Brotherly Ties, Bound Moms - Cover

Brotherly Ties, Bound Moms

Copyright© 2020 by DiscipleN

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Not long ago, I wrote "Chained and Spanked Mother", a fan prequel to one of my favorite novels by Kathy Andrews, "Chained and Spanked Sister", written in her style. Recently, I wondered how I would write a similar story, my way. This is the result. I hope you enjoy its sleaze and silliness.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Slow  

Eleanor slept fitfully in the pup tent. Bitch snoozed softly beside her, humming. Sam had fed them more chocolate ‘cum’ and gave them a couple sleep aids each before letting they used the outhouse. He had Bitch plug Eleanor’s cunt and ass. Then he plugged Bitch’s. After sending them to the pup tent, he tied the outside flaps shut.

Eleanor dreamed of fires burning all over Charlene’s body while her once friend danced with a smile. Joey and Sam were fucking Eleanor’s ass and cunt. She was on all fours with Joey beneath her. A fire baby flared out of Charlene’s loins and crawled under Eleanor. The child latched its burning teeth into her tits and sucked fuel into its flame body.

Cold water flew down from the sky and killed the fire baby. Eleanor and Bitch woke and shuddered from the abrupt dousing. Joey told them to get out of the tent. “It’s morning, you lazy cunts!”

The sky held only a sliver of morning. A tinge of light in the east brightened slowly while the naked, bound women crawled out into the very cold outside, but they still couldn’t see their breath. They were so tired they could hardly stand.

Joey shut off their double vibrators and had them pull the devices out of each others’ orifices. For Eleanor, the less weight she had to carry around, the better. Her arms and legs felt like lead. Her lungs heaved from the slightest exertion, and her stomach was sick of pre-chewed chocolate, but she was so hungry she gulped down the fresh black cum that Joey spit into her mouth.

Her body was striped, neck to feet from the twenty swats of a switch that Charlene had given her at Sam’s demand. Charlene’s adult blows had hurt more than a fourteen year old could deliver, but the house-mom had spaced them all over Eleanor’s body. Eleanor hoped that some part of Bitch was still Charlene.

Eleanor delayed as long as she dared in the outhouse, for privacy and to collect her thoughts. Last night, her son had left her alone for twenty minutes, but she hadn’t freed half of her bonds. Given thirty minutes, she might have escaped. Now the boys would take more precautions.

Joey didn’t play any mind games when he led them through their exercises. He did make them use the double dildo for their twenty ‘outs and ins.’ Their workout done, they crumpled to the ground, not caring what was sticking out of their bodies.

“Good work, Cunts.” He swaggered over to his mother. “Let’s talk about me.”

Bitch asked, “What about you, Joey?”

“How about what I want right now. Bitch, what do you guess?”

“Your dick is very hard and poking out your pants. Maybe you want to cum. But your hair is really messy. You might want it combed.” Bitch brightened. “I guess, cum!”

“Slut, what do you guess?”

Eleanor sighed. She had to keep playing the boys’ game to protect herself. “You want to pee.” It was early morning, and the boy had just woken.

Joey’s grin thinned. How did Sam’s mom figure so much shit out? He didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of being right, except he’d promised his friend to be consistent about justice. Sam had lectured. “Random punishment might break them faster, but they’d be unreliable. Give people a simpler reality, no matter how submissive it requires them to be, and they’ll bite if that reality replaces much of the chaos in their lives.”

The younger boy connected Sam’s lecture with another thing his friend had said during the night. Sam had gone on a tear about how Slut wasn’t going to break. “We might as well tie Mom up for good, accept our loss, and enjoy our victory over Bitch.”

Joey started his shift this morning wanting to test his mother’s compliance, to see if Bitch was pretending. He figured if he told his mother to hold his penis while he peed along the campsite’s perimeter, she might refuse because the act had disgusted her yesterday. But Mrs. Patterson’s cleverness prompted a better, more satisfying idea.

“Bitch, you know where we store the rope. Fetch me a fresh, fifty foot coil. Slut deserves a reward for her guess.”

Some reward, thought Eleanor. After twelve hours of being functionally restrained and mentally and physically abused, Sam’s mother was decidedly finished with enjoying bondage.

“Just drop it on the ground in front of Slut, Bitch.” Joey told his mother returning with the rope. The coil plopped down in the dirt. Eleanor looked at her feet and sighed.

“Don’t move, Slut. Because you were so clever, I’m going to make your gift extra special.” He smirked while unzipping his pants and pulling out his pee-hard dick. Both women cringed, imagining what the young boy would do. Gross!

Joey loved urinals that had a little fly or lips painted in the lower corner of the porcelain bowl, to guide men’s pee to where it wouldn’t splash. He was a pro at hitting the painted target with his initial stream. Full of confidence, his rush of urine struck the coil’s center. Then it was a game of Ring Around the Rosy, soaking the rope with as much pee as possible. His stream lasted twenty seconds before it faltered, and he had to work to keep following the circle.

Some of the spattering reached and soaked into Eleanor’s feet socks. At first it was warm, but it quickly made the socks colder in the early morning breeze. Mrs. Patterson’s legs flinched involuntarily, but she told herself it was just a little pee. She could handle it. The soaking coil of rope was far more frightening.

Bitch’s son grinned happily. “Now it’s extra special, just for you.”

“Bitch, I want you to take the rope and wind it around Slut from neck to ankles, binding her arms to her sides. If she doesn’t look like a wet mummy in the next twenty minutes, you’ll get ten swats.” He clarified. “Leave Slut’s tits hanging out, and don’t bind her hips or ass. I may want that later. Leave the rope slack at both ends, and I’ll tie them correctly. If you wind it too tight or too loose, I’ll give you three swats and make you redo it.” He removed the socks from her hands.

“Ugh...” Charlene’s face was scrunched up from disgust, but her eyes were terrified. They kept darting between her son, Eleanor, and the yellow stained coil of rope.

“Hop to it, Bitch.” Joey scrutinized his mother. Would she?

“I-I want to obey, Joey. I do, but y-you peed on it!”

Joey told her softly, “Bitch, am I supposed to care how you feel?”

“No, you wouldn’t.” She pouted. Her hands made furtive motions towards the ground where it lay, but she couldn’t bring herself to touch it!

“Do you want your ten swats now, to motivate you?”

“Can I wash my hands afterwards?”

Joey’s head abruptly turned an ear to a tall tree. “Did I just hear the first bird chirping in the morning?”

Grimacing, Charlene knelt down and unfastened two twist ties securing the once fresh coil of rope. Her fingers flinched while attempting least contact with their wet tips. When the coil was free to unwind, she stuck a stick through the loop to unreel it without touching the rope further. She tucked one end into the loops around Eleanor’s feet, and leaving a foot of slack began to wind the rope up Sam’s mom’s legs. She used a pair of twigs like chopsticks to guide the dripping, stinky rope.

Joey actually felt proud of the clever ways his mother avoided touching his piss.

Eleanor couldn’t believe how she allowed pee soaked rope to wind around her naked body. She grimaced as the now cold weave wound snugly up her legs. If she had run, they would have, without a doubt, caught her and whipped her, and she would still end up, trussed up in the acrid smelling rope. The humiliation of being wrapped in pee brought tears to her eyes and tremors in her chest.

Joey didn’t give a damn about touching his own pee, each time he checked the loops’ tightness, as Bitch unreeled piss soaked rope to bind up Sam’s mom.

When the rope was just higher than mid-thigh, Bitch coiled a single loop up and over the side of one of Eleanor’s hips. She returned to binding her like a mummy until the rope reached the plump woman’s big tits. Skipping them similarly to Eleanor’s ass and pelvis, Bitch didn’t stop until the last of the rope made several loose loops around Eleanor’s neck. There was still several feet of rope, which she didn’t know what to do with. She looked timidly at her son.

“Good work, Bitch.” Joey nodded. “I have a reward for you, after I finish the job.” He cut segments from the spare rope and used them to secure the loops skipping Eleanor’s ass and tits. The special knots that Sam had taught him prevented the stacked coils from slipping up or down the flesh skipped. Sam’s mom now looked like a three segment worm. He slapped her butt, and was amazed at how well the chubby woman kept her balance, especially when she was shivering like crazy. The wet rope sucked heat out of the woman.

“Bitch, get a blue tarp from Sam’s stuff.” Joey grabbed Eleanor’s tits and pushed. His tight grip nearly slipped off as she toppled over, but he managed to reduce the impact of her fall. Bitch arrived with the tarp and he told his mom to roll Slut up like a cannoli. When Eleanor was bound and wrapped, the cold pee chilled her less, and the tarp helped keep her body heat. The other thing that warmed her was the great shame of soaking in Joey’s pee while bound up like a mummy.

“I’m not done with you, Slut, but I have to reward Bitch now.” Joey spat next to Eleanor’s ear. He took his mother to whipping tree. “Assume the position.” He picked up a light switch.

“What about my reward?”

“For you, this will be a reward, Bitch.”

Charlene’s tears began to flow. She hesitated, just as she had when her son had told her to use rope that he had peed on.

Joey raised his switch. “Obey me, Bitch!”

“Y-yes, Joey.” She turned to the tree, leaned her hands against it and pushed out her bare behind. Twack! A light blow struck her ass, as if Joey was testing where to land how many more, he hadn’t said. “Ow.” She whimpered.

Abruptly, blows rained all over her ass and upper thighs, as if three switches were being used. They snapped and stung, but none were meant to leave more than a thin mark that would fade quickly. However, quantity made up for quality, and her sore ass burned like hot embers after a bonfire. She wept and shuddered. How long would her ‘reward’ go on?

After more than a minute of swift, light blows across his mother’s hot ass, Joey risked confirming his theory. He dropped the switch and stepped behind her. Hard cock in hand he pierced Bitch’s outer cunt lips and felt sweet success. A wet, hot pussy welcomed its son’s penetration. He bucked his horny prick deep into his mother’s cunt and fucked her hard.

“OOHH!!! JOEY!!” She gasped! Her ass flared with pain each time her son’s crotch slammed against it. “It hurt! It’s hurts!”

“But it feels good too. Doesn’t it, Bitch!” His spoke as if he was telling her, not asking.

“I-I don’t-” Charlene was going to say she didn’t know. Instead of refuting him and risk serious swats, she mentally checked his assertion. There was something different about the pain, and his cock did feel somewhat good between smacks of his crotch. She didn’t finish her sentence. Her mind fled the pain, minding as much as possible the pleasurable moments when her son’s prick rubbed through her wet cunt. A deep blush covered her face, but she couldn’t admit her son’s assertion.

Joey slapped his mother’s redder ass. “Answer me.”

“OWW! Yes. Maybe a little.” Was all she could bring herself to say.

“You love it, Bitch.” Joey’s ego blossomed. “Just think of poor Rudy jerking on his penis alone, while I’m cock fucking you in a park!”

“OOoohh! Noo! Don’t say that!” A little spasm erupted from Bitch’s hard pounded sex.

SMACK! Joey slapped her aching butt. “Tell me what to do again, and I’ll give you thirty that will make you bleed, Bitch!”

“I won’t! I won’t. I’m sorry!” Charlene sobbed!

“Yes.” Joey felt his oats rising, packing thick cum into the bulb at the base of his pumping dick. Damn! His mom’s pussy felt like butter. Then the walls of her pummeled cunt began to clench, and Joey almost exploded inside her!

“Oooohhh, Joey! Joey!!” Bitch cried and mewled from painful and lusty sensations, as a hard fucking cock pounded her crotch and abused ass. Her sexy, large tits swung to and fro, and she wished her son would scrape them with his fingernails or clamp them, anything to stimulate her body from additional locations. “UUNNGGHH!!” She groaned, and her body started fucking back against her son’s fierce thrusts.

Damn, Bitch was earning her new name like a pro! Joey stabbed his dick into his mom, maybe three more times before it erupted. His last lunge smashed his mother’s aching ass, blasting the tip of his cock snug against her unprotected cervix. “AAAAHHH, CUMMMINGGG!” He cried out ecstatically! His mother howled even louder seconds later.

Several yards away, in the four man tent, Sam Patterson mumbled in his sleep, “Hey, can you keep it down?”

Eleanor shivered in her plastic wrapper, from wet, stinking ropes. With luck, they would just ignore her until the nightmare was over. She eagerly awaited the sun’s warmth. Her puffy eyelids fluttered closed.

Light spilled over the horizon, as the two intimately connected campers pulled apart. After getting his cock cleaned by his mother’s mouth, she told him, “Thank you, Joey.”

“Do you promise to obey me, Mo- uh, Bitch?”

“Yes, Joey. I promise I’ll always obey you.”

“Then I’m going to give you a responsibility for today. You have to make sure that Slut doesn’t fall asleep, but you can only wake her by kicking her feet.”

“Yes, Joey.”

“If I find Slut sleeping, I’ll swat you five times.”

“I understand.” Bitch looked away to the working mom wrapped in blue. She stood up and hobbled over to Eleanor. Immediately, Bitch kicked the socked sole of the foot sticking farthest out.

“OW!” Elanor jolted awake. “Charlene?”

“I had to do that, Slut.”

“But I’m so tired, and cold and miserable!”

“Joey and Sam don’t care.” Was the woman implying that Charlene did? Eleanor would have wondered, but she could hardly focus on any one thought. After closing her eyes, she briefly dreamed of being locked in the outhouse. A firm but not brutal kick knocked her back into worse reality.

Joey ambled over and grinned down. “Stand on that corner of the tarp, Bitch.” He stood on the other free corner and raised his foot. Eleanor cringed. His shoe pushed her hip, rolling her over the ground, partially unrolling her from the tarp. He repeated the effort until Eleanor spilled out onto the dirt. He pinched his nose. “You smell awful!”

Sam’s mother burned with shame, and yet she shivered terribly. Joey barked, “Go get her training probes, Bitch. Wash it, grease it, and bring it. Maybe that’ll help her stay awake.”

“Yes, Joey.” Bitch shuffled off to get Eleanor’s probes.

“We’re giving up on you, Slut. I convinced Sam that you’re not worth it. My mom is ten times sexier than you.” Joey lied. Sam had proposed giving up on his mom, and Charlene was maybe twice as sexy in figure, but both boys appreciated how Mrs. Patterson was twice as spirited as Mrs. Tucker.

Eleanor shook her head, “How can either of you believe that you’ll get away with this?” She dared to sneer. “A fool like you, I might understand how, but my Sam is wiser.”

“Bitch, on your way back, bring me a fresh switch.” He’d show her how, with a switch in his hand, but he told her, “We’ve been getting away with mother fucking you two for the last couple months, Slut. That’s how.” He held out his hand when Bitch returned, and she placed the switch in her son’s hand.

“Now that Bitch is ours, any story you tell will be three against one.” He raised the switch, deciding where to strike.

Eleanor’s eyes pleaded at Charlene before the first stroke. Bitch simply looked away, red with shame. SMACK!!

“AAAAA!!” Eleanor screamed. He’d swatted her tits! SMACK!! SMACK!! Each strike hurt worst than the last. The switch whistled ten times, scoring awful red lines across her breasts and nipples. When breath failed her, she suffered the last blows silently lurching from the sharp impacts.

“Switch it on and plug the slut, Bitch. Wrap her up again, and kick her whenever you think she needs it.” Joey yawned and stretched and went to fix himself some breakfast.

Soon Eleanor lay shivering in the tarp, her two lower holes stuffed uncomfortably. Long ago she would have taken comfort in many loops of rope and a little humiliation, but now she only shuddered in shame as vibrations slowly ground a rhythm into her nerves front and back.

“Why won’t you learn, Slut?” Bitch’s lower lip trembled, the next time she checked on Eleanor. “Just let go of all the shit we’ve had to go through as mothers. Promptly obeying is so much easier.”

“Charlene, your son whipped you and raped you! Yes, I heard you cum. I hope you were faking it, but even if you enjoyed it, did you actually want to be whipped and raped?”

“I didn’t, Slut.” Bitch admitted. “I know it’s wrong.”

“Joey implied having intercourse with you for the last few months. Did he force you?” Eleanor was sure that Sam had been complicit, since Joey had helped him rape her.

Bitch bit her lip and nodded. “But after we grounded them, I kept Joey at bay, uh, mostly.” Her cheeks burned.

“Same here, Charlene.” Eleanor blushed. “That’s why they tricked us into camping. We were winning. Tell me they haven’t really broken you, that your pretending.” The working mother needed to know that she wasn’t on her own to survive the rest of the weekend.

The hovering woman shook her head. One hand reached up and touched the broad scar on her face. “I was pretending at first.”

“I’m sorry for what Sam almost did to you. I’ll break him, when this is over, and he’ll come crawling to you and beg forgiveness.”

“That was awful, Eleanor, but afterwards, I just didn’t want to pretend anymore.” She sniffled, tears weeping from her. “I know Sam would never burn me like my first husband did. I think Joey never would, but I’m sick of fighting them. I might as well accept the few pleasures they offer between the hurt. Ask yourself which is better. The ordeal of having to control your child all the time, or occasional whips and ropes.” Bitch attempted a smile. “I’ve been serving Joey’s whims ever since Randall was arrested. It was just a normal part of being a mom. Puberty just added a few more duties.” Charlene frowned.

The bound and wrapped woman was moved to angry tears. Her beautiful friend with a meager education spoke so sincerely, Eleanor wanted to grab her throat and throttle her! She managed to keep a civil tongue, using the last of her battered and worn willpower. “That’s why they’re depriving us from sleep and making us exercise every few hours, and starving us. They’re wearing us out!” The working mother pleaded. “Rest as much as you can, Charlene. I get that you can’t fight them any longer. I’ll be in the same boat pretty soon, but please know that after this weekend, you can rebuild yourself. I will, and I’ll be there for you, to put these boys in their places once and for all.”

Bitch stroked Eleanor’s matted and dirty hair. “I can fight them, Slut. You’re older, out of shape, and sit at a desk all day obeying your boss. I could go two nights without sleep if I really wanted to, and I could do twice as many exercises. I just stopped wanting to.” Bitch straightened and wondered what the boys would tell her next.

Joey returned casually, with a paper plate mounded with scrambled eggs. “Suck my dick, Bitch.”

“Yes, Joey.” She fell to her knees, wincing from impacting the harsh ground. Her hands busied to free her son’s half hard pecker. He hadn’t washed for a day, and even after having licked it clean, it didn’t smell good. The scrumptious odor of salted and peppered, steaming eggs made her mouth water as she sucked life back into her son’s prick.

The incredible smell was the only thing keeping Eleanor awake. Her face begged him against her will as two thick, rubbery shafts thrummed deep inside her.

“You want some?” Joey chewed and grinned down at Mrs. Patterson.

“No.” She managed to suppress the truth, at least for that one moment.”

“You’re lying, Slut.” His grin expanded and he chewed deliberately slower. “If I wasn’t eating such a delicious breakfast, and if Bitch wasn’t making my lower half feel good, I’d have her unwrap you, so I could whip you.”

Charlene remained silent.

“Hmm. You were talking while I was making this. Maybe I should have Bitch swat you from now on. She might learn to like it.” He swallowed.

Eleanor resisted Joey’s obvious, divisive suggestions, but a part of her knew that she couldn’t fully trust Charlene. She could only hope that Joey’s mother would snap out of her submission, after the weekend. Eleanor’s hope weekend at the sight of Charlene kneeling before her son with his hard prick slipping in and out of her sucking mouth.

“It’s too bad, today isn’t about you.” Joey closed his eyes and groaned. “It’s almost as if you’re trying your best to please me, Bitch. I wonder why?” He scooped a fork full of eggs into his mouth and chewed with obvious pleasure. “Maybe I’ll give you a taste of my tongue, unless you prefer to savor my cum.”

Bitch was still sucking greedily on her son’s cock when Joey finished his breakfast. “I have to give you five swats, Bitch.” He pulled out of her mouth and shook his head. His mother knew better than to ask why. She glanced around and realized that Slut had fallen asleep! She frowned anxiously. “I’ll kick her right now unless you want to swat me first.”

“I don’t want to swat you. It tires my arm, Bitch, but sometimes I have to punish you, and sometimes I want to get off in you. Swatting is just part of the bigger picture.”

“Thank you, Joey, for explaining.”

Her son scowled. “Explaining is a waste of my breath! Didn’t I warn you not to be wishy washy? Slut is still asleep. I haven’t gotten off in you, and your butt now needs ten strokes!”

Bitch jumped up and kicked Slut’s feet. Eleanor roused wearily. Then Bitch ran to the tree and offered her sore, bruised ass. Joey sauntered up behind her, grabbed a switch and gave her ten hard swats, pausing between each one for full effect. Bitch blubbered and cried. “I’m sorry, Joey, please cum in me. I beg you!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.