Brotherly Ties, Bound Moms - Cover

Brotherly Ties, Bound Moms

Copyright© 2020 by DiscipleN

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Not long ago, I wrote "Chained and Spanked Mother", a fan prequel to one of my favorite novels by Kathy Andrews, "Chained and Spanked Sister", written in her style. Recently, I wondered how I would write a similar story, my way. This is the result. I hope you enjoy its sleaze and silliness.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Slow  

The night air grew colder, and the moon was nearing its peak. Joey untied their leashes from the rope around their hands and retied them directly around their necks. He hitched them to the whipping tree before loosening their other ropes. Mrs. Patterson and Mrs. Tucker shivered as Joey reduced their bondage and connected their wrists with double arms length rope behind their backs. The hobbles on their ankles remained. After checking his knots, he stepped back and examined the two exciting women.

His dick wanted to fuck both of them. “You look cold.” He baited.

Eleanor kept quiet but allowed herself to shiver harder. Even Charlene had learned to not speak unless directly spoken to.

“Are you cold?”

“Yes.” Eleanor declared.

“Yes.” Charlene winced, having spoken second.

“You should warm up.” Joey bent down and then straightened. “Squats, you cunts, thirty of them. If you fall down or stop, I’ll swat your ass for each squat you miss.”

The women looked at each other, helpless. Fortunately their leashes had enough slack to allow exercise close to the tree. Eleanor began counting. Charlene worried about her, each time the two voluptuous women squatted down and stood up. Eleanor was not in the best of shape. Joey’s erection hardened at the sight of their large wobbling tits.

After squats, he made them do sit-ups, hands on their heads. Charlene kept herself in reasonable shape, but Eleanor could only manage eight. Joey slapped her first, to prompt her to try harder. Failing, he tugged her neck leash, forcing her to stand, then he bent her to the tree and gave her two loud cracks with a switch.

“Push ups. Ten and not on your knees!” He ordered. Joey ended up whipping his mother three times and Sam’s six times. The out of shape woman wailed from the burning swaths of red across her ass.

Next, the young boy had the moms stand back to back, extend their arms to their sides, and lock fingers. Sam had told him about shared, reverse push-ups. It was good for strengthening the back, and it required two people to work together. “When I call, ‘out’, lean forward and prevent each other from falling. When I call, ‘in’, pull against each other and return to standing” Joey allowed, “Try it a couple times. When you feel ready, start a count of twenty. If you fall or stop for very long, you’ll both get swats for each missed count.”

It wasn’t a complete disaster. The pair of captive mothers fell twice while practicing, but when the count started, they managed to execute sixteen reps. The four swats they earned were half as hard as the ones previous, but they hurt similarly. After the women thanked him, Joey handed each of them a quart of water. They drank every drop.

“Now let’s help those hurting bottoms.” Joey pulled out from his other pocket a sealed, plastic bag containing thin, white squares as wide and as long as a wallet. He took two and peeled off a protective layer. He applied one to each of his mother’s burning butt cheeks. The patches started out cool to the touch but their hot asses quickly warmed them.

Eleanor wondered how either of the boys could have obtained lidocaine patches. Whenever her back pain flared up, she hit speed dial for her doctor. They hadn’t gotten them from her medicine cabinet. She’d used up her last patches. Eleanor turned her burning cheeks towards Charlene’s son, to receive two as soon as possible!

“Are you ready for bed?” Joey asked them.

“Yes.” They answered at the same time. Finally, they could crawl into their sleeping bags!

One at a time, Joey took them to the whipping tree and gave them three swats across their new patches. “Wrong.”

Charlene cursed herself for letting down her guard, but she was so tired and fairly hungry.

He made them brush their teeth and floss. He led them to the outhouse and gave them a couple minutes to ‘do their business.’ Returning them to the pup tent, he held out two pills. “It just a natural sleep aid.” He showed them the bottle. It listed several plants like Chamomile, Valerian, Passionflower, and Kava. Joey assured them that two pills were perfectly safe. Eleanor recognized the bottle and pills. Sam must have stolen it from the bathroom. She took them and gave Charlene a slight nod. “Thank you, Joey.” They said after swallowing the pills.

Sam had told Joey, they needed to counteract caffein in the chocolate as well as the pain in their moms’ asses. Also, some of the plants promoted dreaming. That was an important last thing for the women, Sam hoped. May their dreams seduce them while they slept.

Final preparations were a long and exacting effort. Joey drew socks over their hands, untied their long constraints, and tied their wrists again. He put socks on their feet too, but their hobbles remained. After tethering Eleanor to a tree near the pup tent, and ordering his mother into the tent, Joey used a key to unlock Sam’s box of ‘survival gear.’ He took one of the special devices therein and secreted it into the tent.

“NO! No way!” Charlene shouted through canvas walls. Eleanor’s imagination ran wild. Both of them had accepted all sorts of abuse and humiliation for the last several hours. What the hells would have triggered Joey’s mother so violently? Her exercise warmed limbs trembled.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

“Ow, OW, OWWW! NO- OW!, I won’t stand- OWW! for it!”

Joey’s sharp slaps continued until his mother’s voice collapsed into incoherent blubbering. She continued wailing, but soon she burst again, “Aww! Noooo. Ooohhh!!!” Then there was only weeping. Joey emerged from the tent. He went to Sam’s special ‘gear’ box and withdrew a strange object about the size of a bicycle seat, but it had two protrusions from the ‘saddle.’

The lanterns were bright, but shadows came out of everywhere to obscure the object until Joey brought it to his friend’s mother. “Sam made this for you.” He held up a construction that had forged the bases of a vibrator and a dildo into a double penetration toy. The dildo shined from a thick coating of petroleum jelly. “Don’t disappoint him, like my mom just did.” He meant, Charlene had disappointed him.

Eleanor noted quietly that he hadn’t called his mother, Bitch. Was he just tired, or was there another reason?

“May I ask how long I have to wear that, Joey?”

“You can ask.” He giggled briefly but then frowned. “Until you wake up.”

Eleanor kept herself still and calm, but she felt like crying too. To have her vagina and anus filled while she slept was more shameful than begging Joey to fuck her. Her lips pressed together with intense sadness.

Joey’s curiosity got the best of him. “Why aren’t you complaining?” She was too compliant and clever for Joey’s confidence.

“Because I know Sam made that for me.” Eleanor’s tears came forth and she mewled softly. The working mother turned her behind to the young boy and bent forward, presenting both her ass and cunt.

Joey used the end of the vibrator to stimulate her pussy’s natural lubrication. When he could slip its tip easily, in and out of those inner lips, he fitted the lube saturated dildo against her anal ring. He rubbed lube into her divot as best he could before grunting and shoving its head past the tight iris. At the same time, he penetrated Eleanor’s cunt with the vibrator!

Mrs. Patterson’s lungs let out a great whoosh as thick, rubbery shafts filled her cunt and ass! Joey kept shoving the device into her two holes, slowly but what had looked like eight inches felt like twelve! “Hoooooohh! Huhhhhhh!” She gasped for air once the device was seated firmly and deep inside her body.

After getting massively plugged, Eleanor didn’t need the hobble to restrict her stride. Each step wasn’t farther than heel to toe, over and over again, until Joey bent her down at the pup tent’s entrance. She groaned from the resulting disturbance in her guts, but she managed to crawl in.

Just before her ass passed through the open flaps, Joey switched on the vibrator to its lowest setting. The abrupt thrumming from Eleanor’s insides, made her convulse, and she fell down. “Oof!” The dense intrusions wrenched uncomfortably when she struck the mattress pad. Joey stuffed her bound feet into the tent and tied the outer flaps, sealing her in with Charlene Tucker.

Joey put on a pair of thick sweatpants and wrapped himself in a warm coat. He sat on a log and checked the time on his mother’s cell phone. Whispers floated out of the tent, but he only grinned. If they wanted to waste the little time they would be allowed to sleep, that was on them. Joey had worked harder for this goal than for any other in the past. He started a battle game on the phone, to keep from falling asleep.

“I-I hurt so much!” Charlene whined but kept her voice low. Her words slightly hummed from the cruel device which her son had stuffed into her ass and puss. “How can you stand it?” Eleanor had taken more swats than her, punished for failing to complete their exercises.

‘I’m not as strong as you think, Dear Friend. I hope I can call you friend, Charlene. I just happen to know a little bit about the boys’ game.”

“You mean, you’re one of those women who, um, likes getting hurt?”

“It’s not like what most people think.” She avoided calling out the woman specifically. “And that’s not what’s important right now.”

“Not important?” Charlene wept. “I watched you cum because my son was swatting you! Your ass must be as sore as mine!”

“I came in spite of the paddling, Charlene. If I hadn’t, we’d be in worse agony.”

“What can we do?”

“Look for opportunities to escape, and protect our asses for as long as we can. If I know my Sam, tonight was just the beginning of a series of challenges. For the last two months I’ve had to put up with their shit. I got through it so far. You can-”

Charlene burst into tears upon hearing that Eleanor had been abused over the same two months from her son’s and Sam’s wiles.

“You too?” Sam’s mother pressed her cheek to the other woman’s shoulder. “I’m so sorry.”

“Even after I put my foot down, a few weeks ago, Joey still got at me from time to time. I’m so ashamed! I’ll have a breakdown if I don’t get away from here.”

“You need to sleep. We both do.” Eleanor gave a little kiss to the shoulder next to her. “Maybe in the morning we’ll figure something out.”

“No, no, no, no...” Mrs. Tucker’s breaths lengthened and slowed. She muttered, “ ... going to ruin us...” Before falling asleep.

Eleanor closed her eyes, and soon the only sound in the room were soft breaths and the low hum of two vibrators.

During the night, as the air grew colder, the moms’ naked bodies gravitated to one another for warmth. They didn’t wake, but they dreamed.

The clock on the tent wall glared at Eleanor. She was late for her business administration class. It was her senior year, but her father had taken her camping, and it was snowing outside. The strong hearted man shook off the snow from his jacket and entered the tent. He snuggled up to her and slotted his hard cock into her warm pussy. He pressed a giant finger into her ass while he fucked her. “We’ll get through this, Baby.”

“Yes, Daddy. Hold me deep! It’s cold, and I don’t want to be late for class!”

Charlene dreamed of being in the hospital, her face was still smoking from the burn her husband had caused. She was giving birth, and the pain was awful! “I need drugs, Doctor!” She yelled and yelled. “This will get you through it, Bitch.” The doctor began a series of injection into her butt cheeks. They hurt worse than fetus Joey grinding his way through her cunt. Then the doctor injected something huge up her ass, and she exploded from an orgasm! “Noooo!!!”

Mrs. Tucker jolted awake, worried that she had screamed aloud. Alongside Charlene, connected by as much skin as their roped hands and feet allowed, Eleanor trembled and muttered. “Get me though the cold from the inside, Daddy.”

The tent flap opened and Sam peered into the pup tent. He splashed a cup of ice cold water across their naked, shivering bodies. “Get out, Cunts!”

“AAA!!” Eleanor lurched up as the freezing water sapped what little heat her body held.

“Haaahhhh!!!” Charlene shrieked.

“Get out, or I’ll douse you again!”


Both mothers stood once more in the night, shuddering horribly from the cold, wearing only wet flesh. They couldn’t see their breath in the lanterns’ lights, which meant they wouldn’t freeze, but both felt as if they hadn’t slept at all.

Sam switched off their vibrators and asked, “Who wants to pull out the other cunt’s training probes?”

The women shared quick glances. “I do.” Eleanor offered.

“I do.” Charlene followed cringing, knowing what would happen as a result. But she was so tired!

“Don’t be a copy cat, Bitch. Go to the tree!” Sam grinned at his mother while Charlene assumed the position. He didn’t move. Eleanor felt the boy’s eyes bore into her. Why wasn’t he swatting Mrs. Tucker?

“I guess you don’t get it, Slut!” He barked. “How can I spank, Bitch, when her training probes could get in the way?”

“I’m sorry!” Eleanor rushed over to remove dildo and vibrator from Charlene’s back holes. She tried to take the double device out gently, but Sam landed the switch on her arms. “Delays make punishment less effective!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.