Dear Diary: Hello, It's Me, Jan! - Cover

Dear Diary: Hello, It's Me, Jan!

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It's 1971 and Jan Brady's diary contains all of her dirty, filthy little secrets. The story begins with her sisters hiding all her clothes and her diary around the house for her to find before her mother does first.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Babysitter   Teacher/Student  

It should go without saying that I longed to go back to the invisible middle-child role that nobody seemed to notice and not get any attention. My face was redder than my butt after the paddling I received. I was sniffling and pouting. My mother wouldn’t listen to any excuses. My mother she didn’t seem to be in a merciful mood. I might have only made things worse if I protested her decision stubbornly despite every part of me wishing I had the courage to do just that!

I followed Alice into the kitchen while the others remained in the living room. I was certain they were talking about me –gossiping and laughing. My mother told them my diary contained all manner of perverted desires and interests, and they seemed curious to hear more. I was completely humiliated, and I doubted I would ever live this down.

“When I was your age, I was never allowed to wear clothes,” Alice told me sternly as she looked me up and down. She had a hungry look in her eyes.

“Even at school?” I mumble-pouted.

“My mother home-schooled us. I was taught to cook and clean. My mom would say, “Alice, Some are called to lead and others to follow. Your purpose in this life is to serve. You aren’t particularly attractive, and you are quite ordinary in all respects. The biggest favor I can do for you is to teach you to focus on keeping house instead of your deviant interests.”

Alice reflected as she looked over my body as if measuring me for something. I asked her what her deviant interests were. She told me that she had a very unnatural interest in other girls and a desire to touch them. She reached out to my nipple and then pulled her hand away suddenly as if changing her mind. “I understand that you were dancing with my clothespins on your nipples. Do you like pain?” she asked bluntly.

Who LIKES pain? I thought the question was silly and dismissed it. Alice insisted on finding out. She just happened to have plenty of clothespins. She attached them not only to my nipples but to my nose and the tip of my tongue. The clothespin on my tongue stung tremendously, but it also forced my tongue to hang out and spit to dribble down my chin. Alice spun me around and spread my cheeks.

“Do you play with your asshole?” she asked.

I never did. That sounded rude and disgusting. Alice didn’t believe me. She roughly jabbed a finger into my asshole and told me I was very tight. “Stop squirming and let this happen. It will be much easier for you,” she said as she wriggled her fingers inside me. I hate to admit it did feel kind of groovy at first while she explored my most intimate body parts. She pulled my clit and crushed it with her thumb. She told me I had an orgasm when I started quaking and jiggling for her.

“Is that good or bad?” I asked with a pout. I wanted her to continue even though it was incredibly degrading to be touched and probed in our kitchen. Anyone could have walked in and seen what was happening to me. The family was just in the next room.

“You are a deviant, Jan. You have deeply depraved, lustful desires,” Alice didn’t expressly tell me that was bad but she made it sound that way. “Do you want to kiss or touch other girls?” she asked.

I had never even thought about doing that once. I told her I didn’t. Alice didn’t believe me. She lifted her skirt and showed me her bald pussy. She wasn’t wearing any panties under the powder blue skirt and apron she wore. She had completely shaved her pubic area bald. Alice was wearing a stainless steel metal casing that completely covered her clitoris. A chain ran through her legs and wrapped around her waist holding it in place.

“Do you want to kiss my pussy, Jan?” she asked.

“No,” I insisted truthfully. Alice’s pussy smelled like old mayonnaise and tuna fish.

Alice slapped my face and called me a liar. “Dishonesty is another sign of deviance, Jan. I saw the look of excitement on your face when I showed you my chastity belt,” she said. I knew chastity meant you were saving yourself for marriage, but I had no idea that it came with a belt! I suppose I was quite curious and shocked, but I hardly wanted to lick Alice’s musty cunt or wear her belt.

Alice’s tiny bedroom is connected directly to the kitchen. It was obviously a converted pantry closet or utility room. There were no mirrors, no windows, and no radio or television. The Spartan furnishings consisted of a Bible and a small uncomfortable cot with a chest of drawers.

Alice made me sit on the bed and hold my legs by my ankles so that my pussy was spread. She licked her lips and bent over to rummage through her the footlocker at the base of the bed. She pulled out an old fashioned razor and dry-shaved my pubic hair. It was the most intensively humiliating and painful thing that had been done to me yet. I felt like every hair on my pussy was being plucked and coarsely removed. I nearly cried because I had just entered puberty and grew a full bush like a grown woman, and now I was as hairless as my little sister again. It wasn’t fair!

Alice assured me that life would never be fair to plain girls like us. I didn’t want to be like Alice. Alice told me to stop talking, or she would gag me. I didn’t want to find out if she would make good on her threat, so I did my best to remain silent. My lip quivered, and I mumbled a few times while Alice did her work. She showed no empathy toward me as she flipped me over and removed the peach fuzz from my ass cheeks, and shaved my legs.

I thought that would be the worst of it until she pulled out another chastity belt. “This is the smallest one I have. It will have to do,” she said. I noticed that the metal chains that went between the legs had two metal plugs. I didn’t realize how cold the metal would be against my skin when she first wrapped the belt around me. I shivered, and my nipples got instantly hard. I was still wearing clothespins. Alice seemed to think that I enjoyed being treated roughly, and I suppose I did because I remained wet while she attached the belt to me.

The part she didn’t tell me was that the belt isn’t just locked on. There are two plugs. One goes in the asshole, and even though it was small, I squealed like a stuck pig. Alice told me to “be a big girl and stop trying to resist,” she insisted this was all for my own good. I asked her how anything going in my bottom was for my own good.

“Just like a thermometer takes your temperature,” Alice explained. This plug was NOT taking my temperature. It filled me and spread my anal crevice open wider than it have ever been. I felt completely ‘full’ once she popped it in place. “You may have deviant desires to play with your asshole or to ask a friend to touch you. This plug will ensure that you cannot have access to it.”

“How will I poop?” I asked. It was hard to talk with the clothespin on my tongue. I lisped just like my little sister and slobbered every time I opened my mouth.

“You will come to ask me, and I have a key,” Alice acted like that should have been obvious. The second plug was not nearly as unpleasant. Alice smiled when I appeared to enjoy the three-inch stainless plug being inserted into my pussy. She told me that eventually, I would not notice it. I thought that was probably not true, but I had gotten used to tampons, so it was possible.

Alice removed the clothespin from my clit and then pinched it really hard. She really seemed to enjoy touching me. She said I had a lovely fat clit like hers and that the clip tended to be a little more difficult to get used to. I begged her not to lock it on me, but she wasn’t willing to entertain any negotiations. She held me in place with one hand and used her other to secure the clip to my puffy, red clitoris. It had metal bindings, much like a door hinge, and metal teeth that held it in place. The clip was part of the chain that went through my pussy lips up through my ass crack and then attached to a chain that went around my waist. Once she locked it with a single padlock, it was impossible to remove the plugs or the clip. I couldn’t even pull the chain out of the crack of my ass because there was no slack at all.

“You will get used to it as I did,” Alice assured me unsympathetically. I wondered what else she could do to me to make it worse. She quickly proved me wrong by flicking my nipples until they got really hard. Then she removed the clothespins I was wearing and threaded my thick hard nipple through a hole in a metal nipple shield. It was jagged and cut into my skin a little around my boob.

“The nipple shields and chastity belt shred panties or pantyhose, and you can forget about wearing a bra. You won’t be wearing any of those things. They serve to entice the opposite sex, and you will be unable to manipulate boys into pleasing you,” She assured me.

I promised that I was a virgin, and Alice smacked me in the face and called me a liar. “You don’t write filth like that in your diary if you are a virgin. You must always be honest with me, Jan. I can find ways to make you feel pain that you have never experienced before.”

I knew that she could. Over the next few day, I would find out exactly what she meant. She attached two heavy toasters to my nipples and made me stand in the kitchen with them hanging from my tits during dinner. She poured hot sauce into my chastity belt and watched me dance like I was covered in ants.

At Dinner, I was allowed to sit in a modified high chair with my legs spread apart so that the flaps of my pussy was visible. Alice maintained that I could only experience shame if my nudity were made more intense by sitting in the most obscene and vulgar poses.

I frequently cleaned on my hands and knees with my ass in the air. All of my siblings knew that my asshole was plugged with a metal plug, and my pussy was filled with one too.

At night, It was removed for two hours. Alice brought me into my parent’s bedroom and made me recite various bible verses about humility, obedience, and suffering through penitence while I performed deep knee squats on much larger dildos in both my asshole and cunt. She also made me read select passages from my diary - The dirtier, the better. My parents seemed visibly turned on by my suffering, which shocked me even more.

Alice said that the control of pleasure was paramount to teaching me the error of my ways. “You are used to being able to fill your cunt and asshole anytime you like. You can earn two hours of pleasure under the most humiliating circumstances with supervision. If you continue to misbehave, you will no longer have that privilege.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.