Brotherly Ties, Bound Moms - Cover

Brotherly Ties, Bound Moms

Copyright© 2020 by DiscipleN

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Not long ago, I wrote "Chained and Spanked Mother", a fan prequel to one of my favorite novels by Kathy Andrews, "Chained and Spanked Sister", written in her style. Recently, I wondered how I would write a similar story, my way. This is the result. I hope you enjoy its sleaze and silliness.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Slow  

Night had settled, and cool air breezed through the boys’ camps. They had rendered their mothers naked and bound in their tents before making supper and forming the ultimate plan to return home with sex slave moms before the holiday ended.

White gas lanterns burned late into the night, enabling Sam and Joey to prepare. Joey took the first shift, as Sam had worked all afternoon to set the trap for Joey’s mother. He crawled into the Sam’s pup tent while Sam slept next to Joey’s mom in the large tent. Joey checked Mrs. Patterson’s limbs for signs of circulation loss and untied her gag.

Eleanor woke while Joey was untying some of the ropes around her and tying different ones instead. “Joey,” She met his determination head on, spitting out the sour tasting panty. “What do I have to do to get you to stop this nonsense and return home with your mother? Think big.” She advised. “I could write you a check for a thousand dollars.”

The boy paused. His eyes shined from the lantern outside. “There is one thing, Mrs. Patterson.”

“What?”

“Do everything I tell you all weekend, and everything will be square between us.” He gazed at her naked, full breasts, if not ogling them. “And by the way, your name will be Slut until I change my mind.”

It was clearly a Faustian bargain. “Your mother will never allow this. I’m surprised she didn’t cart you out of here the moment she found me.”

“Sam’s in charge of my mom, for now. He said, ‘When he brings his special survival kit from your car, you’ll be our cunts in no time.’” Joey finished redoing Eleanor’s bonds. He had freed her legs and knees, but had knotted a rope hobble to her ankles and had tied a leash to the ropes around her wrists. “Get up, Slut, out of the tent.” He tugged her leash.

“It’s cold out there-” Her complaint was silenced by a heavy slap to her face! “OW!”

“Do as I say, Slut!” Joey glared at her.

“The hells I will-” SMACK! “OWW!”

“I will hurt you worse, each time you disobey.”

“If you injure me, Joey. Sam will call this entire madness off.” Eleanor played the one card she was betting on. Sam would never allow anyone to damage her.

The clever woman was right. Joey couldn’t do just anything to get the women to obey. But then again, he was just getting started. The boy reached into his pocket and pulled out a metal, paper clamp. He pressed it open and snapped its curved maw onto Mrs. Patterson’s left nipple.

“AAAA!!!!” Sharp daggers stabbed into Eleanor’s tit! She managed one scream before Joey stuffed her gag back into her mouth. She began writhing and shouting into her soiled panties.

“I’ll take it off, when you’re standing outside.” He said and crawled out of the pup tent, leash in hand.

Eleanor scrambled after him, the metal clamp searing her nipple! Stumbling out of the tent, she struggled to her feet. Her body wouldn’t keep still.

“That’s good, Slut. For obeying me, you get to suck my dick.” Joey stepped up to her and pulled the clamp off of her nipple. A bright snap cut through the night air! The woman yelled into her gag. When her outcry ended, he removed her gag. “Drop to your knees and receive my gift. Bite me, and I will break something.” He unfastened his shorts and his full erection sprang up.

The working mom figured that Joey was working from a script. The boys had plotted this weekend with incredible precision. Each infraction would elicit commensurate punishment. Eleanor had no idea how to survive such conditioning. Her husband’s games of humiliation and punishment had always been off the cuff, unexpected, artistic even. The boys had come with not only a plan but a goal they hoped to achieve in seventy two hours. When Joey told her he would break something for biting his dick, she fully understood how committed her son, Sam, was to achieving their goal. All bets would be off, and her trump card was as useless as her ego. Eleanor sunk to her knees and took Joey’s sweaty dick into her mouth.

Joey had learned his lesson about blowing spunk as often as possible. But his friend’s mother’s mouth was just a warm up. Still, making the pudgy bitch suck his dick after just a little ‘persuasion’ felt great! He enjoyed her oral action for nearly a minute before pulling out. “Now thank me.”

Eleanor thought- SMACK! “Too slow!” Joey slapped her face. “Get up!” He tugged her leash, leading her to an old aspen. “Put your hands on it, and present your ass.” When she hesitated, he snapped the metal clamp on her other nipple! “AAA!!!” She yelled into early night. The stars twinkled at her, and the moon glared. Eleanor leaned to the tree and presented her ass. She shut her mouth to avoid getting gagged again. Pain wrenched into her clamped nipple.

Before releasing the clamp, Joey picked up a switch from the ground. Several had been placed by the tree. During their involved discussion over supper, Sam had whittled long, fat branches into fierce weapons. Joey had tried whittling but ended up breaking a branch. He pinched off the clamp and stuffed the damp gag into Slut’s mouth. Then Joey gave Sam’s mother ten hard strokes with a switch which her son had fashioned. She yelled from more than the red lines that appeared on her ass. Eleanor had never been whipped with anything like the smoothed, supple branch. Joey removed the gag. “Now thank me.”

“Thank you, Joey.” Water pooled in her eyes.

“Better.” He tied her leash to the tree and left her without saying how long he’d be gone. She considered untying herself, but what if that was the trap? She figured it would take her securely bound hands at least ten minutes just to free her leash from the tree. After five of those suspect minutes, in which Eleanor used to think of a better plan, Joey returned leading his mother to the tree. Charlene’s eyes dripped with tears. She was bound in the same way as Mrs. Patterson, including a gag. Joey told Eleanor, “Make room, Slut. It’s Bitch’s turn.”

Charlene had been shivering in her tent while Sam slept beside her, or he pretended to. He’d covered himself with her sleeping bag and left her out in the cold on her thin foam pad. Shouts from Eleanor punctured the air outside. A little later, Joey entered and told her to come outside. She didn’t argue, having a thousand terrifying questions. He said her name was now Bitch. He slapped her around and made her suck his dick. When she refused to thank him, he slapped her until she began crying, and he dragged her to the tree Eleanor Patterson was hitched to. At their meeting, the faces of both women turned red with shame.

“I’m so sorry, Charlene. I had no idea-” Eleanor tried to apologize for their predicament, but they had been equally fooled.

“Shut it, Slut.” Joey barked. He told his mother to hold the tree and present her ass. She grimaced at Eleanor but obeyed. Her cries were less sharp and not as loud as Mrs. Patterson’s, but when Joey removed her gag and told her to thank him, the woman obeyed quickly.

“Now who wants to get fucked first?” Joey grinned in distant lantern light. He laughed when the two mothers swapped bewildered looks. “Not fast enough! That’s five for each of you.”

“Fuck me, uh, please, Joey.” Charlene accepted her guilt for bringing her son to this wretched place.

“You get an extra five, Bitch, for interrupting your punishment.” Joey pushed his mother to the tree and swatted her ass ten more times. Then he planted five hard ones on Eleanor’s red-lined butt. He told them to thank him, and they were quick to obey. “Now who wants to get fucked.”

“I do.” Charlene blurted tearfully.

“I do.” Eleanor echoed her co-victim.

“Better, Mo- I mean, Bitch.” Joey nodded at his mother. “Before we do the nasty, Slut gets five for second place.”

Eleanor had been on the verge of tears. Five fresh swats beat them out of her eyes. She sobbed, still holding the tree after her punishment.

“Lay down, Bitch, on your back, and lift your legs over your head.” Joey commanded.

“On splinters and rocks?”

“Don’t talk back. Obey!” Joey stuffed a gag into her mouth and snapped the paper clamp on his mother’s nipple. She screamed! He watched his mother’s suffering, dispassionately, until she sank on her back and raised her legs.

“I think you like the clamp, Bitch. Took you long enough.” She had stopped screaming, but her body writhed from the pain. Joey kneeled before his mother’s hot, open crotch and pulled out his rock hard prick. He removed her gag but not the clamp. “Beg me for cock, Bitch.”

“Please, Joey. I-I’ll let you fuck me, just take this thing off my nipple. Please!”

Joey roared with anger. He began swatting his mother’s striped ass with all his strength and speed. “You don’t get it, Bitch. From now on, you aren’t letting me do anything. YOU - SMACK! - WILL - CRACK! - OBEY!! SMASH!!!

Charlene screamed and convulsed upon sharp stones and twigs as Joey continued to spank his mother’s inflamed ass. “PLEASE FUCK ME, JOEY! I BEG YOU!” She howled.

“No.” Joey stood up and grabbed Eleanor’s bound elbow while his mother sobbed and sobbed. Mrs. Patterson was still holding her self against the whipping tree. He told her, “Beg me, Slut.”

“Please, Joey. My cunt needs you. It aches for you. Fuck me, I beg you.”

Joey gave a harsh laugh. He’d made sure it did ache. “Bend over.”

Eleanor bent low and stepped wide to the limit of her hobble, presenting her light brown thatch. The boy surprised her by entering gently and worked up to a slow rhythm. Joey fucked her deeply, and his hands lightly rubbed her sore nipples. “Good, Slut.” He praised her. “Tell Bitch what she’s missing.”

“Uh, Charlene-” SLAP! Joey interrupted with a swift swat. “OWW!” Eleanor corrected herself. “Joey’s cock feels really good, Bitch. I love how he’s fucking me, slow and deep.”

“No ... no, no, oh, no...” Charlene sobbed, unable to remove the harsh clamp from of her burning nipple.

Joey felt the ultimate power of fully possessing a woman, two of them, and one was his mother! He especially loved making her beg for his cock and denying her. He was so horny, he wanted to pound Mrs. Patterson’s cunt until he came quarts, deep inside her sex. Yet, Sam was right, this weekend wasn’t about them. Their burden was to suffer not doing what they wanted, but doing what was necessary to train their moms. They only had three days.

Despite fucking his friend’s mother in the agreed way, Joey’s orgasm came quickly, but it lasted for a long time, and his hot load of spunk kept pouring into her cunt. The instant that his prick erupted, he told Mrs. Patterson, “Thank me for cumming in you, Slut.” He barely finished the sentence before roaring with delight! “Aahhhh!!”

“Thank you. Thank you, Joey! It’s so hot and nasty, filling my pussy with sticky semen. I love the way your cream pulses into me and warms my insides!” Eleanor laid her gratitude on thickly, the way she hoped the boy wanted to hear. And yet, his young cum soothed some of the pain in her ass and nipples. Eleanor loved the feeling of a man ejaculating inside of her. Poor Charlene had stopped writhing but whimpered incessantly. Mrs. Patterson chose to think of herself first. She even wished she could finger her clit. She probably wouldn’t cum, but masturbating might reduce the pain from her whippings.

“Slide on your back, Bitch, over here between Slut’s legs. I’ll take off the clamp.” Joey lured.

“Oww.” His mother whined, but she lowered her legs and tried to propel herself backwards in Eleanor’s general direction. Rocks, twigs, and acorns scraped her naked back. For a short time, the scrapes and scratches took her attention away from the metal clamp biting into her wide nipple. She managed to push her head to where she could see Eleanor’s hobbled feet.

“That’s close enough.” Joey bent and pressed off the clamp. His mother cried out. Releasing it was nearly as painful as when it clamped her! “Next time, try harder.” He stepped over her shoulders and swatted his mother’s face. “Clean me, Bitch.”

Charlene was quick to raise her head and suck her son’s cum soaked penis into her mouth. She licked it carefully and completely, including his balls. When she stopped, and he pulled out of her mouth, she told him proactively. “Thank you for letting me taste you cum, Joey.”

“Good, Bitch.” Joey gave a curt nod. “But not good enough. What are you forgetting?”

A great sob convulsed out of his mother’s throat. “I-I don’t know!”

“Well, you’re not very smart, Bitch. So I’ll give you a clue. What else did you taste?”

Charlene blurted, “Thank you, Elean- um, Slut! For making Joey’s cock so wet and delicious!”

“Uh, you’re welcome, Bitch, but, er, I did it for Joey, not you.” Eleanor’s brain churned at lightspeed, to figure out what she was suppose to say. Maybe she shouldn’t have said anything at all. The women waited for the young boy’s reaction.

“How delicious was Slut’s cunt, Bitch?”

“Really, really delicious!”

“So delicious that you want more?”

“Uh, maybe?”

“I can forgive you for being dumb, Bitch, but never be wishy washy. When I ask a question, I want an answer.”

“Yes! Yes! I want more of Slut’s cunt juice!”

“That’s fine, Bitch, but first you have to get up and take five.” Joey didn’t mean a five minute rest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.