30 July 2009 - Cover

30 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Brad and Abby continue their honeymoon with some added sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Black Male   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

“Now do you want to know what I had you say to Monique in French?” Abby asked, looking at Brad. “I said for you to ask her if she’d like you to fuck her and have her give you a blow job and swallow your cum.”

“You what?” He cried, stopping in his tracks.

“I offer you to fuck Monique, then she’d give you a blow job.”

“It’s a good thing I can’t remember what I said, or I’d likely get my face slapped if I said the same thing to another woman who understood French.”

They relaxed for a few more minutes, then Abby stood, moved away from the edge, and ran, diving into the water. “I always wanted to swim naked in public instead of just at home!” She yelled. “Come in; the first one to catch me gets to lick my pussy!”

Brad and Monique were quick in the water, both grabbing her at the same time. “I guess you both can have me at the same time! We could do a threesome triangle. Monique fucks your cock while you eat my pussy, and she and I kiss.”

“I like that idea!” Monique quickly agreed.

They played around for a while, the girls grabbing at his cock and his hands reaching for a handful of tits.


Up the ladder, they dried off, and then Abby had Brad lay down. She and Monique took turns sucking the life back into his cock while he fingered their pussies. Monique squatted over Brad’s waist, and Abby held his cock, helping to guide it into her pussy. She slowly took it all in and began to ride her new lover. Abby straddled his face, his tongue quickly becoming a miniature cock.

Abby and Monique embraced, sharing long, soft kisses as they pleased each other and were pleased by him. A hand caressed a yearning breast, then lips suckled on a hard bud. They didn’t care that others enjoyed the erotic scene, silently treading water in their kayaks.

They broke their three-way embrace, and the size of Brad’s hard cock was evident as Monique laid down, beckoning him between her legs.

“I always find it erotic to guide Brad’s cock into a woman’s pussy.” Abby looked on with pride as the new lovers fucked. She offered encouraging, dirty, erotic words, asking him to hold off. He stopped from cumming, then several minutes later, Abby smiled as she heard him grunt, filling Monique’s pussy with cum. Monique was his first fuck of another woman since they married.

When he pulled out, Abby was quick to lick up his cum while Monique sucked his cock clean. He then joined her for his share of cream pie.

“Monique, you are the first woman my husband has fucked since we got married.”

“I hope I haven’t caused any problems for you two.”

“Why should there be any problems? I encouraged Brad to fuck you on our honeymoon. We’re just having sex with others earlier than expected.”


They rested and swam for about half an hour.

“Now Monique is going to give you the blow job I promised her.”

“I may not have much cum built up.”

“There is always later tonight,” Abby hinted.

Abby cuddled with her new husband, both watching Monique sucking and sucking on his cock. “You know what to do when you get close.”

“Kiss you.”

“I love you kissing me as you grunt your cum into a woman’s pussy or mouth!” They placed a hand on her head, feeling the up-and-down motion on his cock, and shared kisses.

‘Is Monique being a good cock sucker for you?”

“Very good,” he smiled, his body reacting to her tongue around the sensitive hood.

“I’m a little out of practice.”

“Maybe you could practice more on Brad’s cock, say this evening in our room?”

“I’ll be there for sure! Is eight okay? I can’t stay too late; I have an early shift in the morning. I could bring breakfast to your room with personal service if you order it.”

“Perfect, we will!”

Brad interrupted Abby, quickly kissing her. A moment later, he let out a deep growl, pushing air past their lips as his cock erupted several small spurts into her mouth.

“That sounded like a good cum.”

“It was thank you, honey.”

“You’re welcome, but you should be thanking Monique, and you know how.”

Monique had drained the last of his cum from his cock, and he motioned her up against his body. His hands cupped her head under her ears, leaned closer, and kissed her. She moaned as his tongue searched for any errant strands of his cum.

“Fuck!” She pulled back breathlessly. “Do you kiss every woman who has given you a blow job?”

“Everyone, it helps to complete our loving and shows how I appreciate you loving my cock and swallowing my cum.”

“You better hang onto this one, Abby! He’s every woman’s dream!”

“I certainly am going to!” She beamed with pride and kissed him.

“Would you like to go for another walk and stay naked?” Monique asked.

“Then we can have some girl-on-girl fun for us and Brad and see if we can get another rise out of him.”


At the cabin, Monique led them onto the dock, noticing others were enjoying time on the water. The girls embraced, kissing and fondling each other’s breasts. Brad was enjoying his one-man show as they went to their knees, and Abby held his cock for Monique to suck on. He smiled, as two pairs of eyes would look at him, taking turns to make him fully hard.

Standing on the deck for anyone to see, they saw several loons, hearing their distinctive-sounding cries.

Monique embraced Abby, lowering her onto the deck and covering her body. Brad lay close by, watching breast press to breast, pussy mounds touching. They shared soft kisses and tongues exploring mouths. Monique kissed her lover’s shoulder, then lowered to suckle on each hard nipple.

Lower she went, her hands smoothing over her ribs. “I have to ask why you and Brad both have a long scar on the right side of your ribs.”

“I was in a car accident and needed a new liver or I’d die. Brad donated a part of his liver to save my life.”

“You married him because he saved your life?”

“We were going to be married even before my car accident. It proved how much Brad loves me and sacrificed for me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.