Brotherly Ties, Bound Moms - Cover

Brotherly Ties, Bound Moms

Copyright© 2020 by DiscipleN

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Not long ago, I wrote "Chained and Spanked Mother", a fan prequel to one of my favorite novels by Kathy Andrews, "Chained and Spanked Sister", written in her style. Recently, I wondered how I would write a similar story, my way. This is the result. I hope you enjoy its sleaze and silliness.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Slow  

“We’re doomed.” Sam had come to that conclusion, three days after his friend had fucked his mother’s face. The boys were eating in their school’s cafeteria.

“You worry too much.” Joey observed. Neither mother had yet to mention their individual incidents. However, their moms’ were actively looking for other reasons to punish them. Joey could handle anything his mom could dish out, except if she told his step-father about Sam ‘accidentally’ inseminating her after the boys had trapped her hands in a noose. Each mother was too afraid the other woman would find out!

“Mom may be silent for now, but damn, she sure makes me do all the house chores!” Sam lamented.

“My mom won’t even speak to me, unless I ask her a question, and it has to be a good question! My step-dad hasn’t noticed.”

“You probably love the extra quiet in your house.”

Joey didn’t hate it, but his mother’s constant, veiled anger grated on his nerves. “It makes me think we left the job undone.”

“The job?”

“Turning our moms into sex slaves.”

“Are you kidding? We were lucky to get away with what we did!”

Joey worried about his friend’s weakening commitment. He hoped, when push came to pussy, Sam would rally to the cause. “I’m going to take the next step with my mom. You can go it alone and be your mom’s slave forever.”

Sam clenched his teeth. “What are you gonna do?”

“I don’t know what yet. First I gotta figure out how to catch her again. Mom’s pretty cautious after we snared her.”

“Get a bigger trap.”

Joey delighted at Sam’s half suggestion! His friend’s interest in survival techniques outweighed fearing their mothers’ retributions. “I should get a bigger rope?” Joey acted ignorant to further entice his friend.

“Have you read about deadfalls?”

“That’s the comic book freak?”

Sam sighed and began to explain in delicious detail. By the time their classes ended that day, they were both horny at the potential for getting more sex from Joey’s mother. It’s too bad they couldn’t meet in person. Sam’s mom had forbid him from seeing Joey, except at school, for a whole week.

Mrs. Tucker, Joey’s mother had trouble keeping her anger near boiling. Her mind kept trying to write off the incident as an accident, that Joey only spanked her because he was at that age when sexual frustration made boys do crazy things. She knew better, but she kept wanting to sit her son down and try to work out how he could improve as a person. It was a tactic that had always failed with her husband, sometimes with the opposite result.

The good news was, Joey’s overall behavior at home had improved. Even his grades were better. She had talked with Sam’s Mom, about the boys’ recent study sessions. Eleanor said they might be too clever for their own good! An opinion that Charlene could well agree with. Eleanor even told Sam to play with his other friends for a week, to give Joey a break from their apparently intense efforts together.

Three days ago, Charlene’s wayward son signed up for a charity drive. He carried cardboard boxes door to door asking for clothes donations. It didn’t matter what condition the clothes were in. All could be used for the cause. Joey had made room in the hallway closet to stack the boxes.

When the doorbell rang, after Sam and Joey’s punishment separation had ended, Charlene wasn’t too surprised to see the older boy carrying a box of clothes. “Come on in. Joey’s isn’t back from school yet.”

“He’s just slow, Mrs. Tucker.” Sam grinned. From down the sidewalk, Joey approached carrying another box. “These clothes the kids at school donated.”

“We’re keeping them in the hall closet.” They walked to it, and she opened the door. Inside, three boxes wide and five high, the clothes had been stacked carefully and neatly.

Sam had to stretch to hoist his box on top of the others. “Thanks, Mrs. Tucker.”

Joey walked up with his box, and Sam helped the slightly shorter boy get it on top of the others.

Charlene’s anguish from two weeks prior didn’t survive her sudden wish to reward the boys. They had collected so many clothes! “Would you like to stay for dinner, Sam?”

“That would be great!” Sam accepted, then Joey dragged him to the living room to play video games.

Wednesday nights Rudy Tucker went bowling with co-workers, immediately after work. While Charlene prepared beef stroganoff and a spinach pie, the boys would occasionally disappear from the living room. When she called them to the dinner table they raced in! “We’re starving!” The claimed.

The recipes were for a family of four, but Sam and Joey devoured everything which she didn’t. They had large scoops of chocolate ice cream for dessert. Then they raced back to the video game console.

A little later. “Hey, Mom!” Joey called I forgot one of my game discs. Could you get it? It’s on the top shelf of the hall closet.” Sam clapped a hand over his mouth to bury a squeal of anticipation. Whenever Mrs. Tucker had been too busy to look in on them. One of them would sneak out to the closet and rearrange a box or two.

“Okay.” Charlene wiped her hands and walked away from the sink. The remaining kitchenware soaked in slightly bleached water. Tonight had been one of those rare nights when she felt like washing dishes by hand instead. It made her feel more useful to her family.

Sam and Joey strained their ears for the sound of a door handle turning. The bottom of the door scuffed the hallway carpeting. It swung wide. A surprised shout sounded but was cut off by heavy thuds. They jumped up grinning ear to ear and dashed to the hall.

“Owwww! Help me!” Mrs. Tucker groaned. She lay under six boxes pinning her body and limbs. Other boxes lay around her, disgorging junk clothing.

“We got you Mom.” Joey said ambiguously.

“Are you hurt?” Sam asked anxiously. A deadfall was just what its name implied. He’d hoped that boxes of clothes would spare Joey’s mom from serious injury.

“I don’t think they broke anything.” Charlene groaned again. “What happened? You stacked the boxes so perfectly!”

“I dunno, Mom.” Joey fished soft but strong rope from a pocket and tied it around her ankles. “Maybe their balance shifted while you were cooking?” He cinched the knot tight.

“Hey! What are you doing?” Joey’s mom felt Sam pulling her arms out from under boxes. He pushed a heavy one off her chest and turned her upper torso to get her wrists behind her back. Then he tied them together. “YOU PLANNED THIS!” Once more, Charlene Tucker had been bound by her son and his friend. She struggled against the ropes! This time they didn’t dig into her skin when she struggled, but they were too tight to fight. “DON’T YOU DARE TRY ANYTHING LIKE LAST TIME!” She screeched! “LET ME GO!”

Joey lifted the last boxes pinning his mother to the carpet. “We won’t, Mom. We got all sorts of ways to play with you, and we’ve got all night!” During the lunch break at school, Joey had called one of his step-dad’s bowling buddies and dared the man to get Rudy so drunk at the bowling alley, he couldn’t drive home.”

The buddy was eager to give his tea-totalling co-worker a taste of the good life. The man said he’d let Rudy sleep it off on his couch and make sure that Rudy was on time for work the next day.

Joey’s mother fought her bonds and threatened, “I’ll send you to military school!” Joey grabbed a random garment from the floor and stuffed it into her mouth! “Shut up, Mom. You’ve been nothing but a pain since we played with you last time. Tonight you’ll learn it’s gonna work the other way from now on.”

Sam nodded to Joey. He was done binding Mrs. Tucker’s arms. They dragged her thrashing into the living room. There, Joey took a pair of cloth shears and cut away her clothes.

Charlene railed into her gag! Internally, contemplated her downfall. How could she have known that the clothing donations were a trap? Her son had been so good. That’s how. Contemplation was all she could do now that she was once again helpless and at the boys’ mercy.

Instead of hoisting her to the comfortable couch, they stretched her side on the carpet. When her son started snipping the top of her housedress she burst into tears, sobbing.

“It’s okay to cry, Mrs. Tucker. I’ve never seen Joey so keen to get even.” Sam placed a hand on her gag. “Nod if you’ll behave, and I’ll pull this out so you can breathe better.”

Joey’s mother understood Sam’s offer, but she couldn’t bear the humiliation of scissors cutting through her dress, revealing the bits that she wore beneath. She could only shudder helplessly, tears streaming down her face. Her head turned this way and that, eyes desperately seeking mercy but found none.

“This is your fault, Mom.” Joey accused. “You totally overreacted when me and Sam rubbed ourselves on your butt.” He snipped off the last of her top buttons and pried open the blouse part of her dress. Her thick and sturdy bra leaped into view, and her son salivated, eager to see his mother’s naked tits. Joey’s dick was as hard as it could get. He loved cutting away at his mother’s pride and her garb of maternal authority. “I’m gonna teach you how to treat me properly.”

“You sure are sexy, Mrs. Tucker.” Sam patted her trembling brow. “I don’t care about the burn on your face. You’re way more sexy than it could ever spoil.”

Sam had met Joey when Mrs. Tucker was still married to Joey’s real father. Joey had looked up to Sam a lot more back then, especially when Joey’s home life was particularly brutal, but his mom had no one to go to and cry with. Mr. Tucker prevented her from visiting her women friends. They had to visit her, so he could try his luck with them, according to Joey. By luck, Sam eventually figured out that Joey meant his father had raped some of them.

Charlene cried harder, fully aware that Sam’s kind words offered no hope. Whatever her son had planned after cutting off her clothing, Sam would be a willing if not eager accomplice.

Sam frowned at the bawling woman and looked to see how his best friend was progressing with the shears. “These aren’t as sharp as I thought.” Joey’s hand started to tire and ache. He thrust the lower blade under the strap between his mother’s sturdy bra cups. He had to use both hands to cut through it.

At her son’s determined effort, Charlene’s bra split apart, accelerated by the mass of tit flesh released from cups barely able to contain them. The lower mound plopped into full view. Her upper nipple peeked out from a dangling cup. Shame turned the house-mom’s face and chest bright pink. She begged her assailants to leave her be, but the old baby shirt filling her gob protected them from her anguished pleas.

“They’re beautiful!” Sam blurted upon seeing Mrs. Tucker’s naked breasts. Full but soft, their fat nipples pointed at the carpet. Her light skin was broken by dark rust areolae.

Joey paused to gaze at his mother’s large tits. “This is just the beginning of your lesson, Mom.” He dug the lower blade of his shears under her dress’s waistband and continued cutting.

“I’ll ask you again, Mrs. Tucker. If you promise to behave, I’ll take out your gag.” Sam had heard their bound victim wheeze instead of gasp when her bra fell open.

Charlene nodded, realizing if she could talk, she might reason with them. She would have to suppress her justifiable anger at being manhandled by two horny boys.

“Okay.” Sam slowly tugged the saliva soaked, baby t-shirt out of Mrs. Tucker’s mouth.

She huffed a full breath and held it, trying to form words that might move the children undressing her. “Joey, it’s a mother’s duty to punish her children when they attack her authority. If you grow up doing things like this, you’ll be a criminal in jail or prison! Can’t you understand my anger when you and Sam forced yourselves on me?”

“I don’t care, Mom. I just rubbed myself a little, and you got all bent. Sam and I had to trap you, to show you how to behave. But you didn’t learn your lesson.” His shears chomped down her leg, cutting away her ankle length skirt. The material fell away exposing his mom’s wide white panties. “You treated me like furniture for two weeks. Now you’re gonna be whatever we want you to be.”

“What do you want?” Charlene whined. Although the ropes binding her limbs weren’t cutting off circulation, they made her hands and feet tingle. “I can be reasonable, but you’re kidnapping me and ruining my clothes. You struck me last time! I was just trying to protect myself!”

“But that’s what we want, Mrs. Tucker.” Sam glowed with caring. “To protect you. You’ll be much happier accepting what Joey and I do with you.”

“You’re the ones I need protection from!” Charlene’s anger bubbled with her words.

“Quiet, or Sam will gag you again. I’m almost done cutting off your dress.” Joey’s hands started to ache from his intense effort to disrobe his mother. Pain sizzled through his hands as they cut the last inch of her dress’ hem. The skirt parted, and Joey pulled the sundered cloth away from his mother’s curves. He shook the shears off of his sore fingers and gazed upon his achievement.

Charlene lay nearly naked on her side, arms bound behind her, ankles bound far down her long legs, tits exposed and heaving. Plain white panties protected her last and most intimate harbor. She shivered from shame, feeling chilled despite the living room’s afternoon warmth. She tried to curl up, but her son grabbed the rope around her ankles. Fresh tears stung her eyes. “You make me so ashamed, Joey.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.