Down the Rabbit Hole - Cover

Down the Rabbit Hole

Copyright© 2020 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 6: Demonstration

The session that Raven had planned was going well. Henry was being used to provide demonstrations. Each of the participants – Jennifer had made sure that all areas of the Department were represented – had been told to bring along one of their male staff to practice on.

That had been Julia’s first problem. Normally her choice would have been Henry. While he had been out on loan to Raven in Southwark, Julia had rather missed him around the office. Of course, as a man, you couldn’t rely on his decision making ability but he did have a lot of knowledge about how things worked in the Department. And, Julia thought, in spite of all the changes he had always done what he could to make sure the Department ran smoothly and there had never been any suggestion that he resented her being promoted over him.

So while his judgement might have been suspect Julia had always relied on his input. Now, though, because of his absence, she was missing his fund of useful data and she had needed to push her team harder than usual. They hadn’t appreciated that and when Julia had wanted someone to accompany her to the course nobody came forward.

So, working on the premise that while a volunteer might be worth ten pressed men then if there aren’t any volunteers you just to press harder, she had made it clear that she was planning to rethink the number of administrative positions in her team. Suddenly she was overwhelmed with offers. Andrew Garfield, previously the manager of national business support programmes, and now a statistical officer in the department, was chosen but even then Julia sensed his attitude was one of sullen acceptance. It compared badly with the accepting loyalty she had become used to from Henry.

“Ladies, welcome,” Raven Courten announced. She gestured to the row of desks lined up across the room, “Please take a seat and have the male you’ve brought with you squat down on the floor in front.”

Henry, Julia noticed, was already sitting down on the floor beside a white board at the front of the room.

“Now, as you know today’s session is going to explore different male management techniques that are appropriate for use within a sponsorship framework. I have brought along some of my colleagues. As I explained to the Minister, the state has now taken on many of the roles that myself and my colleagues carried out. This may not have been obvious to you. The response of many males is, I am sure, helpful to New Order’s overall objectives but you can also take advantage of the techniques that we use with your sponsored male, or even, as we have here, your workplace subordinates.”

There was a grunt of complaint from one of the men in the front row. It earned him a kick in the ribs from the woman behind him and Raven smiled with approval at the woman’s response.

Julia wasn’t sure about this. The whole idea of sponsorship seemed a lot of trouble. She had read the information pack and while sponsorship certainly conferred a lot of benefits – mainly financial as far as she could tell – it also carried a lot of responsibilities. Sponsors had to make sure their males followed the curfew rules and the other movement and assembly orders and had to guarantee their ident cards. While the extra money involved in sponsoring a male might come in handy, she didn’t really need it, so she wasn’t really sure that what she would get out of the arrangement would be worth the effort.

“Now for the first of our sessions today,” Raven went on, “I’d like to introduce Melanie X who used to specialise in sessions revolving around sexual denial and has been following the Government’s proposals on a possible Male Chastity Program.

A striking looking Nigerian girl with the darkest of skin, an afro hairstyle that harked back to the blaxploitation movies of the 1970’s and a bright yellow tank top with floor length skirt to match, took the microphone from Raven. She was softly spoken and had slight lisp as she explained. “Now you will know the Male Chastity Programme is to keep these boys pure and make sure that they can’t get up to any of those silly games that are just so distracting for them. We know that male sexual arousal contributes to poor male decision making and the MCP will help to limit that. That is about as far as the Government programme goes but there is more in it for sponsors, as I am sure you will realise.”

Melanie turned towards Henry and gestured that he should kneel up. She picked up a steel chastity cage from the table at the front of the room. “Are you wearing one of these boy?” she asked him.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You want to show these ladies how your pee-pee is all locked up nice and safe?”

Henry was pretty sure that this was not a question requiring an answer so much as an instruction to drop his trousers. He did.

Melanie continued. “Now assuming you’re his keyholder as part of a sponsorship you have fine leverage over his behaviour, because you can control when he is allowed to get that thing out. Plus, you have just the best way to make sure he’s conforming to the respect agenda. So, I know Henry here is very fond of ladies’ legs so if he’s got his cage on and I’m wearing my skirts up here,” she lifted her skirt until her legs could be seen from her platform soled shoes right up to the middle of her ebony skinned thighs. The effect on Henry was rapid. His eyes widened and a moment later, as his cock evidently began to swell, he obviously became aware of his constricted cock and lowered his eyes. “Good boy!” enthused Melanie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.