Brotherly Ties, Bound Moms - Cover

Brotherly Ties, Bound Moms

Copyright© 2020 by DiscipleN

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Not long ago, I wrote "Chained and Spanked Mother", a fan prequel to one of my favorite novels by Kathy Andrews, "Chained and Spanked Sister", written in her style. Recently, I wondered how I would write a similar story, my way. This is the result. I hope you enjoy its sleaze and silliness.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Slow  

Sam and Joey laid low for a week, worried that the younger boy’s mom would figure a way to escape their threat. Sam hid the little cup of evidence in his freezer at home. Joey either slept at Sam’s place or sneaked into his own bedroom too late for his mother to confront him. Charlene was only too happy to be rid of him, and Sam’s mom was only slightly hesitant to let Joey stay over.

“Are your mother and step father having some trouble?” Eleanor Patterson asked cautiously during dinner with her son and Joey.

“They’re okay. It’s, um, good to give them time together.” Joey filled his mouth with mashed potatoes in order to prevent further questions.

“This is really good steak, Mom.” Sam spoke while chewing.

“It’s good to splurge now and then.” She smiled at her son.

Instead of the word “splurge”, Joey heard, “Splooge.” He snickered, ejecting a few grains of potatoes out of a corner of his mouth. “Sorry.” He wiped his lips with a cloth napkin.

Joey had become suspiciously well-mannered since Eleanor’s last, frightful encounter with the boy in her bathroom. Perhaps he was truly sorry for violating her. She smiled with growing hope.

The specter of guilt slowly passed from the boys’ worries. After a dessert of fresh apricots and vanilla ice cream, the boys helped Mrs. Patterson wash the dishes before retreating to Sam’s room where Joey presented his next daring plan to enjoy one of their mothers. “I think it’d be really cool if we could get your mom to be afraid of my mom as much as my mom is afraid of yours.”

Sam took a moment to unwind his friend’s sentence. “You mean you want to cum in my mom’s pussy?”

Joey cleared his throat. “I guess there could be a different way.” Sam was more protective of his mother because they lived by themselves. So Joey repressed the idea of fucking Sam’s mom, at least for now.

“Last time, you were lucky that she patted your peter.” Sam warned.

“Yeah, we probably can’t do what we did with my mom. But yours looked kinda hot in her underwear! Maybe we can get her a little more naked somehow. I’d love to see your mom’s boobs.”

Sam wished he could fill his mom’s puss with his cum, but barring another accident, that was as likely to happen as his mom willingly masturbating in front of them. “Hmmm.” The spurious notion lingered, and he mulled over it.

“Hmm, what?” Joey saw a spark light up in Sam’s eyes.

“I think mom got a little horny last time. She jacked off in her room afterwards.”

“You dummy, girls don’t jack off. They jill off.” Joey took a superior demeanor.

“Whatever. I wonder if Mom liked seeing your penis.”

“Really?” Joey mused. “Has she seen your penis?”

“Not for a long time.” Sam couldn’t remember ever being naked around his mom, but he must have when he was a baby.

“We should remind her what it looks like.” Joey started to lay out a plan of action, and Sam blushed, but he was quick to add his ideas to his friend’s.

In the living room, Eleanor Patterson let the TV blather about prescription drugs while she worked on a needlepoint pillow case. It was a casual hobby for her. She only did it when she needed to soothe herself after a hard day of work. There was a time, when her husband lived, she had other, more joyous ways to still the mind.

“Hey, Mom!” Sam shouted from his room. The door must have been open for her to hear him so clearly.

“Yes, Sam?” She called back.

“I need to ask if it’s okay to do what Joey wants?”

“What does he want?”

“Come here, and I’ll show you.”

Eleanor set down her cross stitch and sighed. What now? Joey was an odd influence on her son. She had expected her son to help guide the younger one, but Sam was a little like her. She would rather be compliant than contentious. Light streamed out of Sam’s room, into the dark hall. At the doorway, she repressed a gasp. On the bed, the two boys were completely naked, and their penises stuck out like divining rods.

“Hey, Mom. Joey thinks it would be fun to get our penises sucked. He said he’d suck mine first if I sucked him next, but I dunno.” Sam stood up from the bed, hiding his excitement and fear. He’d never been so bold in front of his mother. He walked halfway to her. The rug under his feet had a race car printed on it, and the driver was holding up a big thumb. “Mom, I never sucked a penis before. Have you? Is sucking a penis okay to do? Should Joey wash it first?” Sam stepped closer to his mom with each question.

Initially stunned by the sight of two naked boys, Eleanor blushed, frantically trying to collect her thoughts and calm herself. She feared that yelling at them might give them a troubling sexuality complex. Then her son started asking questions. Each time she tried to find a decent answer, Sam threw another, more embarrassing question at her. As he advanced on her, his impressive erection bobbing, she retreated by half steps, until her back met the wall opposite her son’s doorway.

Sam kept asking questions, closer and closer until his penis nearly touched where her blouse covered her belly button. The more she retreated, the more confident he became. “Why aren’t you answering, Mom? Is sucking a penis bad? Is it wrong?”

“I-It’s not, w-wrong, Sam.” Eleanor sputtered. “I just can’t really discuss it when you’re like this?”

Sam’s eyes dipped once to observe his hardon. “Yeah, I guess you haven’t seen me naked for a long time. Am I ugly? Is there something wrong with my penis?” The boy made his lower lip tremble.

“You’re not ugly, Sam. Y-you’re my sweet boy, but you’re so close. Please step back.” Eleanor held up the palm of her hand and pretended to push him.

“Oh, you want to get a better look. Sure, Mom.” Sam backed up a little. He grasped his nearly hairless balls in one hand and hefted them. Then he shook his head. “The light’s not good in here.” His other hand grabbed his mother’s right wrist and tugged.

“No, Sam!” Eleanor stumbled from the sudden tug, and her son kept her off balance until he had pulled her into his bed room. “Let me go!” Her free hand caught the edge of the doorway, and she was able to pull her wrist out of her son’s grasp. “I don’t need to see your penis!”

“Sure you do, Mrs. Patterson!” Joey piped up. “Sam is worried that girls might not like his dick.” The boy on the bed hunched his hips forward, thrusting his lusty dick up. “His is a tiny bit smaller than mine.”

“Yeah, Mom. Joey’s my friend, so I know he’ll suck me if I suck him, but what if girls don’t like my penis, will I have to pretend I’m gay to get any sex?”

Joey hopped up from the bed and over to the middle of the race car rug. He pushed out his stiffy under the room’s overhead lights. “I don’t want to pretend to be gay either. Is mine not big enough?”

Once again, Eleanor Patterson found herself unable to rebuke the naked boys urging her to examine their erect penises. “I-I want to answer your questions, boys, but please put on some clothes. You’re embarrassing me!”

“Aw.” Joey said sympathetically. “You sure are red, Mrs. Patterson.” One of his hands drifted to his prick and he slowly jerked on it. “Maybe you’re getting a little turned on too?”

“I-I’m nothing of the kind!” She declared, unaware of the moisture seeping into the dark recess of her sex. “And stop doing that! It isn’t polite.” Sam’s mom retreated from the room again, to put the sight of two, hard boy cocks behind her. Except Joey dashed right past her and blocked the end of the hall.

“I stopped jerking on my penis, but if I don’t get some relief I may have to start again. I told Sam I would suck him because I really need to get off, Mrs. Patterson.”

“Will you please stop talking about that?” Eleanor turned around hoping to escape to her bedroom. Sam stood there, penis jutting forth, blocking the other direction!

“Mom, I have to know. Will any girl like me for my penis?”

Sam’s mother felt her knees weaken. The boys had trapped her with naked pricks on opposite sides while they asked shameful questions. Her eyes teared up, and she had to hold back little sobs in her chest. “Why are you doing this to me?”

Joey put on an unhappy face. “I think we made your mom sad, Sam.” Joey put a hand on her shoulder. “I’m sorry, Mrs. Patterson.” He nodded at the master bedroom door at the end of the hall. Only Sam could see his grin. “Let’s help her get some rest.” He pushed lightly.

Sam scurried down the hall and opened his mother’s door. “I’m sorry, Mom. We didn’t know you disliked our penises so much!”

Eleanor felt pressure from all sides, to accept their help to reach her room. If she had been even a little stronger emotionally, she would have resisted their lure. “Thanks.” She sniffed, shuffling forward until she entered the master bedroom. Her eyes couldn’t help but notice the flouncing cocks on both sides of her. “It’s not that I dislike them...” She dared not say more.

Joey helped the submissive woman to her bed and he patted the green and gold covers. “You just rest here, Mrs. Patterson.”

“Yeah, you lie down, Mom. We’ll keep you company.”

“I-It’s okay, boys. Just leave me be, and close the door.” Eleanor sat and lay back across green squares with gold lines separating them. Her white blouse and tan slacks were a lovely contrast to her bed covers.

Sam suddenly pouted and produced a single, fake sob, “I-its okay, Mom. You don’t have to pretend. My penis really is ugly. Isn’t it? I’ll have to have sex with men when I grow up.” He sniffed. “I’m glad that Joey is willing to suck me until then.”

Joey pretended to frown. “Well you gotta give back too, Sam.”

“I-I know. I guess I’ll have to, if I’m ever going to have sex.”

“Boys!” Eleanor suffered from their lamenting. She felt guilty for failing to reassure them. She felt something else too, warm arousal, imagining the two boys sucking on each others’ penises. As an enlightened mother, she didn’t care if her son played safe sex games with another boy, but he seemed so unhappy about it! “Your penises are just fine!”

She made a visible effort to regard the stiff poles sticking out of the two boys’ crotches. Sam’s penis stood up higher. Joey’s stuck out farther. Otherwise, she couldn’t tell much difference between them. “When you’re adults, women will be very happy with your penises.” She finally overcame her earlier bewilderment.

“Oh goodie!” Sam bounded up. He hopped onto the bed and gave his mom a close view of his jutting flesh. “Why didn’t you say so when I asked the first time” He gave her a wary eye.

“You surprised me!” His mother managed to control her growing arousal. “You know better than to play naked outside of your room. It’s especially naughty having your friend get naked in the house.” She didn’t want to call out Joey specifically. “It’s so embarrassing, I didn’t know what to think!”

“Dang, Mrs. Patterson!” Joey pouted. “You said we’re not ugly, but then you say we’re embarrassing.”

Sam ran with his friend’s lead. “I don’t know if I can believe you, Mom.” He scooted his penis to within a couple inches of his mother’s face. “If you really think my penis isn’t ugly, would you be willing to kiss it?”

“What?” Eleanor’s eyes bulged at the rude question. “I can’t do that! You’re my son!”

“I guess we know the truth, Sam. You might as well come back so I can suck you.”

“Yeah, I guess so.” Sam turned from his mother.

Confusion returned to the woman being toyed with by two clever boys, confusion and sympathy. Eleanor’s heart almost broke upon hearing her son submit to getting sucked by his friend. “Okay, I-I’ll kiss it, Sam.” She said unhappily. “You have a beautiful penis!” She forced herself to say. Eleanor did like the look of her son’s rigid peter, but admitting it was terribly embarrassing.

“You will?” Sam abruptly exclaimed. He grinned from ear to ear and scooted his upright dick until it reached her jaw. Joey grinned too, and his hand fondled his hardon with anticipation.

The quicker she acted, the sooner it would all be over. Eleanor told herself. She bent her head up and gave a tiny peck of her lips upon the soft end of her son’s cock. It twitched from the brief sensation, and Sam cried, “Oh, thank you, Momma!” He grabbed her shoulders and hugged her head to his chest. Then he let go and crawled up to the headboard. “Now you gotta kiss Joey’s, Mom. It’s not fair if you just kiss mine.”

“I shouldn’t have kissed yours, Sam!” She exclaimed suddenly more guilty than ever. “I only did it to reassure you that women will like your penises. Joey’s is just as attractive as yours.” Eleanor tried again to reassure them. She gulped noticing that the younger boy was playing with himself if not quite masturbating.

“It’s okay, Sam.” Joey let go of his pecker. “Maybe I can find some old man in a park who’ll suck me.” He had read that in a dirty story not too long ago.

“MOM!” Sam bounced unhappily on his mother’s bed. “You gotta prove it to him!” He pouted then. “You already touched his penis. A kiss isn’t very different.”

That was true, Eleanor Patterson had to admit. And the boys had kept that embarrassing incident a secret. “Is that what you really want, Joey?” Sam’s mother gave the younger boy a piteous look. Maybe he would take pity on her and drop the matter.

A kiss wasn’t at all what Joey wanted, but he wouldn’t get anything if he didn’t follow through. “If it’s okay with you, Mrs. Patterson, I-I’d really believe you then.” He walked up to the queen sized bed.

“This has to be private, Joey. You can’t tell anyone.”

“He won’t, Mom.” Sam was getting excited again. His hand absentmindedly reached for what he had previously hidden under one of his mom’s pillows. “I won’t tell neither.”

Blushing furiously, Eleanor made room for Joey to climb on the bed. Behind her, Sam worried aloud. “You just have to kiss him, Mom. Don’t do anything else, okay? I think, last time, when you touched his penis, you got a little excited.” The blush in his mother’s face spread down to where her neck met her shoulders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.