Brotherly Ties, Bound Moms - Cover

Brotherly Ties, Bound Moms

Copyright© 2020 by DiscipleN

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Not long ago, I wrote "Chained and Spanked Mother", a fan prequel to one of my favorite novels by Kathy Andrews, "Chained and Spanked Sister", written in her style. Recently, I wondered how I would write a similar story, my way. This is the result. I hope you enjoy its sleaze and silliness.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Slow  

The next morning, Joey called aloud, “Hey, Mom, can I hang out with Sam after school?”

“Your mother’s in the utility room, Joe. She probably can’t hear you.” His step-father, Rudy, always called him Joe. “This will be the third time you’ve spent with Sam, so far this week. I think your mother would prefer if you spent more time with us.”

Aw, what do you know, you limp piece of pork. Joey wanted to say, but he didn’t actually hate the man who had married his mom. He was just jealous but wouldn’t admit he didn’t have a right to be. “Whatever.” Joey ambled into the kitchen. His mother emerged from the utility room. “Good morning.” She smiled.

“Hi, Mom.” Damn she was such a hottie! Ever since he started getting boners around her, he had tried focusing on the burned skin that marred a quarter of her once lovely face. Doing so had helped for about a year, to escape her more alluring parts. Then he started having wet dreams about kissing the horrible mark. Joey pulled himself together and compared his mom’s sexy figure to Mrs. Patterson’s plain visage. His dick twitched when he remember how Sam’s mother had touched his erect penis because he had told her to. Joey wanted the best of both worlds, his sexy mom submitting to him!

“I don’t see you lost in thought very often.” His mom snickered. She checked the oven and the quiche within it. When she bent down to look through the glass, Joey had to restrain himself from flipping up her housedress and snuggling his boner between her two round butt cheeks.

Confidence swelled in Joey’s heart. Why the hell am I resisting what I want? “Don’t move, Mom.” He hissed softly and strode up behind his mother. “I think there’s a bug on your pantyhose.” He grabbed her skirt and flipped it up over his mom’s back. She wore a shimmering slip beneath it. Through the thin material, Joey could see dark blue panties. He pressed his clothed erection between his mom’s butt crack and began to rub. “Ohh, Momma!” He groaned, forgetting his lie to her.

Charlene Tucker leaped up! “What do you think you’re doing?” She twisted away from her son and confronted him with angry confusion.

Joey snapped out of momentary bliss and tried to explain. “There was a bug, but, um, I stumbled-”

“Is everything all right in there?” Rudy called from their bedroom.

Charlene blinked at her son, fury mounting, but she hushed her voice. “How dare you do something like that. I’m your mother!” She hissed fiercely.

“I’m not sorry. I didn’t do anything bad, just bumped into you.” Joey pouted. “I was trying to help!”

“Y-you were rubbing - it - against me!” His mom sputtered timidly.

Feeling an opportunity, Joey pressed his luck. “Rubbing what, Mom?”

“You know what!”

“I don’t. I won’t unless you say what you mean by ‘it.’” He pressed.

Charlene’s confusion continued to boil within her. Whenever Joey got surly with her, she too often didn’t know how to handle it. Her first husband, the boy’s father, could be abusive when she confronted him. Joey’s surliness reminded her of his father. Her spirit weakened, and she tilted away from her son. She whispered, “Your penis. You’re not suppose to rub me with it!”

“Rub you?” Joey felt victory approaching. “What was I rubbing, exactly?” His mother drew further away, not wanting to answer. “My behind. You lifted my skirt on purpose.” She accused.

“Yeah, well, maybe you deserved it, wagging your butt like that.” Joey went in for the kill-

Only to be interrupted by his step-father’s approach. He had finished dressing for work. “Can I be of help here?”

“Oh, Rudy, Joey is-”

“I’m going to school.” The boy grimaced and fled the kitchen.

“What about breakfast?” His step-father asked after the boy. Joey exited the front door and slammed it behind him. Rudy tilted his head at his beautiful but damaged wife.

“Oh, never mind.” Charlene sighed. A part of her worried that Joey was entering a new phase of childhood. She told herself to be more strict with him in the future. “The quiche is almost done, Sweetheart.”

Rudy dived into a chair at the kitchen table. He loved quiche!


“You rubbed your dick on your mom’s ass?” Sam was impressed. The boys were walking home from school.

“She got mad, but I put her in her place.” Joey bragged. He didn’t mention his step-father’s intrusion that prevented Joey from seeing how far he could push his mom. He contemplated how they might take advantage of his mother’s hot body before his step-father returned from work. “You wanna help me put her in her place again?”

“Um, okay.” Sam swallowed his normal fear of getting into trouble. Joey more often than not, got away with crazy shit - but nothing as crazy as perving on his mother. He squeaked, “How?”

Joey explained his plan and how he needed his friend’s skills to make it work. They sped up as they got more and more excited, passing homes built in the seventies on quarter acre lots, grass yards and metal mail boxes.

Joey’s house was pale blue with white trim. His step-father kept the exterior and yard well groomed. Joey made the interior a minefield of junk and clothing. The boys entered, and Joey shrugged off his backpack in the entry hall. He threw down his jacket. Sam hung his backpack and jacket on a hook by the door.

“Hey, Mom! Sam’s with me today.”

“That’s nice.” Charlene walked out of the bathroom. She was in the middle of cleaning. In addition to her housedress, she wore a paisley bandana over her hair and a dog festooned apron. Bright yellow, latex gloves protected her hands from harsh cleansers. “It’s good to see you, Sam.”

“Hi, Mrs. Tucker.” Sam didn’t mind the sexy woman’s facial scar. He could see through it to the pleasant woman inside. He almost felt sorry that the afternoon wasn’t going to be very pleasant for her. His hard pecker reminded him of the treasure that his and his friend’s diligence would take from her.

“Hey, Mom. Sam and I are going to make something really cool. You have to check it out when we finish.”

“That sounds mysterious.” A soft note of caution unsettled Charlene Tucker. Usually, the boys went to his room and played video games.

“Ah, you’ll see.” Joey sounded a little threatening.

“It won’t take long.” Sam smiled brightly. “I bet we can finish before you’re done cleaning the bathroom.”

“Oh, it’s a race, is it?” Charlene grinned. Sam was too cute sometimes. “What do I get if I win?”

“You can spank me!” Sam expressed his growing spark of wickedness.

“Spank you?” That was an unexpected answer. Charlene wondered if she would get the same if she lost.

“Sam’s being dumb, Mom.” Joey intervened. “You could decide you’re done cleaning at anytime. That’s not fair. It’s not a race. We’ll call you when we’re done.” He grabbed his giddy friend and dragged him to the garage. Everything they needed was in there.

The house mom returned to the bathroom. Occasionally, one of the boys would shout gleefully from behind the garage door. To prove she wasn’t a slacker, Charlene gave the whole room a thorough cleaning.

“Hey, Mom, are you done?” Joey called a little while later. “We’re in the kitchen.”

Having finished several minutes prior, she continued to fuss at stubborn stains in tile grout. “I’ll be right there.” She took off her gloves and wandered out to see what silly thing the boys had been up to.

Sam and Joey grinned like crazy when Joey’s mom appeared in the kitchen. Her son stood in one corner near the sink. Sam stood next to the sink, his hands behind him. The cabinet doors beneath were wide open. “Tah dah!” Sam greeted her. Joey pointed at the open cabinet.

They had found a large delivery box and had placed it under the sink. A hole had been cut into the center, curtained with a pretty, brightly colored handkerchief. It wasn’t thick enough to hide the hole it concealed, but it fully hid whatever lay inside? “There’s a surprise for you, Mom.”

“It’s pretty big. So you need to use both hands.” Sam declared.

“Why is it under the sink?” Charlene’s suspicions were not favorable, but Sam’s eager smile inspired her to put on a good front, to avoid disappointing her son’s guest.

Joey shrugged. “It just seemed to be the right place.”

“Don’t be shy.” Sam bounced happily on his feet. “Just reach right in!”

Feeling like she was their age and subjected to a dare, Charlene proceeded to the sink and bent down. The same note of caution sounded again, but it was too late to stop her hands from pushing through the thin curtain and grasping what waited within the cardboard delivery box.

Cold metal greeted her palms and fingers as they wrapped around the u-shaped pipe which allowed plumbers to unclog the drain. Something else gripped the pipe, softer and rougher, but before she could identify it, Joey called to Sam. “NOW!”

Abruptly the soft, rough material collared her wrists and tightened. Rope! She jerked her hands out of the box, or tried to, but the rope was anchored to the metal pipe beneath the sink! She struggled uselessly to free herself, but her efforts only tightened the trap that Sam had set.

It had been Joey’s idea to tie up his mom. When Sam told him how a rabbit snare worked, the rest of the plan came together quickly. They only needed a cardboard box, a handkerchief that might attract Mrs. Tucker, and some rope.

Charlene shouted. “What on Earth are you doing? Untie me!”

Joey scoffed, “I’m gonna do what you stopped this morning.” He dashed to his mom’s dancing butt and grabbed her hips. Controlling her ass, he pushed his clothed length of firm prick between their cheeks and began to rub. “I was just having fun, but you got all upset.”

“Of course I got upset!” His mother hollered. She tried to wag her son’s violating bulge off, but the rope drew tighter and began to hurt her wrists. “You’re forcing yourself on me against my will! Let me go!” She glared up at Sam who remained leaning against the counter top. “You helping him is just as bad!”

Sam frowned. “I guess, but Joey said I could try it too.”

“Ignore her, Sam.” Joey stepped back from his mom. His penis sure was excited, but without his friend’s help Joey wouldn’t have been able to exact his revenge. “Here, you take a turn.”

“NO! I won’t have it!” Charlene sank to her knees and rested her butt on her heels to deny the boys from abusing it. “Now untie me! I’m going to have a long talk with your mother, Sam. You’re in serious trouble!”

Sam’s frown deepened at the bound woman’s threat. His eyes sought Joey for what to do. His friend looked worried too, but only for a second. “Well ... if we’re already in trouble, then we better make it worth it!”

Joey spun around and pulled out a drawer with large utensils. He grabbed a flat, hard plastic pot strainer and returned to his kneeling mom.

CRACK! Joey swung the strainer as hard as he could, impacting the top of his mom’s resting butt.

“OWW!” She cried! Her son just struck her! What the hell was going on in his dumb little head? “Why did you do that?”

“Stand up, Mom. I promised Sam he could rub against your butt! I don’t care if I get in trouble, I’m not going to break my promise!”

“That’s crazy! You’re just getting into worse trouble! Now drop that thing an untie me!”

“Not until you let Sam rub your butt!” CRACK!

“OW! That really hurts!” Charlene burst. “I am so mad at you!”

“Not as mad as I am. Now get up!”

“NO!” Charlene was frantic. How this could be happening? Joey was a scamp, through and through, but he’d never hit her or anyone else that she knew of.

SWAT! The improvised paddle struck higher that Joey wanted.

“OW! STOP IT!”

“You stand up, Mom!”

Sam gaped at what was happening. Did he really want to rub his boner between Mrs. Tucker’s bottom cheeks? Watching his friend spank his mom made his dick even harder. He gulped and realized that did. “You gotta stand, Mrs. Tucker. Joey won’t stop until you do. Please, just let me rub you a little bit, and maybe we’ll let you go.” Sam wasn’t sure he wanted to free the sexy woman. He’d never felt so turned on! Not all of the porn in the internet could feel this great!

Joey raised the paddle again.

“Fine!” His mother called. “I’ll do it, but you two are going to be in a world of time out!” Charleen’s legs wobbled as they lifted her now sore butt. She couldn’t believe how painful the plastic strainer could strike! Joey was just a little boy in her eyes.

She blamed his real father, Randall. The man would fly into a rage at the smallest thing and abuse her and their son, usually when he had a hangover. However, she had learned to never deny her first husband in the bedroom. He loved to punish her when she disobeyed or refused his obscene demands! Now their son was going through puberty, and his super-charged emotions must have tapped into his father’s wickedness. Charlene’s heart shuddered. She suddenly realized, by giving in to her son’s crazy if not very terrible demands, she was teaching him that he could control her. But in that moment, her behind hurt too much to refuse a little rubbing.

Afterwords, Charlene would teach Joey and Sam never to compromise her again! Her legs nearly straightened, holding her butt at the older boy’s waist height. “Okay, Sam. Get this over with quickly, and maybe I won’t tell your mother.” Two could play the false hope game.

“Thank you, Mrs. Tucker!” Sam squealed. He ran behind her, but stopped when Joey held up a hand.

“It feels better when you pull up her skirt.”

Sam’s eyes got big at the idea of lifting Mrs. Tucker’s skirt over her back!

“Please don’t, Sam. Would you really embarrass me like that?”

Sam couldn’t help but nod with a silly grin. Joey gave back a wicked grin. He pointed the warm plastic strainer at his mom’s butt.

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Tucker, but I may never get another chance.” Joey flipped up the bent over woman’s skirt, revealing her silky slip that didn’t fully conceal her dark blue panties.

You sure the hell won’t! Charlene hissed in her head. Her face blushed deeply when she felt the neighbor boy’s boner slide up and down the ass crack of her ultra-smooth garment.

“Wow!” Sam blurted. “I think I could cum doing this!” He wanted to peel off his pants and briefs so he could rub his naked dick against the silky material bunching up between her ass cheeks.

“That would be cool, Sam!” Joey blurted. Watching his friend hump a firm prick-tent up and down his mother’s butt, made Joey want to cum. He reached into his pants and fondled his aroused member. He imagined Sam degrading his mom with hot spurts of boy sperm. Joey’s dick twitched eagerly from furtive hands.

Charlene counted to ten. “That’s enough, Sam. You got your rubbing. Now stop it and let me go!”

The house-mom’s voice broke Sam out of his happy daze. He stopped at her request and stepped back.

“Aw, Sam, you don’t have to.” Joey pouted. He pulled his hand out of his pants.

“I don’t want her to tell my mom.”

Joey looked around the room. His gaze returned to the implement in his hand. “Well, don’t release the snare just yet.” He stepped up to his mom’s backside.’

“What are doing, Joey?” Charlene feared that her ordeal wasn’t yet finished.

“I’m just checking.” Her son answered. Joey held the paddle with a thumb and stuck his fingers into the waist bands of his mom’s slip and panties. “I might have spanked you, but I don’t want you blame me for hurting you, if I didn’t.”

The boy meant, ‘injuring her.’ Charlene huffed. “It’s not like I’m bleeding, but you did hurt me. Now let me go, and maybe I’ll won’t tell Rudy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.