Brotherly Ties, Bound Moms - Cover

Brotherly Ties, Bound Moms

Copyright© 2020 by DiscipleN

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Not long ago, I wrote "Chained and Spanked Mother", a fan prequel to one of my favorite novels by Kathy Andrews, "Chained and Spanked Sister", written in her style. Recently, I wondered how I would write a similar story, my way. This is the result. I hope you enjoy its sleaze and silliness.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Slow  

“Hi, Joey.” Eleanor greeted her son’s friend at the front door. She looked sexy in her new outfit. The clothes weren’t all that special looking, but having lost twenty five pounds, Eleanor was slowly replacing her wardrobe with lighter, more revealing clothes that were easier to don and remove.

“Let him in, Mom.” Sam called from his room.

“Hey, Sam. Come out here! Let’s go for a walk!” Joey had a lot to say, and sitting in a room for hours didn’t appeal to him as much it used to.

“All right. Gimme a minute.”

“Would you like a snack, Joey?” Eleanor stepped away from the door. Joey entered happily but deliberately avoided ogling the increasingly attractive working-mom. He allowed one glance at Mrs. Patterson cleavage which was more prominent that usual. She was starting to look more like his mom, except for Mrs. Patterson’s additional years. “Um, maybe later.” His dick lurched hard within his cutoffs.

Eleanor returned to her lounge chair and opened her laptop. She busied herself with work while Joey grabbed a rubric’s cube from the coffee table and fiddled with it. Despite the woman’s apparent focus, he knew she was keeping an eye on him.

Sam appeared from the hall. “Let’s go.” His friend set the puzzle down, and they walked outside to wander the neighborhood. Street lamps flickered to life, but the sun hadn’t begun to set.

“You first.” Joey offered.

“No, you first.” Sam knew his friend was bursting with stories.

“I think Dad suspects.” Joey had grown closer to his step-father in the past few weeks. He never used to call the man Dad. “And I think it’s a good thing.” The younger boy giggled.

“What do you mean?”

“Two nights ago, I told Mom to sneak into my room after jacking-off Dad.” Joey started eagerly. “She sucked me while I stuffed lube in her ass.” He suddenly digressed. Remember how we tied her to the stakes in our tent, and we fucked her ass for the first time?”

“Yeah, that was great!” Sam beamed. Bitch’s big, soft ass felt so good, they each fucked it twice that day.

“I love to pack her tight asshole with my dick, Sam, but I swear, right before I started to cum, the door squeak. Not that I’d let something like that slow me down. I finished in Bitch’s ass and made her clean me.” Joey skipped over the part where he helped his mom cum by sucking her puss. “I checked the door afterwards, but the hall was empty. If I hadn’t needed to pee, I would have missed the clue.”

Joey had headed to the bathroom after spunking his mother’s ass, but he stepped into a wet patch just outside his door. “It felt a little sticky but not nearly as much as yours or my cum. I gave it a sniff, and it sorta smelled like cum, but there was something wrong about it. I think he was watching us.”

Sam shrugged. He too had suspected Mr. Tucker was canny to some of what his wife did for him and her son. Joey grinned. “What’s your news?”

“I think it’s time.” Sam bit his lip.

Joey’s eyes lit up! “Really? What about the remote control? I can’t believe you left it where she could find it.”

Sam stopped, took a deep breath, and sighed. “She never figured out what is was for.”

“I still can’t believe your mom was fooled by a dumb battery pack with a couple wires.” Joey laughed. He remembered when Sam tested the device on his own temples, half expecting to call 911. But the current was really low. Only one of the batteries was used in the circuit. The other batteries were dead, waiting to be properly disposed. Still, if you weren’t expecting it, the little shock could surprise you. That and a wireless trigger was all they needed to convince Sam’s mom that the device would zap her brain every time she fell asleep!

“Hey, I sat in those bushes for nearly an hour waiting for Mom to fall asleep.” Sam groused. “It takes work to fool people. The smarter the person, the harder you have to work.”

Joey ignored the indirect snub against his mom who had broke in less than a day. He was too eager to find out if their recent hard work would pay off. “Do you feel like risking it tonight?”

Sam did, but he was still a creature of caution. The camping trip had been a near failure for him. Joey’s mom was completely in their thrall, but if Sam’s hadn’t been fooled afterwards he would have lost any chance to enslave his mother. Two good things had resulted. Sam’s mother was much more affectionate, and they enjoyed occasional sex with and without rope. She had even submitted to a diet which Sam proscribed, but she was still her own woman. She tolerated Joey but kept her guard up around him. She was a far cry from Mrs. Tucker who would drop to her knees if one of the boys so much as leered.

The second positive result from their camping trip was the discovery of Eleanor’s biggest weakness. She truly loved her son, and her reliance on his company, after Jack Patterson’s death, had kept her from getting involved with other men. Always cautious, the boy took care not to abuse his new found power. If his mother suspected his subterfuge, she would quickly shut that back door to her psyche.

Sam now rewarded his mother whenever she sought his company. At first it was little things like a hug or a peck on the cheek. He otherwise kept to himself, avoiding her until she sought him out again. In the last couple days, he had volunteered to do her chores or give brief massages as rewards.

Only this morning, Eleanor had knocked on Sam’s door. “What would you like for breakfast?” Before the camping trip, she would make whatever she felt they should eat.

He surprised her. “It’s still early, Mom.” Sam threw a shirt and shorts over his nakedness. “Come in, and I’ll give you a little massage to limber you up for the day.” Ten minutes into the massage, their clothes littered carpet, and he was cumming deep into her pussy. She had almost begged him to take her on his bed. After a light breakfast Sam had fled to Joey’s house and then to school. He hadn’t returned until supper time. After dinner, he retreated to his room, “Homework.” He explained.

Eleanor was proud of her son. She felt they had found some balance to their lives after his and his friend’s pubescent shenanigans. The working-mom’s shame from her occasional moral lapses with her son weakened by the week. She was feeling oddly nervous while her son studied in his room. She considered fixing a snack for him, but then Joey had knocked at their door.

Now outside under a setting sun, Joey had just asked Sam, “Do you feel like risking it tonight?”

“I think so.” Sam mused aloud. Once more he might forever lose his dream of enslaving his mother. “No. I’m positive.” He remembered how pliable his mother had been that morning. Joey had been pestering him for a couple weeks already. Ultimately, Sam just couldn’t hold back any longer.

“I’ll make the call right now.” Joey’s dick throbbed as he pulled out his cell phone. His mother had bought him the latest model, if one of the cheapest. While his nodding friend fretted, Joey stabbed a speed-dial button.


There came a knock to the Pattersons’ door. Eleanor closed her laptop and slid it under the couch next to her lounge. She walked over the door and asked, “Who is it?”

“Charlene Tucker, Eleanor!”

An image of Bitch crouching over her bound form and peeing on her ropes, flashed through Mrs. Patterson’s head. She shook off the nightmare echo and opened the door. “Joey is out with Sam. I’m not sure when they’ll return.”

“Good! That’ll make this easier to warn you. May I come in?” Charlene asked timidly.

“What’s so difficult?” Eleanor led her guest to the couch and sat with her.

Her guest took a deep breath and evened her lips. “Sam hasn’t been honest with you, Elle.” She frowned. “About me.”

Sam had been a model son after their tumultuous camping trip. She eyed the voluptuous but scarred woman suspiciously.

“He told me about your psychotic break and hallucinations, during the holiday.” Charlene paused.

Eleanor answered gruffly. “He had no right.” How dare the boy reveal that horror time! The day after returning from the park, Sam had asked her write down everything she remembered. “It might help you come to grips with it.” She had written it on her laptop for privacy, but Sam must know her login password. Eleanor promised herself to change it as soon as Bitch had left. She asked equally gruff, “Why would he tell you?”

“Er, that’s where we have to go back a few months.” Charlene leaned towards the coffee table and drummed a hand’s worth of fingers on it. “I know about Joey and Sam tying you up and having their way with you.”

“And you haven’t called the police?” That had always been Eleanor’s greatest fear! “How long have you known?”

“Not long, but they never told you that they had done the same to me.” Mrs. Tucker confessed. “I was terrified that you would find out and-”

“GET OUT!” Eleanor jumped up. “Or I will call the police!”

“That time is past, Elle, and you know it. Sam’s been real nice to you after your camping trip, and you’ve been a model mother slut, haven’t you?”

“Don’t call me that.” Eleanor burned her rage down at the intruder.

The seated woman smirked. “What? Elle, or Slut?” Charlene kept talking. “Joey was so thrilled by your nightmares, he and Sam now call me Bitch when no one’s around.” She ended bitterly. “Thanks.”

Eleanor’s suspicions had only strengthened. “Why tell me now?”

“Because your son wants to do something crazy, and I can’t stop him.”

“What?”

“He needs to be the one to tell you, Eleanor. You already want to kick me out. But the reason I’m telling you at all, is because maybe you can save yourself. As foretold in your nightmare, I became their Bitch, for real.”

“Call me skeptical, but you don’t sound or act like their sex slave. You grounded Joey just last week.”

“Yes, but not for his grades, which have actually gotten a lot better. I grounded him because Sam told me to.” The crazy woman laughed. “My, was Joey mad! He can’t do the same to Sam, not yet.”

Charlene’s “Not yet” prickled the back of Eleanor’s neck. Words failed her for a moment.

“I’m no shrink, Eleanor, but I’ve seen a few. I even fucked one before I married Rudy. I’m here to tell you that your nightmare was a warning.” Charlene’s stare softened. “The boys never gave up wanting to make you their Slut. They-”

The front door flew inward! Sam raced in. “Hi Mom!” He slowed. “Oh, hi, B- uh, Mrs. Tucker.” He didn’t stop. Joey, right behind his friend, slowed after batting the door shut. “Mom?” The younger one gave Charlene a curious look. The two boys disappeared down the hall and escaped behind Sam’s bedroom door.

Charlene shouted after them. “You better hide, Joey! Sam! It’s too late. I’m telling your mom everything!” She turned to Mrs. Patterson and continued. “They’re going to shoot for the moon tonight, Elle. I beg you, whatever happens, stand up for yourself. You’re incredibly strong.” Mrs. Tucker began weeping. Her voice weakened. “Unlike me. You have strength to never suffer my fate.”

Charlene may not have been a highly educated woman, but she was a great actor.

“Bitch!” Sam called from the hallway entrance. Joey peered out from behind him. “Come here and suck my dick.” Eleanor’s son opened his shorts and pulled out a ready erection.

Eleanor instantly intervened. “Go to your room, Sam, and put that away. The Tuckers are leaving right this minute, so I can deal with you, once and for all!”

Sam ignored his mom. “Are you going to do what she said, Bitch, or what I said?”

“What you said, Sam.” Charlene stood up off the couch. “I’m going to suck your dick.” But before the house-mom could turn to the boy, Eleanor grabbed Charlene’s blouse and threw the surprised woman on the couch. “GET OUT! And take your brat with you!”

Joey flew at Mrs. Patterson. He tackled her to the carpet, and they wrestled.

“Let go of my mom, Joey!” Sam yelled racing into the room.

“She hurt my mom!” Joey fought to control the woman who outweighed him by ten pounds.

“I’m okay, Joey.” Charlene stood up again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.