened.” She blubbered desperately. “I’ll be good to you. I’ll forgive and forget. We can be a nice mom and son again. Just stop hurting me!”

“That’s good to hear, Mom, but Sam and I are tired of what you think is nice. You’re too sexy for us to be nice. Look at the cum on your tits. You made me shoot all of that! How could I ever want nice again?” Joey grinned at his friend.

“I never came so hard, Mrs. Tucker, not even in your wonderful pussy!” Sam attested, although he hadn’t actually fucked her that first time. He accidentally stuck his exploding cock into her cunt.

“Boys, we can work out some kind of deal. You won’t get away with what you’re doing, and it’ll never happen again. Do the right thing now, and we can figure something out.” Charlene had no clue about what her son wanted to do to her next, but uncertainty only increased her fear. She hinted as best as she could that she might let them do some sexy stuff with her.

Was Joey’s mom saying that she might suck them again? Sam imagined her kneeling before him and making his cock explode down her throat regularly. He shivered and got goosebumps. Sam raised his eyebrows at Joey.

Joey wasn’t having any of his mom’s suggestive conciliation. Sure, she might suck them every now and then, but she would be the one in charge. It was more likely she’d give them pity hand jobs. He had sworn that her reign over him would end tonight.

“Help me get Mom up on the coffee table.” He swept his arm across the low, hardwood surface, spilling books and knick-knacks across the carpet. Then he and Sam lifted his mother and plopped her face down on the table so that her panties bent down at the edge of one end and her knees and bound ankles rested on the carpet. Joey imagined his cum gluing his mom’s front to the dark shiny surface. His relaxed dick twitched at the thought.

She yelled, “NO!” and “STOP!” over and over. “You’ll be sorry!” She swore. Joey was only sorry that he couldn’t see or easily touch his mother’s great tits.

Sam walked over, leaned his head next to Joey’s, and whispered. “Are you sure this is gonna work? We shouldn’t hurt her if it won’t do any good.” Sam was thinking in terms of ‘punishment makes a bad person good.’

Joey thought his friend’s commitment was weak, and he bristled with bravado. “You’ll see. I bet a good session will get her rocks off.”

“I dunno. Your dad sent her to the hospital a couple times.” Sam worried about his friend’s anger, which abruptly erupted.

“I’m NOTHING like my real dad!” Joey shouted at his friend.

His mother, softly weeping on the coffee table, knew her son and Sam debated her fate. Charlene Tucker hardly heard what they said, but Sam’s was clearly the voice of caution. She flinched bodily when her son shouted. She wanted to tell Joey to listen to his friend, but that would just make him angrier at her.

Sam accepted the outburst without comment. He simply pointed at the fist Joey had raised without thinking. Joey hated his father, and it wouldn’t have been fair to blame his friend’s righteous anger.

Joey frowned. He wasn’t sorry for getting mad, but Sam’s pointing embarrassed him. “Ah.” He mock laughed and relaxed his fist. “Maybe you should take the first crack at her.” Joey’s other hand held up his belt.

The offer surprised Sam. Joey had turned the spotlight on him, as if to say “put up or shut up.” A soft whine sounded behind them. He took the belt. Sam realized that he had been too passive, letting Joey lead the way to fulfilling their young desires. When they were younger, Joey looked up to him a lot more. It was time to earn some of that suffering boy’s respect. Sam turned from his friend and walked to the coffee table. Mrs. Tucker lay like a beached momma seal, eyes unhappily moist.

“Mrs. Tucker, you sucked me really good.” He raised the belt. His soft penis twitched with interest as he looked down upon Joey’s sexy, almost naked mom. “Will you suck me when I want it the next time?”

The raised belt spoke louder and more directly, Charlene deduced. Sam wasn’t offering a choice, but Sam was her best chance to convince the boys that what they were doing wasn’t just wrong. It was criminal! “Please listen, Sam. There’s a better way to get what you want. When I was your age, there were girls-”

SNAP! The belt snaked out, and Sam was significantly stronger than Joey. The belt landed like a bullwhip.

“OWW!!” Charlene howled! Her butt was still sore from Joey’s beating!

“Please answer me, Mrs. Tucker.”

“Yes, I’ll suck you!” Charlene had no other option.

Joey stood shock still. He didn’t realize Sam had it in him to totally dominate his mom. Sam’s single stroke of the whip had subdued her, or so it seemed. Although, Joey felt that Sam’s success had built on his earlier use of his belt.

“Will you suck me right now?” Sam bent his knees and pushed out his pelvis at the house-mom’s face.

“B-but you’re not hard.”

CRACK! The belt snapped against her bruised bottom.

“AAAAA!!”

“You didn’t answer me.”

Sam was telling her, that she would be belted if she failed to respond to what he said. Charlene nodded her head. “I will! I’ll suck you.” She opened her mouth.

Sam straightened his knees and loomed high. “You should have said that right away.” Sam coiled the belt and set it on the table in front of Mrs. Tucker’s gaping gob. He bent and reached out, sticking his fingers under the waistband of her plain white panties.

“What are you doing?” She kept her mouth open, in case he was testing her, but her ass flinched under his fingers, and she felt great shame as the boy stripped the last of her modesty.

“It’ll hurt more without these.” Sam pulled the wide panties down over her broad, full ass cheeks. The red marks and bruises from her training appeared. There were even a couple deep scars from her first husband’s abuse. Sam winced at their extent. He hoped Mrs. Tucker would learn this lesson quickly.

“Why would you hurt me more? I said I’d suck you.”

“I don’t want to get sucked right now.” He tugged the panties down to her knees. Thick red curls protecting her pussy, poked through the top of her thighs. Despite the colors burning her ass, Sam’s dick jerked into semi hardness. He had been inside the lips hiding behind her pubes. “I want to hurt you.”

Joey felt his dick harden too, at his mother’s perfect, waiting, oh-shaped lips. When Sam told his mother what he wanted, Joey’s dick lurched at her expression.

“You can’t want that. That’s terrible! How could any decent person want that?”

“Cuz, if I don’t, Mrs. Tucker, Joey will.” Sam poked a finger into the curls sprouting at the base of her ass. He was surprised to find them slightly damp. It must be sweat. They sure had pushed her beyond her limits, and they were just beginning.

The house-mom’s eyes swung to her son. He was fondling his growing penis, possibly unaware of doing it. His eyes had locked on to her mouth, and he panted softly. Sam was going to hurt her, because Joey had no self-control. Charlene felt guilty for her boy’s wildness but never imagined this horrific situation. The slow intrusion of a finger where her thighs met her ass, reinvigorated her alarm. “Sam, please, not there. I couldn’t stand it if you did something there. Last time was an accident, right? Please, come here. I’ll suck you. I-I want to suck you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.